[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 minute ago, zashi23 said:

this was when they were attending Dongguk University.

and it was just a misconception because they always hang out but she clarified it and said they are like brother and sister. there were pictures taken.. but yeah.. far from being romantic. lol 

What I mean is that about  PMY always was such rumors, but only that one time it became the truth

I do not think she decides on another secret story after that scandal. Now she's an adult woman and will not play such games

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

she said previously her character in healer is similar to her too lol.. she even said her fav character used to be the one in sungkyungwan scandal but after healer, her fav was CYS. after wwws, her fav now is KMS.. :joy:.. it’s a pattern lol 

Yes her latest project always becomes her favorite 

5 minutes ago, OksanaS said:

do not think she decides on another secret story after that scandal. Now she's an adult woman and will not play such games

if i may ask again, from your point of view as someone who has been a fan of pmy for so many years, is she or isnt she secretly dating psj? im curious to find out about your opinion :).. it’s nice to see things from different perspective.. 

but from her iv with entertainment weekly she said she was caught once and she did not wish for it to happen again.. (meaning she will not go public with relationship right).. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

PMY also said this after WWWSK interview:

"I had dated some guys secretly but none of them was Park Seo Joon"

It is an indirect admission she dated secretly after her public break up with LMH.

i thought that interview was mistranslated... i think @twoparkcouple said that PMY never mentioned PSJs name in that interview.

1 minute ago, Thanh Phạm said:

Wooshik deleted his picture becuz someone comment he is in Hawaii. The cheesecake Factory has a lot of branches everywhere but look at the cover menu, isn't it in Hawaii?

do you have the pic?

17 minutes ago, Thanh Phạm said:

Wooshik deleted his picture becuz someone comment he is in Hawaii. The cheesecake Factory has a lot of branches everywhere but look at the cover menu, isn't it in Hawaii?

I posted this on page 617.

Yes, His photo posted is in USA.I live in USA and have been go to The cheesecake Factory. The menu of the restaurant is same like  every branches in USA.

I do not want to tell details in public here. And I want to protect their private life.

If you are wondering about this topic, Can ask me personally?

27 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

if i may ask again, from your point of view as someone who has been a fan of pmy for so many years, is she or isnt she secretly dating psj? im curious to find out about your opinion :).. it’s nice to see things from different perspective.. 

but from her iv with entertainment weekly she said she was caught once and she did not wish for it to happen again.. (meaning she will not go public with relationship right).. 

Аs I know she hate talk about her personal life, if they dating? I don't think so...She had secret dating with LMH and when it was opened  she take a long break for 2 years to calm down all rumors...it was long two years for her fans...and when she is come back she acting  so careful to not start new rumors The truth is  I must say that on BTS Min Young is very cold with PSJ 

You may see what you  want to see, but I feel only that she didnt relax like it was in her previous projects. And later she said that she was afraid of rumors. And this cold atmosphere is so clear there.  

Everywhere she was so joyful with her partner but not  in Secretary.. That is what I see. I hope in HPL my happy, joyful Min Young  come back.

• Like 3

Park Min Young Opens Up About Dating Rumors With Park Seo Joon

Aug 2, 2018
by E. Cha

Park Min Young has shared her thoughts on her rumored romance with her “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” co-star Park Seo Joon.

On August 1, the actress sat down for interviews with multiple news outlets about her hit tvN drama “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.” In addition to describing her experience working on the drama, Park Min Young also responded to the recent slew of dating rumors linking her to Park Seo Joon.

Park Min Young was firm in denying any kind of real-life romantic relationship between her and her co-star, stating, “First of all, [the rumors] aren’t true. I saw the evidence that supposedly proves that we’re dating, and none of it was true. That made me a little angry.”

