[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, Thanh Phạm said:

I can not watch the video on vlive, the link not publish at all. Can someone tell me what is the reporter said about PPC? All the reporters seem  know their relationship clearly, they keep saying just wait and see and 90% Korean claim both of them are dating for real. The way PSJ deleted all the comment mention PMY, he protect her and keep all the stalkers stay away. Hoping these two stay strong, don't mind about the reporters becuz it's their job, it's mean PPC still got many attention.

a reporter asked who did you expect to new year's couple(except Kai and Jennie)?

the entertainment industry insider said she expected photos of ppc would be leaked.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Because I now rarely see the shippers who were here posting during the drama airing. There are now only around less than 10 of us here from drama airing days until now who are still continuing to post in this thread

I became a shipper after the hospital episode (backhug bts)...it was my first time to discover this thread but didnt post anything since most of the posts were what i wanted to share also... Anyway, i hope that we can maintain our forum thread even when their new shows air... I hope to see progress about our captains (fantasies are welcome here right?) But in the meantime i still adore them as actors. 

Who ordered the MY day calendar? :)

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Thanh Phạm said:

@twoparkcouple on Pann, netizens also choose PP is the couple they want Dispatch revealed. I think we have to wait until next years.

Revealed by Dispatch after their strong denial especially PMY would not be good on them. KNetz will be angry if that happens. Better would be that they will freely announce it when they are ready to marry or if they are already secretly married. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Omg. PSJ is such a workaholic person. I tried to keep track when did he manage to film the CFs. And now the KT CF came out. 

Did he filming CF at the same time filming the movie? Oh my oh my. 

He's very smart, and looking ahead. Several stars his age, and who will be his competition for lead roles and commercials, are getting discharged from the military this year. So he's taking advantage of every opportunity offered. 

6 hours ago, zashi23 said:

owwkayy... sure.. if you say so... 

please also note that not one of us here knows EVERYTHING.

@Cheryl295, what's your point?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

If you remember her airport pics when she arrived Singapore from Phuket there was a Korean guy with her mom. If she is with family in Hawaii then for sure there are other members. Or they may have family friends in Hawaii.

I will not participate in too much delulu about PSJ in Hawaii. I stand by my belief it is impossible for him to totally go off radar outside Korea. He is just too noticeable everywhere. 

I hope I am wrong. Its just that I dont want to be called too delusional when PSJ whereabouts will be known and he is in Korea. :lol:

Yeah, I'm with you on this. :D

• Like 1

14 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Omg the whole entertainment industry really thought they are together. No wonder they stay low. I don't think they can meet up anywhere accept making calls. 

Screenshot-20190201-054040-V-LIVE.jpg

Luckily, they live yards away from each other,  and have close friends and families who are loyal to them.

• Like 1

Good day to all shippers or not or are PPC Supporters. 

Just a reaction and point of clarification to a post I just read :smile:

Each of us have our own busy lives to live >>> work, family, etc.  And i believe not because old familiar names are not seen here posting nor commenting nor actively participating in the discussions means they do not read nor are updated about PPC.   (Like me?) :glasses:

I think they are just around the corner...you know.  PPC Shippers and supporters are numerous and scattered in many places. 

PPC are so private from even before WWWSK so .... :relieved: let's keep it that way.  

Thank you for keeping this thread alive. Take care everyone!   :kiss_wink:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, luvspsjpmy said:

Good day to all shippers or not or are PPC Supporters. 

Just a reaction and point of clarification to a post I just read :smile:

Each of us have our own busy lives to live >>> work, family, etc.  And i believe not because old familiar names are not seen here posting nor commenting nor actively participating in the discussions means they do not read nor are updated about PPC.   (Like me?) :glasses:

I think they are just around the corner...you know.  PPC Shippers and supporters are numerous and scattered in many places. 

PPC are so private from even before WWWSK so .... :relieved: let's keep it that way.  

Thank you for keeping this thread alive. Take care everyone!   :kiss_wink:

Same, girl. Same.

• Like 1

OMG WHY DID THEY DELETE THE VIDEO? Maybe it was a really tempting coverage. I started looking into the matters as soon as I saw it.

Screenshot-20190201-054040-V-LIVE.jpg

The segment was discussing about what will happen when a dating rumors occur . So it's the end of January and the Ilgan Sports reporters met these two entertainment industry insiders. They keep asking if their kids (those celebrities in their company..I believe) did get some calls asking about their dating rumors. 

They did say there were tons of calls with even blackmails ( it was really scary..takes longer to write each one).

So it was revealed by dispatch that the 1st Jan couple was Jennie-Kai. But actually they expected PSJ-PMY pics to be reveal. Everyone in the entertainment industry believe so that they are dating. They do not expected Jennie-Kai at all. 

Tho the videos were seperated by 3 parts, our PPC was just mentioned in 3 seconds ONLY :lol:

The one I screenshot above. That's all. 

In conclusion, MOST korean reporters and the entertainment industry believe that PSJ-PMY are DATING. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, tali58 said:

Luckily, they live yards away from each other,  and have close friends and families who are loyal to them.

That would make even all the reporters and fans trying to get their photos because PSJ-PMY are in the top list of dating rumors. By now, probably there are many cameramans hiding somewhere near their homes. 

This is scary.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, jingjaja said:

He take a rest with family.

whose family though? :tounge_xd:  jokin!

Im reading somewhere (fan accounts) that they might already have a candidate to the role of the idol for HPL... orrr the fans would want him to play the role.

clue: PSJ just attended their concert and he's the one who has the closest resemblance to PSJ..:tounge_xd:

disclaimer: NOT CONFIRMED, NOT EVEN RUMORED by the media... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

They do not expected Jennie-Kai at all. 

it doesn't mean they(ent insider) didn't expect Jennie-Kai dating at all. it means they expected other couple to be revealed as Dispatch new year's couple. they said they already knew Kai and Jennie relationship.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, twoparkcouple said:

it doesn't mean they(ent insider) didn't expected Jennie-Kai dating at all. it means they expected other couple to be reveal as Dispatch new year's couple. they said they already knew Kai and Jenny relationship.

I think what @quietobserver meant is that.. they did not expect that Dispatch will reveal Jenni and Kai dating. They first expected that it will be ParkPark that will be revealed bu Dispatch.. not Jennie and Kai.. 

:)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

it doesn't mean they(ent insider) didn't expect Jennie-Kai dating at all. it means they expected other couple to be reveal as Dispatch new year's couple. they said they already knew Kai and Jenny relationship.

They got the infos from this one screenshot of a netizen that posted a list of idols' initial names ( tho they have the revealed one) that rumorly dating so they basically stick on that. But they actually don't entirely believe they are dating because it is a rumor. They just thought the dating rumor of Jennie-Kai is to cover another rumor. But then, it was obvious in their igs about their relationship so they end up believe it that it is not merely just a rumor.

Maybe I wrote it wrongly. Just wanna emphasize that they expected PSJ-PMY dating rumor to be reveal on 1st January 2019.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1