[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Oh i cant believe im here :)

so they were being all cringe watching this bts when they didnt seem shy filming it as you can hear psj's "iroke" trying to "perfect" his embrace

2csa7x.gif

and

2csb3g.gif

my my what a coincidence psj's reaction is exactly the same as mine when i was watching this scene and was fangirling so hard hmm are you really cringing my dear? :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

12 hours ago, minseojoon said:

Hahaha...I know. But that is how I feel about a lot of other actors/actresses with chemistry that actually didn't date though. I mean..we all got to ask.....how...why not?  Just being realistic here 2018new_huaixiao_org.png

However....PMY is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too comfortable with PSJ, more so then what I'm used to seeing her with other actors this early stage of filming...LOL

Like I said before we are just in eps 6, but a lot of skinship happened already, and we still have upcoming countless kiss and bed scene, this drama is full of these two, compared to other pmy drama, I think this drama has the most skinship. .how not to fall in love??? Lol

And seeing all bts, they are just way too comfortable with each other. .again its just early eps, we still have 10 eps left!!!. .I wouldnt surprised if they keep being this close then they would date secretly after the drama end lol. And psj already being so obvious that he has some crush with pmy lol

I actually want to analyze their personality, preference etc, I already watched some of their interview yesterday. Not trying to be shipper but I was surprised too they have quite similar personality, interest (they even have same breed dog lmao) and preference of dating, like they are meant to be together (lmao sorry im so delulu). I will post it if I have enough time!!

• Like 12

1 hour ago, baby.hae said:

I actually want to analyze their personality, preference etc, I already watched some of their interview yesterday. Not trying to be shipper but I was surprised too they have quite similar personality, interest (they even have same breed dog lmao) and preference of dating, like they are meant to be together (lmao sorry im so delulu). I will post it if I have enough time!!

I am excited to read what you have found. Thanks so much. Hihi.

• Like 6

I have feeling that PSJ has fallen for PMY based on what i saw in bts. Somehow he looks very happy and comfortable, like he choose to sit closely to PMY when there is space in the right of the couch and often tease her. Also in press conference, he stared intensely when pmy was talking, there is time when he stared her for so long, i'm like:wub: 

This is the first time they watch their own drama side by side

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj1dzfLl8ee/

• Like 9

Also i think there is fate between them (sorru for being delulu) like they are on one table at AAA, both attended mama 2016, have same breed dog, have same interest in fashion, PSJ said that he likes woman who has charming smile, good at cooking, and leave a good first impression 

and we know pmy has charming smile he even admited it, she also good at cooking and in press conference, he said that he watched high kick and she left a good impression on him since then. I have feeling this ship sail ^_^

• Like 15
  • Love 1

Thanks for this shipper thread! Honestly I thought they would be such a perfect couple from the moment I heard they were casted for this drama, and I am really happy it turned out like that too!

I think PSJ really adores PMY hahaha you can tell it from his face. The way he looks over at her when he laughs at something to see her reaction too, I love it! It is really obvious in the recent bts too. As for PMY, it is harder to tell since she is always so effortlessly easy-going and cool. However, I don't remember her being this comfortable with her co-stars as well. The way she huddled herself on the couch beside PSJ, I think it is really telling about how comfortable they are with each other.

What I like most is that they seem really different from the usual noona-dongsaeng pairs I have seen in other dramas. Usually there will be interactions that remind u that oh they have this age gap between them and that the actress is a noona etc. I'm not sure if I'm explaining it well but Koreans value the age system seriously so sometimes you can feel the noona-dongsaeng vibe, which was what I felt even with the songsong couple. With PSJ and PMY though, you really don't feel it at all. It is something I really like about their interactions so far <3

• Like 13
  • Love 1

Pmy is seriously cool...she should get some credit for making her co stars seriously hawt....have not been able to watch her co stars in anything else...except for Yoo Seung ho...who was adorable in that robot series...lol

am jumping ship left right and centre for her....

• Like 7

3 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

Pmy is seriously cool...she should get some credit for making her co stars seriously hawt....have not been able to watch her co stars in anything else...except for Yoo Seung ho...who was adorable in that robot series...lol

am jumping ship left right and centre for her....

No need to jump any ship...just keep joining one when each time it docks...LOL. The more love the merrier!!! :wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 5:48 AM, Libi Libi said:

I have feeling that PSJ has fallen for PMY based on what i saw in bts. Somehow he looks very happy and comfortable, like he choose to sit closely to PMY when there is space in the right of the couch and often tease her.

Ummmmmm....can't you tell? There's a pillow taking up that space...obviously he had to sit in the middle, he had no choice...nope..none at all :P Look closely...there's a huge pillow there....LMAO!!!

880NHwj.gif&key=94093562b14cf0a994c68bc7

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

During this KaKao Talk, they haven't film with each other for that long...so we don't know their comfort level with each other yet. But apparently PMY was also taking care of him off-screen as his secretary...and she looked annoyed after giving him the phone...LOL

z6n8h6x.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

Wow from minwookie.. to minwoojin.. to minseojoon.. you've really come a long way :)

Anyhow, regarding your previous post... I don't think Min Young looked annoyed after helping Seo Joon with his phone during press con. Annoyance is feeling slightly angry or vex. She did not really have any reason to be annoyed at him. She was the one who offered to help firstly... and secondly, she's nice and has a bright personality, I doubt she would feel annoyed after helping someone :)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, strawberryfall said:

Wow from minwookie.. to minwoojin.. to minseojoon.. you've really come a long way :)

Anyhow, regarding your previous post... I don't think Min Young looked annoyed after helping Seo Joon with his phone during press con. Annoyance is feeling slightly angry or vex. She did not really have any reason to be annoyed at him. She was the one who offered to help firstly... and secondly, she's nice and has a bright personality, I doubt she would feel annoyed after helping someone :)

Hahahaha...I course I knew she wasn't annoyed. I would be a terrible MY fan if I thought she was...LOL.

I was just joking as if she was the annoyed "secretary"  in her role from the drama.

Hahaha...you've been seeing all my transition. :P

Can't help it...she's a chemistry queen...hehe

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

@minseojoon  I don't mind your transitions :)... truth be told, at first I was hesitant to come here because browsing through and sometimes reading MY's various shipping thread with whoever has become quite tiresome :sweatingbullets: ... not a single one has actually sailed ? hehehe.... will this one, though ? wouldn't hurt to give it a chance ...

However, be that as it may,  I honestly think that Seo Joon and Min Young do deserve a space in the Shipper's thread :thumbsup:... so kudos to your diligence in starting this parkpark couple thread :)

No worries, this maybe a small boat here in the Soompi thread but in Youtube, there are quite plenty shipping them already only not here.... and the parkparklover ig has a lot of followers already and increasing ... so let see where all  this will lead :)

Edited by strawberryfall
spelling
  • Like 6

During the Kakao Talk also, PSJ tried to cover PMY's mouth (6:12). He is surely not treating PMY as his sunbae. 

Aside from that, they seems to sit far to each other, but their feet are very close and sometimes touched each other many times (3:05 - 3:09, 5:12, 5:52). This is only from one clip. There are 7 clips in youtube I think.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1