[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Well I'm just stating back what exactly the whole video's content was about. They talked about HB-SYJ THEN they talk about PMY-PSJ when the reporters asked another actors' dating rumor. There was a cut video between it. I'm not trying to say PSJ-PMY are not in A-list actors or anything. Please don't get me wrong. 

PSJ-PMY are amazing actors and I'm a true fans of these two and their projects are successful and I happy for them. I'm not trying to make comparison to any actors. 

About the agencies, what I'm trying to say is they can protect their actors if the actors saying no to any issues or the actors themselves can report it themselves. But what is the use of agency? To help them manage anything. That's why I stated agency. They do need care by agency. 

Yeah they are not idols. Idols sometimes have to stick whatever the agencies gave out statement to any issues related to them. Whether in their willing or not. They are adults of course yeah but handling in any situation should be careful and not in rush. Agencies help them on this matter. Why bother to enter agency then? But there's different between actors and idols' cares. Depends on which agencies. 

• Like 1

Oh please you guys, don't compare PSJ or PMY with others. They have theirs own level. In South Korea both are in A list actress and actor. HyunBin and Son Ye Jin, they are senior so they must be another level but I swear the infulence of PSJ and PMY are higher, esp all around Asia. -_-

• Like 4

There is actually a drama forum where PMY was questioned by fans yesterday if she can now carry a drama. 

Because they said it was always her partner's popularity that carried the drama in the past. (Lee Min Ho, Ji Chang Wook etc.)

They said she became more famous all over Asia only in WWWSK but it was still Park Seo Joon who made WWWSK popular. 

Now they are questioning her ability to make Her Private Life a hit drama as both her partners are second lead actors on their past projects. So let us put jealousies aside and help her prove she is now capable of handling a drama on her own merits. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

There is actually a drama forum where PMY was questioned by fans yesterday if she can now carry a drama. 

Because they said it was always her partner's popularity that carried the drama in the past. (Lee Min Ho, Ji Chang Wook etc.)

They said she became more famous all over Asia only in WWWSK but it was still Park Seo Joon who made WWWSK popular. 

Now they are questioning her ability to make Her Private Life a hit drama as both her partners are second lead actors on their past projects. So let us put jealousies aside and help her prove she is now capable of handling a drama on her own merits. 

nahhh.. those are just jealous people.. lol. PMY doesnt need to prove anything to anyone.. She is the LEAD actress on those dramas they mentioned! 

like QF7D... she is the Queen! WWWSK? she is the Secretary Kim! :lol: even if she takes a long break.. everytime she goes back to do a drama.. they are always a hit! 

lets not waste time on those people.. lol

they are just looking for ways to be noticed and talked about..

her next drama will have her own touch and charm. if i know, those who talk smack about her will watch it til the end!:joy:

its already a good thing that her Instagram lately are all about positive stuff.. no nonsense and useless arguments.  lets keep the peace. :wink:

50 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Screenshot-2019-02-03-23-47-26-520-com-i

PSJ following hashtag #박서준. It means it will be appear on his ig feed. It means he will see some LYJ-KMS's pic. :wub:

what does the hashtag means in english?

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

It's not a fair for PMY so people will think like this to her. I'm a fan of PSJ. When I knew that WWWSK   PSJ had lead actor with PMY, I was very happy.  It was PSJ's opportunity to increase his interest and his popularity. Because he has worked with A list actress like PMY.

WWWSK is successful and famous, should give credit to both of them. 

Nahhh for me, PMY already made her name known since Sungkyunkwan Scandal. Then there goes City Hunter, Healer and Remember drama, made her known as Mid.Po.Peu. ( trustable actress) . Then there goes QFSD, where the centre of attention is her as the main story. And there goes WWWSK, the whole story mainly started with her role's name. She already made marks to her roles, which is incredible and people remember her. 

She was always partnered with heartthrobbing actors thats why those people talking like that. Those people are those who never knew how she made it till today. I'm really surprise to see her records in this industry till now. 

She's amazing.

• Like 3

PSJ has been following hashtag of his name before WWWSK, since around FFMW days.

QF7D has low ratings compared to a hit KBS Drama FFMW which aired around the same time on the same network. That's why the doubters and haters of PMY are not convinced she can carry HPL. All her fans including PPC shippers should give our all out support to her new drama.

• Like 1

If you are talking abt koala blog, some people there are talking like they own the truth <_<LOL they even call PSJ a trendy guy who will fade away once big name actors are coming back, they barely consider him as an A list actor, honestly they aren't really the most objectives people. 

PMY is known for making all of her partners more famous and gaining more popularity after working with her. She's not someone who will hold the spotlight unless she's the center of the drama. That's why people love to work with her. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

I feel sad thinking that PSJ and PMY have to go through all those bullsh*t comments and thoughts. Those bad assumptions and made-up stories can drain their spirits. No wonder she feel sad reading bad comments. Tho PSJ said he doesn't care what people said, it might leave scars to him.

PSJ and PMY, I'm fully support you two. Don't worry. You two are doing great. You two got in amazing agencies that can take care of you two. Just be focus on your thing. 

• Like 2

She has starred in almost every genre there is! lol..

drama.. reality.. thriller.. action.. romantic comedy.. variety.. 

there are not a lot of actors who can do those! 

maybe some of her series are less popular compared to others.. but they did good. QF7D won her acting awards and she got great reviews for her acting in that role.

lets put it this way: "we are not everyone's cup of tea"

PMY and PSJ may have critics, trolls and haters. But they will always have more people who appreciates them and their work.  And I think they are more focused on that.. and they just look at the bad stuff as things that can improve their craft and make them better as a person and an actor.

as proof... PMYs followers are increasing.. her IG is now at 3.5m! congrats! woot! and PSJs still increasing at 7.5m!

of course those still include negative people.. but i really dobt care for them. lol!

• Like 2

Talking abt drama, having big names in a drama means nothing now, look at how Sky castle with only veterans actors and young actors has managed to overshadow 2 big dramas with A list actors like PBG, SHK, PSH, HB...

In my opinion, the most important thing in a drama is the script and then having good actors. Just hope PMY's next drama is well written and will be well produced because with PMY and KJW, they are already sure to have great actors. KJW might not be a "big name" but lot of people are anticipating to watch his first drama as the lead. People appreciate and acknowledge his acting skills which is really a great thing. 

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

PSJ has been following hashtag of his name before WWWSK, since around FFMW days.

QF7D has low ratings compared to a hit KBS Drama FFMW which aired around the same time on the same network. That's why the doubters and haters of PMY are not convinced she can carry HPL. All her fans including PPC shippers should give our all out support to her new drama.

QF7D its her best role ever very strong acting! This drama had so much prises from critics and also from viewers, 

now drama is the hit in Japan and Turkey.

• Like 3

Yup but during KBS Awards QF7D was not given proper recognition unlike FFMW.

Genre and story for the drama is also very crucial for its success not only the cast. I am kinda nervous for PMY doing another webtoon (webnovel) straight after WWWSK and her amazing chemistry with PSJ. But lets trust that Namoo has considered this. I think HPL storyline can capture the young audience as well as the old.

• Like 1