[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

15 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

The acid test came when torrid kissing scenes happened. That was when jealous shippers went ballistic. 

why are they so jealous though? now SHK but soon SJK will kiss another lady in new drama or film..are they gonna spend their time being jealous every time that happens? 

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

why are they so jealous though? now SHK but soon SJK will kiss another lady in new drama or film..are they gonna spend their time being jealous every time that happens? 

Comments in ig like " A wife should not let other guys kiss her" others do not want SHK to work and only let her husband work, and stuff like that.

You cannot really control everybody because some have different upbringing in life. Some very conservative, no knowledge of show business, some thinks a woman's place is only at home. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I still see people tagging PSJ until now. 

Although since PPC denied rumors and tried to hard to stop any public connection between them, the level of obsessiveness in PPC fandom is not the same as that of SSC shippers and they are many too as compared with PPC fandom that made toxic fans difficult to contain. 

But in my observation there will be toxic PPC shippers too. Hopefully not too loud that it can affect PMY. Hopefully and more importantly also no more fanwars in her ig. 

yes.. there are still.. but not in every comments anymore. 

there will always be some who will try to get attention.. and say some things that they know are provoking.. I just hope that fans will learn to just ignore those... as not to invade PMY or PSJs space with useless negativities.

IMG-20190210-224705.jpg

(I love this interview of them.. its one of their biggest hint) :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

A wife should not let other guys kiss her" 

well sure if the wife works as an accountant etc.. but SHK is an actress though.. the reason she is so popular is bcoz of her acting + beauty.. do they really want their bias to stop acting jst bcoz she got married? that seems absurd to me :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

Just now, Matilda_Anne said:

well sure if the wife works as an accountant... but SHK is an actress though.. the reason she is so popular is bcoz of her acting + beauty.. do they really want their bias to stop acting jst bcoz she got married? that seems absurd to me :sweatingbullets:

Everybody even those who have mental problems can access internet so its really full of weirdos. :joy:

Nahh.. why bother about kisses? On screen kisses maybe last few minutes, the on-screen and bts. But real couple kiss? Last longer :tounge_wink: 

For now, PSJ will be a jealousy guy. Soon when he got cast, PMY will be a jealousy girl. It's hard when both looks too good with their on-screen partner.:D What they can do is to stay loyal to each other. That makes relationship last longer. If...they are together tho.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Hello! ive been checking this thread out for a while now and decided to make an account.

I fall into the category of the group believing in them dating haha.

I don't really ship many people after the drama ends cus I usually start shipping due to the the chemistry on screen but i barely see it off screen so i forget about it. However, It's a bit different with these two ????

When I was watching those VIKI interviews after the drama ended, i was honestly SHOCK by the touching and the closeness between the two. I have never EVER seen an interview like that between two actors in the kdramaland keke. I enjoyed the drama very much and support these two (together and individually) 

Here are some of my fav moments (i wish they didnt edit too much cus there were times where they just stare at each other thinking about an answer to the question haha)

Look at them panicking after realizing they are staring at each other and Minyoung's eyes not knowing where to look haha.

dm8l9GJ.gif

same minyoung same

Eg3PHSv.gif

"WHATS PERFECT ABOUT ME?" that comfort level and the way he's staring at her.... SO SOFT

rw5iUAU.gif

You can Seo Joon's little smile when she started answering the question and he turned away quick when he realized what he was doing 

W910LMp.gif

This is probably my favorite. Besides her staring at him like he's the love of her life haha, her subtle body language (in the beginning) he moves, she moves.. it's like she always making sure she's giving him her 100% attention.

this is honestly rare to see esp in kdrama interviews, usually when one actor is answering a question, the other actor would just look somewhere else spacing out/listening... they dont do... this.... keke

Dq676W4.gif

when the mc asked them to do a pose, they stood there confused for a while and Minyoung reached out to him to hold onto his arm... reminds me of something people often do with their loved ones when they are nervous/awkward with other people

rfEkCDq.gif

Look at how awkward PSJ is after copying her and realizing the camera is there HGDSKLJGHSKG

it's okay we know we know hahaha

cxdYWbn.gif

if they arent dating, then damnnn they are rlly attracted to each other and are so comfortable lmao

I ordered the DVD so i hope we see some more cute linger looks and interactions in the bts footage.I can't wait to see cute photos!!! 

Edited by itzzy
  • Like 11
  • Love 7

I'm really excited want to see pmy with her new partner just want to compare what I see when she is with psj :D (kissing scene, skinship, in bts etc)

If we compare their interview with dongwook-yoo in na's touch your heart, dont ask about their chemistry because they're a couple in goblin and I find they're comfort with each other and sometimes he touch her shoulder but I don't see they often staring to each other and I just feel they've known each other well but don't feel couple vibe. Maybe I'm bias but its the fact :P

11 hours ago, itzzy said:

Look at them panicking after realizing they are staring at each other and Minyoung's eyes not knowing where to look haha.

same minyoung same

"WHATS PERFECT ABOUT ME?" that comfort level and the way he's staring at her.... SO SOFT

You can Seo Joon's little smile when she started answering the question and he turned away quick when he realized what he was doing 

This is probably my favorite. Besides her staring at him like he's the love of her life 

yezzzz! that look of love.. lol! i think a lot of people noticed that too.. and it may have been brought up to them.

thats why they avoid being beside each other, just the two of them.. when cameras are around... they just cant seem to help those natural feelings! :P

thats why I keep going back to their moments during the Cosmo event! just when they thought they can get away with it... ( foreign country, no media) lol! but noooo.. their private moments were still caught. and the fact that they left the event together.. and their team went out somewhere after... but they did not go.

hmmmmmm... decided to stay in ParkPark?:ph34r:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 3