She also specifically addressed the rumors that she had traveled abroad with Park Seo Joon, reporting, “My mother tried to give me her passport this morning. She said, ‘If people look at my passport, they’ll see [that I was the one you went on vacation with and not Park Seo Joon], so take this and show them.’ I don’t know if people will believe me when I say this, since there have already been so many articles about it, and so many people already seem to believe that [we’re dating].”

The actress went on to share that she felt exhausted from having to repeatedly deny the rumors. “I found it psychologically burdensome,” she confessed. “During my [press] interviews yesterday and today, I thought it was a shame that I was spending so much time talking about the dating rumors. It’s emotionally taxing to have to keep clarifying that each detail isn’t true. I just hope that things will quiet down now.”

She added, “I usually don’t drink much, but it upset me so much that I ended up drinking last night.”

Park-Min-Young.jpg

Park Min Young revealed that the reason she felt so stressed out by the rumors was that it had begun to affect the other actors who appeared in “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.” She specifically expressed her regret that her other co-stars had been forced to spend so much time addressing her rumored relationship with Park Seo Joon.

“At first, I tried to just laugh it off,” she explained. “But [Hwang] Bo Ra‘s, [2PM’s] Chansung’s, and [Pyo] Ye Jin‘s interviews started being published yesterday, and all the headlines were about [our dating rumors].”

“Chansung even stated outright that he found it a shame,” continued Park Min Young. “So I felt incredibly sorry, and that’s when I started to take this seriously. Because they worked so hard, and I know how much heart Chansung and the other actors poured into ‘What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.’ That’s what I found most upsetting. It’s not just about me, but many more people than I thought seem to have been affected [by the rumors].”

Park-Min-Young-2.jpg

Park Min Young went on to declare, “If, in the future, I end up meeting a great guy and have good news to share, I’ll go public with it. But what’s for sure is that I’m not getting married [right away]. Right now, I’m at a point where I’m focusing on this career that I love so much.”

Park-Min-Young-3.jpgku

39 minutes ago, Thanh Phạm said:

Wooshik deleted his newest picture,  I guess becuz someone comment he is in Hawaii. The cheesecake Factory has a lot of branches everywhere but look at the cover menu, isn't it in Hawaii?

Should cut down the guessing game :)

6 minutes ago, OksanaS said:

Аs I know she hate talk about her personal life, if they dating? I don't think so...She had secret dating with LMH and when it was opened  she take a long break for 2 years to calm down all rumors...it was long two years for her fans...and when she is come back she acting  so careful to not start new rumors The truth is  I must say that on BTS Min Young is very cold with PSJ 

You may see what you  want to see, but I feel only that she didnt relax like it was in her previous projects. And later she said that she was afraid of rumors. And this cold atmosphere is so clear there.  

Everywhere she was so joyful with her partner but not  in Secretary.. That is what I see. I hope in HPL my happy, joyful Min Young  come back.

yes.. thats the thing though.. shes not relaxed.. like she was careful with her actions... but there are also a lot of scenes where shes too natural.. But dont get me wrong, I do respect your opinion. :)

i did notice some of the bts where she's a little cold.. But as I watched over and over again.. lol! (because I wanted to confirm my suspicions).. I noticed the different gestures also within the actual scenes.

But i respect your opinion, since youve been a long time PMY.. but would you at least consider the possibility of them dating now?

25 minutes ago, OksanaS said:

But, why would she be tensed with PSJ though if she had nothing to hide and it was pure friendship only???

In my personal life, I experienced being in a secret relationship with an officemate as it was a taboo in our office to date officemate. I was not able to relax and act normally when he was around I was always worrying others will know our secret.

None of us really knew their real status even long time solid fans. I remember same arguments with solid SHK and solid SJK who did not believe they were secretly dating and it turned out the shippers were right. I don't know with this PPC ship because WE CAN NEVER BE TOO SURE OF ANYTHING. That is their private lives.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Aug 2, 2018
by E. Cha

Park Min Young has shared her thoughts on her rumored romance with her “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” co-star Park Seo Joon.

