[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

@snitchdream08 Old comments tagged SJ were deleted by her team, PSJ also did the same before PMY does, he always deletes comment tagged MY. @twoparkcouple when they are in London and Paris on August, SJ was caught by fans many times, the day after he is still in Paris but there is no picture about him being caught by fans, do you guys know what I mean?

• Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, exomyluv said:

the day after he is still in Paris but there is no picture about him being caught by fans, do you guys know what I mean?

i dont understand.. what are you trying to say? a bit lost here :sweat:

1 minute ago, Ivy-Blue said:

off topic drama Touch your Heart rating

why?? 

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

but the trans is wrong.:sweatingbullets: according to the article, she didn't say she wanted to do more variety show. she just answered the question "who do you want as your partner if you do variety show?". she said she wanted Kang Ho Dong and Park Na Rae.:lol:

• Thanks 2

hmmmm.. there are thousands of comments in their posts everyday... some comments maybe deleted and some comments are reported to iG (by other users) as spam or toxic (IG deletes them if they decided it is).. I do it.. I report some comments and hater accounts. lol!

anyways.. I dont think it should be a big deal.. other celebrities do it too.. 

so.. PMY has an event util Feb 15, as announced. and PSJ as seen by fan is still in London.

wanna bet? we wont hear or see anything from this two after the 15th... :joy:

:ph34r::ph34r:

1 minute ago, twoparkcouple said:

but the trans is wrong.:sweatingbullets: according to the article, she didn't say she wanted to do more variety show. she just answered the question "who do you want as your partner if you do variety show?". she said she wanted Kang Ho Dong and Park Na Rae.:lol:

thats what I read to in another post somewhere.. lol. she just said she wanted to work again with those names.

40 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i cant see any psj tagging on her ig.. 

excited for her kbs iv though.. maybe the interviewer will ask her about her recent dating scandal.. look forward to hear what she will say :glasses:.. 

it's sure the interviewer never asked her about dating rumor. because it's a practice and manner when interviewing celebrities on tv show. it's considered rude to ask private&dating rumor in person.

anyway, excited to see spring goddess minyoung on tv today:lol:

32 minutes ago, exomyluv said:

@twoparkcouple when they are in London and Paris on August, SJ was caught by fans many times, the day after he is still in Paris but there is no picture about him being caught by fans, do you guys know what I mean?

?? idk what are you trying to say.

I'm so curious about the rule of K-Ent. Are the reporter not allowed to interview directly to artists? Because I noticed that always agency who released the statement. In my country, the actor/actresses who clarifies by themselves

6 minutes ago, Ivy-Blue said:

Last night  eps, nationwide drop to 3.6

After I watched eps 3 I decided to stop watching because I can't feel the chemistry :D

16 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

it's sure the interviewer never asked her about dating rumor. because it's a practice and manner when interviewing celebrities on tv show. it's considered rude to ask private&dating rumor in person.

anyway, excited to see spring goddess minyoung on tv today:lol:

aww really? 

can you help us translate what is said on her iv later? cant wait!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I'm so curious about the rule of K-Ent. Are the reporter not allowed to interview directly to artists? Because I noticed that always agency who released the statement. In my country, the actor/actresses who clarifies by themselves

After I watched eps 3 I decided to stop watching because I can't feel the chemistry :D

Same here, I stop watching after the third  eps too , the chemistry is no way can compare with wwwsk, sorry to say that I just feel something wrong with the cast , but can’t find a right word to explain it 

27 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

yess. it's a rule. in official events(tv interview, press conference etc..(but except an interview for only articles not to be recorded vid), reporters must not ask celebrities' private life. ex) years ago, in a drama press conference, a reporter asked about actor's gf, but the question was cut by mc.:joy: because the reporter broke a rule not to ask about privacy.

if ppc's interviews(after wwwsk) were not scheduled in advance before dating news, ppc also never answered dating rumor themselves. only their agencies release the statement.

16 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

aww really? 

can you help us translate what is said on her iv later? cant wait!!

okay:)

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

a lot of ppl are actually enjoying the drama but it is not for me.. kinda childish for my liking.. but LDW and YIN look gorgeous in TMH.. 

Actually WWWSK is too childish and cheesy too lol because they're adult but their dating style was like a teenagers :D the more value of wwwsk is the chemistry from all of the casts, entertaining, hot and too much beauty to be seen in the same time