[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 minutes ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

What if suddenly he send a coffee truck to PMY, is it mean they're just a close neighborhood lol 

Maybe. But I wouldn’t do it to a friend if I have thousands of shippers waiting to spread news on all social media channels :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Just now, Ennie_Shanty said:

What if suddenly he send a coffee truck to PMY, is it mean they're just a close neighborhood lol 

Nope girl, it means that we will have a party in here......sorry i'm a hardcore shipper hahaha

Anyway don't you guys think that "HER PRIVATE LIFE" is like some of us who has professional job by day and being a hardcore fans/shippers by night? LOL. I believe PMY choose the drama because it has interesting storyline and also challenging role too.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, GraceW said:

Nope girl, it means that we will have a party in here......sorry i'm a hardcore shipper hahaha

Anyway don't you guys think that "HER PRIVATE LIFE" is like some of us who has professional job by day and being a hardcore fans/shippers by night? LOL. I believe PMY choose the drama because it has interesting storyline and also challenging role too.

I think that's one of the reasons why she took the role... :D

She always say how much she loves her fans.. and I think this is her way of immersing herself into her fans shoes. lol

I'm pretty sure she came across this forum already.. celebrities usually do that.  But mostly. they have a team that monitors everything that is being said about them (by fans, tabloids, bashers, etc...). So, they can control any situation that may arise. Most of the time they are not advised to read everything, but it;s still up to them.

It's actually pretty hard.. lol. I've seen how a publicity team controlled a certain gossip.. it's actually impressive... they spun things around in their favor. haha

That's why I learn that you can't always believe everything you see and hear.  BUT always trust your gut! :glasses:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

Maybe. But I wouldn’t do it to a friend if I have thousands of shippers waiting to spread news on all social media channels :joy:

SSC has more shippers than PPC yet SHK sent a coffee truck and foodcart to SJK movie set despite rumors.

It can be used as a cover up to pretend all between them is pure friendship. 

So Ji Sub sent a food cart to Son Ye Jin and they were also rumored before. Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik sent foodcarts to each other with cute messages  despite rumors and thousands of shippers. They were the first ParkPark.

It really depends on the rumored couple how they react to rumors. And based on how PPC reacted so far, I doubt they will do this.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Some PPC shippers are wishing PSJ will send a foodcart to PMY :lol:

How bout let's have more fun with this shipping... :lol:

LET'S BET IF PSJ WOULD SEND A FOOD TRUCK.  --- DO NOT explain why he would or would not.. Also a possibility he could anyway. lol

This is just a harmless fun game.. lol

I'd go for ---- HE WILL SEND A FOOD OR COFFEE Truck! :blush:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

How bout let's have more fun with this shipping... :lol:

LET'S BET IF PSJ WOULD SEND A FOOD TRUCK.  --- DO NOT explain why he would or would not.. Also a possibility he could anyway. lol

This is just a harmless fun game.. lol

I'd go for ---- HE WILL SEND A FOOD OR COFFEE Truck! :blush:

I second to this lol

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

SSC has more shippers than PPC yet SHK sent a foodcart to SJK movie set despite rumors.

It can be used as a cover up to pretend all between them is pure friendship. 

So Ji Sub sent a food cart to Son Ye Jin and they were also rumored before. Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik sent foodcarts to each other with cute messages  despite rumors and thousands of shippers. They were the first ParkPark.

It really depends on the rumored couple how they react to rumors. And based on how PPC reacted so far, I doubt they will do this.

Are their rumors talked by reporter in Korea? I know, It happened to ssc...how about  psh n pby ? Sometimes , one thing that make me belive is rumors about PPC is talked by many reporters in Korea ...such as MBC, SBS,  A Chanel, Chosun Tv....i just wanna know about it..sometimes rumors come out  from shipper 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i watched many kdramas bfore but i never ship k couple no matter how shippable they are.. i dont even ship ssc. im really skeptical when it comes to shipping on screen couple except that twilight couple lol.. (to my defense, rpatz and kstew were really a couple when i shipped them hahah).. no matter how much i enjoyed the romance on drama, i moved on the second the drama ended. thats it for me.

but with ppc, they are different for me. im actually convinced they are romantically involved in real life when i watch wwwsk. (the feeling is the same when i shipped twi couple)..  that’s y i am here, on this ship with you guys. 

so im not worried about pmy-kjw.. ofcourse ppl can ship pmy or psj with anyone they like.. it’s a free country. but imma stay on this ship until proven otherwise. 

Same same same.

She always has good chemistry with her partner. I dont know why but I just feel like they suit for each other PSJ-PMY. Like they are meant to be. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Nafta Lia said:

how about  psh n pby

Who psh and pby?

47 minutes ago, Nafta Lia said:

Sometimes , one thing that make me belive is rumors about PPC is talked by many reporters in Korea

Yeah even the reporter said just wait and see ;)

• Like 1

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/park-min-young-park-seo-joon-dating-rumor/

another very very old news! why is Koreaboo releasing an article that is already months old?? 

its about PMY clarifying the dating rumor and saying that the "evidences are made up". 

although this is the 1st time I read this.. she said: " i tried having secret relationships but it was not with Park Seo  joon" 

hmmmmmm.. why are they releasing the complete interview now?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

another very very old news! why is Koreaboo releasing an article that is already months old?? 

its about PMY clarifying the dating rumor and saying that the "evidences are made up". 

although this is the 1st time I read this.. she said: " i tried having secret relationships but it was not with Park Seo  joon" 

Its so random why releasing it now, someone who can read Korean should checking the source of this article, is it really written that way or Korea oo just exaggerating

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

Its so random why releasing it now, someone who can read Korean should checking the source of this article, is it really written that way or Korea oo just exaggerating

are they a reliable source? they also release an article about PHS and PBY.. saying that they admitted they have feelings for each other... but also looked old news since it wss still at the time of Strong Woman.. wc is years ago!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

that's how i see it, her action on  IG against what she said in this article :lol::tears: ..........ingore me :lol:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ivy-Blue said:

that's how i see it, her action on  IG against what she said in this article :lol::tears: ..........ingore me :lol:

thats the thing! lol

a lot has happened since that interview..

-accidental follow on IG

-accidental likes

-THE COSMO EVENT

- she even has a new drama already!

slow news day for Koreaboo? they cant find any concrete proof? :sweat_smile:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

are they a reliable source? they also release an article about PHS and PBY.. saying that they admitted they have feelings for each other... but also looked old news since it wss still at the time of Strong Woman.. wc is years ago!

Idk, Since I don't follow koreaboo, are they released it for clickbait??

http://star.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/20180802083972 this is their source for that article, please someone who can read Korean, help us

Did PMY really said she tries to date in secret but not with PSJ??

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I don't know why Pmy too hard to explain everything..about shoes, hats etc. Something fishy here :D but she denied about dating rumor doesn't mean its true, she just didn't want the rumour become a spotlight rather than about successful drama.:sweatingbullets:

haha! and i really dont understand why they call it a "dating scandal". they are both single! 2 beautiful single people! :rolleyes:

• Like 1