[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

28 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

PMY deleted her latest post... pretty sure its because of all the craziness that went on the comment section... 

(sighhh) hang in there MinYoung! :star:you will always have more people who loves and support you!:wub:

This is so frustrating, I feel so bad to PMY and her sister :unamused:Those fans who creating fanwars at PMY ig comment must be happy now:triumph:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Inetz said:

I'm really angry and sad for PMY to have such fans, seriously. For her to delete that post...it says a lot..  I hope it won't stop her from updating her IG again:bawling:

Excuse me, but please do not put "Beans of Min Young' (her fans) on one line with that crazies shippers.

She has the most Amazing fans in the world.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, OksanaS said:

Its so shame, I always hear that shipping its for fan, but how can be fun if that become so mess and 

when that start to be neglect to both actors. Min Young said, that she want to move on...why they continue to write his name and even insult her. If Min Young didnt find its fun, so it is not fun at all

I hope she isn't too affected... I hope she uses it as a learning tool for her role. Some fans are really aggressive and possessive. For me, being a fan is admiring these actors for their talents and personality. These people have their own lives before i knew them and after i have known them.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i feel so bad for her :tears:.. these crazy shippers are too much.. nxt time i think we need to ignore these kind of ppl on her ig coz obviously these fans are looking for reactions. the more we respond the more they go crazy.. imagine how crazy they will get once her new drama airs on the screen.. im afraid they will insult kjw and blame pmy.. 

YES! IGNORE those who clearly wanted to start chaos... you can clearly tell who they are anyway. we should just report it right away.. or maybe PMY should just disable her comments..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OksanaS said:

Excuse me, but please do not put "Beans of Min Young' (her fans) on one line with that crazies shippers.

She has the most Amazing fans in the world.

No I'm talking about immature and stupid shippers . Not her true fans. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

This is only the beginning. It will get worse once Her Private Life will air. In all KDrama couples I shipped, I have never seen intense shippers as this except SongSong shippers. But at least there, they got married first before working again separate new projects. With all the uncertainties of PPC real life and them having intense shippers, I pity PMY since she will have a new drama soon more fanwars happen :(

PPC SHIPPERS PLEASE GET A LIFE AND DO NOT BE TOO INVESTED ON PSJ AND PMY. IF THEY WILL END UP TOGETHER OR NOT, IT WILL BE FATE. LET US PRAY IT HAPPENS BUT FOR NOW WE SHOULD RESPECT THEM INDIVIDUALLY AND SUPPORT INDIVIDUAL PROJECTS. 

• Like 13

54 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

PMY deleted her latest post... pretty sure its because of all the craziness that went on the comment section... 

(sighhh) hang in there MinYoung! :star:you will always have more people who loves and support you!:wub:

Such people aren't true fans. They think they own the actors just because they like the characters the actors portrayed. This kind of blurring reality and crazy fantasy is a mental disorder and is dangerous to the actors. It's also bordering on criminal to stalk and cyber-bully a person, including a celebrity, this way. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

i just reported the account as spam.. checked the account.. no posts at all.. clearly created the account to richard simmons  off other people.. if that is a PSJ fan.. he/she will not comment that because it is known by every PSJ and PMY fans that the article is fabricated.

@zashi23good job reporting this account!  That is definitely not a fan! What a terrible ig post! A real PSJ fan would know better than to attack PMY. Even if they aren't dating, PSJ would never tolerate this kind of attack on anyone he cares about and respects. 

1 hour ago, jingjaja said:

It's true. I was huge PSJ fan since debut. He has a lot of privacy. Especially about his relationship with someone It is very difficult for him to come and accept a date with someone. Which he had told this reason in the past interview. 

In the future if he loves someone I am ready to accept and support him forever.

I've also closely followed PSJ's career, and that is a perfect description of what he's like. He's super private, and I find that very respectful to the people in his life. 

Whomever he'll eventually marry, I'll be happy for him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kongairui said:

This is sad. They shouldn't do that. They do not own the actors/actresses in this world. Fans are just that --- fans. They have to respect them as individuals.

Fake news are abundant. Fans shouldn't go on attack mode every single time. 

I also edited my previous post regarding her big sister's IG. I deleted the name after we got another page in this thread but i guess her sister's IG is well known? Or that fan is a lurker here? 

That Twitter post really crossed the line. Wow. That's a dangerously obsessed "fan". I hope the agency is trying to trace it, although that may be hard. Unbelievable!!!

2 hours ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

So it's edited, someone on Instagram also told me that PMY likes comment that tagged PSJ but I'm not buying it 

Hackers. 