On August 1, the actress sat down for interviews with multiple news outlets about her hit tvN drama “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.” In addition to describing her experience working on the drama, Park Min Young also responded to the recent slew of dating rumors linking her to Park Seo Joon.

Park Min Young was firm in denying any kind of real-life romantic relationship between her and her co-star, stating, “First of all, [the rumors] aren’t true. I saw the evidence that supposedly proves that we’re dating, and none of it was true. That made me a little angry.”

She also specifically addressed the rumors that she had traveled abroad with Park Seo Joon, reporting, “My mother tried to give me her passport this morning. She said, ‘If people look at my passport, they’ll see [that I was the one you went on vacation with and not Park Seo Joon], so take this and show them.’ I don’t know if people will believe me when I say this, since there have already been so many articles about it, and so many people already seem to believe that [we’re dating].”

The actress went on to share that she felt exhausted from having to repeatedly deny the rumors. “I found it psychologically burdensome,” she confessed. “During my [press] interviews yesterday and today, I thought it was a shame that I was spending so much time talking about the dating rumors. It’s emotionally taxing to have to keep clarifying that each detail isn’t true. I just hope that things will quiet down now.”

She added, “I usually don’t drink much, but it upset me so much that I ended up drinking last night.”

Park-Min-Young.jpg

Park Min Young revealed that the reason she felt so stressed out by the rumors was that it had begun to affect the other actors who appeared in “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.” She specifically expressed her regret that her other co-stars had been forced to spend so much time addressing her rumored relationship with Park Seo Joon.

“At first, I tried to just laugh it off,” she explained. “But [Hwang] Bo Ra‘s, [2PM’s] Chansung’s, and [Pyo] Ye Jin‘s interviews started being published yesterday, and all the headlines were about [our dating rumors].”

“Chansung even stated outright that he found it a shame,” continued Park Min Young. “So I felt incredibly sorry, and that’s when I started to take this seriously. Because they worked so hard, and I know how much heart Chansung and the other actors poured into ‘What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.’ That’s what I found most upsetting. It’s not just about me, but many more people than I thought seem to have been affected [by the rumors].”

Park-Min-Young-2.jpg

Park Min Young went on to declare, “If, in the future, I end up meeting a great guy and have good news to share, I’ll go public with it. But what’s for sure is that I’m not getting married [right away]. Right now, I’m at a point where I’m focusing on this career that I love so much.”

Park-Min-Young-3.jpgku

yes.. I also read this last year. But. I did not see the part where she said she dated in the past secretly and its not with PSJ.

2 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

yes.. I also read this last year. But. I did not see the part where she said she dated in the past secretly and its not with PSJ.

There were plenty of Korean articles with different versions. Those were posted in earlier pages here in the thread.

6 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

But i respect your opinion, since youve been a long time PMY.. but would you at least consider the possibility of them dating now?

No I wouldn't, because one day when the truth comes out many shippers hearts may be broken so what is all for? 

Like she said , “If, in the future, I end up meeting a great guy and have good news to share, I’ll go public with it. But what’s for sure is that I’m not getting married [right away]. Right now, I’m at a point where I’m focusing on this career that I love so much.” 

I'll be waiting for this day, and will be very happy for her.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

But, why would she be tensed though if she had nothing to hide and it was pure frienship only???

Because people before Secretary already believed that they dating, for that reason Min Young so much time didnt confirmed her join to the cast.  

14 minutes ago, Ivy-Blue said:

Yes , she said she doesn’t drink much , but lately her IG photo 2/3 of her drinks was about drinking beer  lol, ....

Again I don’ take artist’s interview too serious

and for sure... a lot has changed now.. :P

• LOL 1

16 minutes ago, Ivy-Blue said:

Yes , she said she doesn’t drink much , but lately her IG photo 2/3 of her drinks was about drinking beer  lol, ....

Again I don’ take artist’s interview too serious

Yes their answers are always planned inorder to protect their careers 

• Like 1