[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

6 hours ago, mimixemix said:

Maybe

or like someone said before, PSJ send the coffee/food truck under name “wwwsk team” 

or what if he send padding jackets (from jillstuarts) to her and all the crew in HPL instead of coffee/food truck ? 

That would be an excellent idea to 'bribe' KJW to stay away from his woman? Lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:
6 hours ago, tali58 said:

It's basically a gossip tabloid. 

they even posted it on their FB page.. oh well.. 

I just read the piece. It's rehashing old interviews, making it sound like she just gave them a new interview.  I don't know how they can get away with doing that, but it's written in such a way that it would be hard to sue them. 

• Like 1

Once again, BTS clips always show more of the real PPC relationship. That turn that PSJ did wasn't just the typical Im a gentleman type so i'm gonna check on you. I feel it in my guts immediately once he paused then turned around and waited a bit for her to catch up before he started walking again.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, belle_pstricio_4238 said:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/park-min-young-park-seo-joon-dating-rumor/

Hello I'm PPC shipper and new in this forum I just want to ask any idea when did PMY have that interview because Koreaboo only published yesterday 

We already discussed it yesterday just backtrack one or two pages, and welcome to the jungle :lol:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, belle_pstricio_4238 said:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/park-min-young-park-seo-joon-dating-rumor/

Hello I'm PPC shipper and new in this forum I just want to ask any idea when did PMY have that interview because Koreaboo only published yesterday 

It is in post WWWSK interview first week August. Do not mind Koreaboo they always republished old stories. They also republished FFMW article yesterday and for some celebrities stories too.

Koreaboo is a gossip site that many KPop fans are angry because they write gossips not verified news. 

@zashi23

Distance between them lol 

PD Park wished his new drama will be more successful than WWWSK while I also like this couple, I feel like PD Park is no longer loyal to PPC lol I know its not the case but I cant help myself but feel that way. :sweatingbullets::lol:

• Like 1