[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

10 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

It is in post WWWSK interview first week August. Do not mind Koreaboo they always republished old stories. They also republished FFMW article yesterday and for some celebrities stories too.

Koreaboo is a gossip site that many KPop fans are angry because they write gossips not verified news. 

@zashi23

Distance between them lol 

PD Park wished his new drama will be more successful than WWWSK while I also like this couple, I feel like PD Park is no longer loyal to PPC lol I know its not the case but I cant help myself but feel that way. :sweatingbullets::lol:

@Cheryl295 Thanks for your reply ❤

• Like 1

OMG! I find it chocking how easy PPC shippers lose perspective everywhere and are unable to see the entire picture :blink:

According to the comments here the conclusion is that PMY deleted her photo based in...one negative comment from a PPC "shipper"? Let me tell you something, I was able to read all the top comments before she delete the photo and all of them, except the one some of you have shared here from the "shipper", were from two main accounts asking to delete tags of PSJ and they even were saying they would report those comments. They started a war. I was able to read that those who were attacked by this two main accounts were answering in a very good way (I don't know if I'd be capable to be so calm if I feel someone is attacking me that way)

Someone here said that hardcore PMY's fans aren't like that but those commenters, from the two main accounts, claimed to be her hardcore fans and that's why they have the right to step up "to defend her". I know that PMY's majority true fans are not behaving that way but you have to admit there's some crazy fans out there.

In another hand, both PPC shippers and hardcore fans in both side, should understand that PMY and PSJ aren't children. I find it amazing how people feels they can be in charge of someone else thoughts. Saying things like: "PMY feels uncomfortable when someone tag PSJ" in my opinion is to go too far. IG let you block tags and words so, if she maybe feels uneasy about it she'd bloked those comments already and if she doesn't know how to do it I think she is clever enough to ask how to.

About watching the bigger picture, after WWWSK came out you can find tons of comments tagging PSJ in her photos and she never before deleted those photo (I still don't believe those people who says she's deleted comments about him and it's not because I'm too delulu, it's just because among thounsands of comments some surely will be really down and IG doesn't show the same info to everybody. Learn a little bit about how algorithm really works).

Now, you should ask yourselves, what's different this time that she decided to delete her photo? Isn't those comments asking to delete PSJ's tags which stand out and therefore were the reason to start a war of negative comments? :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

10 minutes ago, kdramalover0216 said:

OMG! I find it chocking how easy PPC shippers lose perspective everywhere and are unable to see the entire picture :blink:

According to the comments here the conclusion is that PMY deleted her photo based in...one negative comment from a PPC "shipper"? Let me tell you something, I was able to read all the top comments before she delete the photo and all of them, except the one some of you have shared here from the "shipper", were from two main accounts asking to delete tags of PSJ and they even were saying they would report those comments. They started a war. I was able to read that those who were attacked by this two main accounts were answering in a very good way (I don't know if I'd be capable to be so calm if I feel someone is attacking me that way)

Someone here said that hardcore PMY's fans aren't like that but those commenters, from the two main accounts, claimed to be her hardcore fans and that's why they have the right to step up "to defend her". I know that PMY's majority true fans are not behaving that way but you have to admit there's some crazy fans out there.

In another hand, both PPC shippers and hardcore fans in both side, should understand that PMY and PSJ aren't children. I find it amazing how people feels they can be in charge of someone else thoughts. Saying things like: "PMY feels uncomfortable when someone tag PSJ" in my opinion is to go too far. IG let you block tags and words so, if she maybe feels uneasy about it she'd bloked those comments already and if she doesn't know how to do it I think she is clever enough to ask how to.

About watching the bigger picture, after WWWSK came out you can find tons of comments tagging PSJ in her photos and she never before deleted those photo (I still don't believe those people who says she's deleted comments about him and it's not because I'm too delulu, it's just because among thounsands of comments some surely will be really down and IG doesn't show the same info to everybody. Learn a little bit about how algorithm really works).

Now, you should ask yourselves, what's different this time that she decided to delete her photo? Isn't those comments asking to delete PSJ's tags which stand out and therefore were the reason to start a war of negative comments? :ph34r:

We should not draw any conclusions to that anymore... we have different point of views..  doesnt mean one is the truth. :)

But I certainly hope that next time... people could just respect her space. 

"Respect should be given, not earned".

:innocent:

• Like 1

It's koreaboo's fault lol :D because they gave a wrong interpretation so it caused a misunderstanding. I read the comments and the replies from this person (maybe you didn't see it)

51 minutes ago, kdramalover0216 said:

except the one some of you have shared here from the "shipper"

He/she focused on what koreaboo said. She blame pmy who seems not respect to psj and everyone already explained to this person and boom.. they're debating so hard.

And about tagging psj, yeah we can't controlled it, let them be..

• Like 2

Like I said, maybe she thought her ig feed doesn't look beautiful after she posted it so she decided to delete it. 

We all know our queen is so damn gorgeous we love everything she post. Hehe. 

It is up to her. It's her ig. She's having a holiday now to relax her mind before she became cow MY back. Mentally, I want her to have a good rest too. 

• Like 1

Maybe you guys are misunderstood. I check her IG everyday and everytime. And I'm sure 100% she was deleted her post because of those comments who said don't tag PSJ anymore and created many fan wars. I even don't know why 2 days ago, there were so many comment told PP shippers stop tagging PSJ on her post. Maybe they are fan only and shipper of another couple. If she uncomfortable about those comments tagging PSJ, she would take an action before not now. 

• Like 2