[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

28 minutes ago, Ennie_Shanty said:
Can you translate what written on the pics?? Thanks in advance @twoparkcouple

namoo staff wrote that post with wit and fun. so pmy post it on her ig.

namoo wrote "After CowMinyoung(she said in Osaka Fanmeeting she will be CowMinyoung this year(means she will work hard)) plows the fields, she is taking a break."

and the writing on the second pic parodied boastful post style that had been uploaded on Cyworld early 2000s.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

After CowMinyoung(she said in Osaka Fanmeeting she will be CowMinyoung this year(means she will work hard)) plows the fields, she is taking a break."

wasnt vp called miso cow too coz she worked hard hence he gave her that cow soft plush lol... btw why cow? does cow really work hard? all they do all day is eat grass hehehe. 

14 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

What do you guys think about PMY sister likes the comments not to tag PSJ in PMY post??? 

I have bad feelings about this :cry:

maybe bcoz they denied dating and she’s about to do new drama so maybe she wants the fans to give less attention to pmy’s private life. or maybe she doest like psj (joke joke).. the truth is, we dont know. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

What do you guys think about PMY sister likes the comments not to tag PSJ in PMY post??? 

First I think because they're not in relationship so her sister doesn't want both pmy and psj feel uncomfortable but Im still keep in positive mind so maybe because she wants the dating rumour stopped. But who knows

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I think it just simply cause it’s annoying. Like I have people I care and love but that doesn’t mean I want to be associated with them 24/7 or everything I do is suddenly related back to them. At the end of the day,  Im still my own person.

Im pretty sure thats how PSJ and PMY would view it too whether dating or not.

• Like 3

I'm trying to stay positive that her sister  want us to move on from her past work and focusing on her new drama but my heart keep saying that because PPC really not dating so her sister doesn't want PSJ's ig tagged on PMY's posts:huh:

• Like 1

its understandable really.. because its already out of control.. they cannot really tell people to stop it themeselves. So i guess she appreciated someone who voiced it out for them, and the one commented to stop the tags is also a ParkPark fan anyway.. so its nothing to be worried about really.. :)

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Guyssss! Seriously... DO NOT overthink and overanalyze everything you see. -_-

lets not create issues where it doesnt exist.lol 

PPC will be down low now more than ever because they have their own projects now... sooo, lets not make any unnecessary fuss about things. 

Im sure, some people will create rumors or false claims again.. to test this ship!:lol:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, belle_pstricio_4238 said:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/park-min-young-park-seo-joon-dating-rumor/

Hello I'm PPC shipper and new in this forum I just want to ask any idea when did PMY have that interview because Koreaboo only published yesterday 

Thank you so much for your reply I go backreading then .Thank you for your welcome 

• Like 1

TtoJju.png
TtoLvZ.png
TtoF8t.jpg
TtDWcl.jpg
TtD0yv.png

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Juste un Clou bracelet, 18K white gold, rhodium-finished.

I think bracelets It is a birthday gift from someone.:wub::)

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

This is why PMY's sister IG shouldn't have been revealed because people will over analysed her actions when it's not needed. From her IG name, you can tell that she might be the protective sister type, it's only natural for her to only think abt her sister's well being. 

PMY is on vacation with their mum but then you got shippers tagging/spamming and assuming things all the time in the section comments,.. How would u feel ? It's annoying. There's a right place for everything, forum, personal space to discuss or spazz over wild theory but don't do that on their IG. 

@jingjaja it's highly possible that it's a gift, as I said I started to spot his bracelet after his bd and christmas... 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, Inetz said:

This is why PMY's sister IG shouldn't have been revealed because people will over analysed her actions when it's not needed. From her IG name, you can tell that she might be the protective sister type, it's only natural for her to only think abt her sister's well being. 

PMY is on vacation with their mum but then you got shippers tagging/spamming and assuming things all the time in the section comments,.. How would u feel ? It's annoying. There's a right place for everything, forum, personal space to discuss or spazz over wild theory but don't do that on their IG. 

@jingjaja it's highly possible that it's a gift, as I said I started to spot his bracelet after his bd and christmas... 

agree! lets do it here. lol! but lets not dwell on things so much though..:D 

we may have delulus but lets do it reasonably. 

i think its a gift too.. a very special one.. since he always shows it off.. :lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

But he already wore that bracelet before his bday, based on that first pic

No first pic was at the airport when he went to Australia which was in January, same day PMY had her GDA hosting. 

i make friend with this huge psj fan on ig who has been following his career since his debut (dunno what drama it was). she said she is convinced that psj will never go public with his relationship no matter what. eventhough he potrays himself as someone who likes to make jokes and easy going, she said psj is actually an introverted person who doesnt like attention. he also is a quiet person, and doesnt like to talk much in real life. she said he is also a perfectionist (ive noticed this in yoon’s kitchen). my ig friend said she is so proud to see how far psj has come in his career and she wouldnt want any scandal to jeopardise his future. so she said she hopes psj will never reveal his gf unless when he’s getting married. (i dont understand why dating is considered as scandal in korea though).

just sharing psj’s solid fan perspective with you guys. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3