[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Realisticly, I think they refrained themselves from meeting up outside if there is no special occasions like the WWWSK gathering or cosmo event. Too much attention, too much comparison with other celeb couple, too many fans chasing them. Both of them love update news to their fans but at the same time very private about personal life. There is some boundaries and line to draw.

We just have to wait the updates from them. We should glad that they always update their igs and weibos or else we have to be like some crazy fans to get to know where are they and what they are doing right now.

I think to play safe when we consider our post as delulus or jokes , maybe we should state..

MY DELULU MODE SAY...

or 

........HAHAHA (DELULU).

something like that. How's that?

• Like 5

didnt you guys see the entertainment insiders said if someone really wants to capture the photo, they can coz they will do anything no matter how hrd it is. papz even rented a house in front of idol’s place just to get their pictures. and she also mentioned papz rented mercedes to park in luxurious neighbourhood to disguise themselves.. it is totally a violation of privacy but she said, the point is, if paparazzi really want to get actors’ photos, they can. therefore, i think there is high possibility that papz already has psj and pmy’s pics. but they cant use it for some reason. maybe that’s y ppc hv to be extra careful now especially after denying dating rumor.. i think now they are trying hard to show that they are not together so that ppl will stop talking about dating rumor. if and when they are getting married, i think they will announce dating news to the fans just shortly bfore getting married.

(disclaimer: my opinion only, i dont claim any truth to it). 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

Now, PSJ spent time with his family. And prepare for the upcoming fan meeting this year. He did not meet her in Hawaii. She take a rest with only her mother.

So Efacts uploaded back the deleted videos. 

https://www.vlive.tv/video/110906

So at 2:25, they mentioned about their expectation of dating rumor between an A-list actor and A-list actress. They cut off their names. They are HB and SYJ. Then they say they expected PSJ-PMY which their names also got beep off. They did mentioned these two couples. 

So I guess their companies really can make deals when it comes to dating issue. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, quietobserver said:

So Efacts uploaded back the deleted videos. 

https://www.vlive.tv/video/110906

So at 2:25, they mentioned about their expectation of dating rumor between an A-list actor and A-list actress. They cut off their names. They are HB and SYJ. Then they say they expected PSJ-PMY which their names also got beep off. They did mentioned these two couples. 

So I guess their companies really can make deals when it comes to dating issue. 

I am a fan of PSJ and PMY but I know they are not yet on the level of HB and SYJ.

Park Shin Hye is a much bigger star than PMY but her relationship was outed by Dispatch last year. So does Lee Min Ho and Suzy. 

It's NOT ON SENIORITY OR POPULARITY

But on

HOW FAR THEY AND THEIR AGENCIES WILL DO  or HOW MUCH WILL THEY SPEND TO COVER UP THE RUMORS. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

I think its new. She is probably back in Korea to spend the Lunar New Year at home.

it's old photo from her friend's wedding  about 1-2 mount ago.

58 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I am a fan of PSJ and PMY but I know they are not yet on the level of HB and SYJ.

Park Shin Hye is a much bigger star than PMY but her relationship was outed by Dispatch last year. So does Lee Min Ho and Suzy. 

It's NOT ON SENIORITY OR POPULARITY

But on

HOW FAR THEY AND THEIR AGENCIES WILL DO  or HOW MUCH WILL THEY SPEND TO COVER UP THE RUMORS. 

Agencies cannot do anything if the actors intend to admit their relationships. It is more a choice of the celebrities saying to their bosses yes go ahead and deny everything because we are not yet ready to go public. 

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i think it was from her friend's wedding 

Yes a late post 

On 2/2/2019 at 5:17 PM, jingjaja said:

Now, PSJ spent time with his family. And prepare for the upcoming fan meeting this year. He did not meet her in Hawaii. She take a rest with only her mother.

When is it? Unlike in PMY’s FM, I’m guessing there might be question about love in his. *only my guess and delulu...

• Like 1