• Like 1

i hv to add one more thing..please dont take this the wrong way.. somehow talking to this ig friend really changes my view on ppc..

this friend said at first she felt uneasy about psj-pmy dating scandal coz she's not a fan of pmy (shocking!).. she was afraid psj will receive hate bcoz of pmy. .she said she even went to pmy's event after wwwsk (jewellery event something in mall) to see her upclose and personal..she said she can understand why actors dont look at regular ppl coz actresses are too beautiful (i think she meant to say pmy is really beautiful lol).. as a fan, she is willing to accept if psj and pmy are really dating under condition they do it in secret (again i dont understand her)..she said for psj sake, pmy should deny dating rumor to the end coz actors will lose a lot of fans compared to actresses (hardcore fangirls can turn into haters in second).. actor's popularity really depends on their korean fans. she added again that this year many famous actors will be discharged from army and psj will hv more competition and if he is exposed in scandal, he will lose his cfs.. she said she often lurks on this thread and she hopes shippers can be more responsible in shipping and think from psj and pmy's perspectives. she said please dont wish for actors to be caught by dispatch or go public with relationship for our own happiness.. they works really hard to build their careers and works even harder to maintain their images.. . i admit at first i really wanted psj and pmy to just admit it for once and all..  the truth is i want them to admit dating for my sake, so i can happily ship them.. i never think from their view sobs..  

now i can understand y ppc denied dating scandal and remain nonchalant about this issue. sorry for this long serious rambling..just wanna share this with you guys..:blush: 

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 7

THEY WILL ADMIT ONCE THEY ARE READY TO MARRY AND I HOPE THEY ARE THE ONES FATED TO MARRY.

For now, it is obvious their main priority is CAREER.

Fans should calm down and stop intense shipping. Get a life relax. Make shipping a happy hobby. Do not overthink, do not overanalyze. 

Whatever will be. Will be. Only time will tell.

• Like 6

And also if someone still tag them to each other.. just let them be... we cannot really control those.. they have millions of followers! 

Just DO NOT react, because if someone starts to react... the rest will jump in and will just make things worst!

They have international fans all over the world. We all have different perspective as fans.  It will just boil down to RESPECT. 

If something bad was said, just let it go.. if it's offensive.. report it.

Lets just keep things positive especially in giving comments. 

Peace y'all! :heart:

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

at this point, it’s embarrasing really to see this kind of behaviour.. they could tarnish pmy’s reputation by doing this. someone who doesnt know the real story will probably call her names.. 

I just wanted to clear that screenshot of PMY like.... IT IS REAL. I would have to give credit to those who were able to capture it.  Yes, there's more than 1 who was able to capture it.  But I will not post it here anymore. Just wanted to give credit to them.  

I dont think they are PPC shippers anyway, they were just able to caught it. and they did not say anything bad at all. :innocent:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I just wanted to clear that screenshot of PMY like.... IT IS REAL. I would have to give credit to those who were able to capture it.  Yes, there's more than 1 who was able to capture it.  But I will not post it here anymore. Just wanted to give credit to them.  

I dont think they are PPC shippers anyway, they were just able to caught it. and they did not say anything bad at all. :innocent:

im not sure if you know this but everytime pmy accidentally liked or followed anything related to ppc or psj on ig, she will receive hate from antis and they called her names. so regardless whether she really likes the comment or not, for her sake we should not post or give credit about it.. i hope you can understand where im coming from..  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i hv to add one more thing..please dont take this the wrong way.. somehow talking to this ig friend really changes my view on ppc..

this friend said at first she felt uneasy about psj-pmy dating scandal coz she's not a fan of pmy (shocking!).. she was afraid psj will receive hate bcoz of pmy. .she said she even went to pmy's event after wwwsk (jewellery event something in mall) to see her upclose and personal..she said she can understand why actors dont look at regular ppl coz actresses are too beautiful (i think she meant to say pmy is really beautiful lol).. as a fan, she is willing to accept if psj and pmy are really dating under condition they do it in secret (again i dont understand her)..she said for psj sake, pmy should deny dating rumor to the end coz actors will lose a lot of fans compared to actresses (hardcore fangirls can turn into haters in second).. actor's popularity really depends on their korean fans. she added again that this year many famous actors will be discharged from army and psj will hv more competition and if he is exposed in scandal, he will lose his cfs.. she said she often lurks on this thread and she hopes shippers can be more responsible in shipping and think from psj and pmy's perspectives. she said please dont wish for actors to be caught by dispatch or go public with relationship for our own happiness.. they works really hard to build their careers and works even harder to maintain their images.. . i admit at first i really wanted psj and pmy to just admit it for once and all..  the truth is i want them to admit dating for my sake, so i can happily ship them.. i never think from their view sobs..  

now i can understand y ppc denied dating scandal and remain nonchalant about this issue. sorry for this long serious rambling..just wanna share this with you guys..:blush: 

Yes girl, say it loud to the people at the back lol That Twitter fans and those fans who create fanwars on PMY ig should read this

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

im not sure if you know this but everytime pmy accidentally liked or followed anything related to ppc or psj on ig, she will receive hate from antis and they called her names. so regardless if she really like the comment or not, for her sake we should not post about it.. i hope you can understand where im coming from..  

as i've said.. let them.. we cant really stop them. if you react to those they will be more inspired to give the same comments.. because they are noticed.

and this is not the only forum / fan pages for PPC. those things already circulated even before they got here. but since i posted it first (i think). I am just clarifying that it is real. Now.. accidental? maybe.. BuT i find it cute!:rolleyes:. i am going to stick on the positive side of that!

i dont care about those who say bad things about her. they can go live their own life with hate.. thats their problem! lol!:joy:

I am shipping with good vibes.. so from now on.. those haters will not have a space here in this forum for me! :P

and i hope that we can all do the same.. lets not spread their negativities!

• Like 5