[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

So I made my brother watch WWWSK (this is his first Kdrama to watch) and whenever a LYJ-KMS scene was on, he would say, “aren’t they together??” Or “they should date in real life”

My brother is 100% straight so this is a straight guy’s opinion haha. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

tiffany3.jpg

Park Min-young expect arrive Taiwan on the 14th of this month ( Korean Air KE693 flight). The trip lasts for 2 days and 1 night. Because the day of arrival coincides with the Western Valentine's Day, TIFFANY & Co. prepared a special romantic gift for her.,  is a "Tiffany T True"  ring with MYPARK engraved on it ., along with a cute heart-shape silver-plated "Return To Tiffany" teddy bear and heart-shaped cookies.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, luvxuvkuv said:

So I made my brother watch WWWSK (this is his first Kdrama to watch) and whenever a LYJ-KMS scene was on, he would say, “aren’t they together??” Or “they should date in real life”

My brother is 100% straight so this is a straight guy’s opinion haha. 

my brother watched it too last year! he finished it in 3 days! he said that PMY is super pretty and he loved the drama.. and yes he also enjoyed their sweet moments! lol! and he is more into japanese anime.. he barely watch this kind of kdramas. :sweat_smile:

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Unfortunately pmy couldn't join him lol

hmmm.. I would believe this if I see any recent pic of him in Paris. :lol:

because lately he's very fond of doing late posts. lol! 

PMY will attend Taiwan on vday? and will be staying there for 2 days? 

Is that correct?