[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

On 1/28/2019 at 4:32 PM, Ennie_Shanty said:

He's advertising that bracelet lol :lol:

He intends to say that he did not travel with Minyong in Hawaii and his the bracelets  wears are not couple bracelets.

This picture should be an old pic when he went to Australia.

PS. He always posts sns when she is abroad. I think he is very passionate and miss her so much.:wub::wub:

15 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

He intends to say that he did not travel with Minyong in Hawaii and his the bracelets  wears are not couple bracelets.

PS. He always posts sns when she is abroad. I think he is very passionate and miss her so much.:wub::wub:

I think so, I Agree with you

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

There is two condition: First, they're not in a relationship so he wants to tell us that they're not in a same place. "Please stop tagged me in PMY's post!", said psj :D

Two, they're in a relationship but he miss her so much lol

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

31 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

There is two condition: First, they're not in a relationship so he wants to tell us that they're not in a same place. "Please stop tagged me in PMY's post!", said psj :D

Two, they're in a relationship but he miss her so much lol

I pray hard to God for second condition

• Like 1

I followed  PSJ for a long time since he debuted.
With honesty I like all lead co star  who show with him. But PMY was the first person I accepted to be his couple and want to be a real couple. I hope she will open her heart to take care of him.

With their busy schedule It is difficult for them to spend time dating. I think they are dating at home rather than going out door or abroad.

Finally, only time will tell us.:):sweatingbullets:

32 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

I followed  PSJ for a long time since he debuted.
With honesty I like all lead co star  who show with him. But PMY was the first person I accepted to be his couple and want to be a real couple. I hope she will open her heart to take care of him.

With their busy schedule It is difficult for them to spend time dating. I think they are dating at home rather than going out door or abroad.

Finally, only time will tell us.:):sweatingbullets:

Do u think psj treat pmy' different than another his co star before? Sorry i'm pmy' fans, so idk alot about psj

• Like 1

6 hours ago, brownsugar said:

Even as a PPC shipper, I often felt uncomfortable to read shipper’s comment tagging PSJ in almost every PMY’s ig update:sweatingbullets:..(and shippers tend to spam in PMY’s ig rather than in PSJ’s)

We may still cannot move on from their chemistry, but still, we also have to give them space to breath..

I agree with you 100% about people need to stop tagging him on her ig, and the other way around. I think fans are being really rude and invasive when they do that. All it's going to do is make PPC delete tagged posts, and not post anything remotely personal. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nafta Lia said:

Do u think psj treat pmy' different than another his co star before? Sorry i'm pmy' fans, so idk alot about psj

PSJ treat pmy  don't  different than another his co star before.  He is a gentleman and always cares about the feelings of colleagues. He is therefore loved by everyone and staff in every past project.

He is honest with his feelings as he says he is straightforward if he would love someone.

For me, his interview is the most obvious thing about his feelings for her. Which is different from that he had previously interviewed. 

There are also many who tag PMY in PSJ ig but his fangirls are a lot more than PPC shippers so the tagged posts are not always visible.

And I think PSJ filters the comments, you can go to Settings - Comment Control -Manual Filter and maybe he filters comments that tag PMY or KJW or ParkPark or SeoWon because I notice when comments contained these, it won't stay long in the top posts. 

If it's true that PMY has deleted some tagged to PSJ, it may mean she wants fans to move on from WWWSK since she will have a new drama soon. If PPC are indeed dating, it's private and off limits to fans.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

13 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

PSJ treat pmy  don't  different than another his co star before.  He is a gentleman and always cares about the feelings of colleagues. He is therefore loved by everyone and staff in every past project.

He is honest with his feelings as he says he is straightforward if he would love someone.

For me, his interview is the most obvious thing about his feelings for her. Which is different from that he had previously interviewed. 

My thoughts exactly. I'm relatively new to K-ent and I've never heard of PSJ before WWWSK (though I've heard of PMY before) but his answers in his interviews and even his body language in the bts were very telling. 

5 hours ago, tali58 said:

Is that what the blue heart means? Is the meaning widely known? I have friends who use it randomly, or in combination with other colors of hearts. 

Yes, each color has a meaning which I learned recently thanks to my ex lol. *embarrassing*

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

yes i think so too. i agreed with you. 

and i think psj was different in bts too. especially in kiss scene bts. he was never shy when filming a kiss scene in his previous dramas. he always led to co-stars, was professional and calm. 

but with pmy..:lol: 

i've never seen he is acting like that (shy..embarrassed..fluttering) 

ynotELX.jpg

kjBQ63J.jpg

dAiWppg.jpg

(especially, in ep.13 bts, most knetz said it's sure psj has a special feeling to pmyB))

psj in the bts made me a ppc shipper:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 6

@parkparkloveu no girl, there are many comment tagged MY still exist on his IG even 2 days ago so I dont think he uses that filter.

Also PMY never deleted comment tagged PSJ so dont spread wrong rumours. I'm the one who comment and tagged PSJ, that comment got more than 100 likes and it's on top in her IG, she reply her friend but she didnt deleted my comment. She only deleted 1 times becuz she tapped wrong like button about comment tagged SJ.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

url%5D

i dont mean to spread wrong rumours. i just saw this comment on someone’s ig story so i thought she deleted comments.. sorry :grimace:

yes.. thas what i saw too.. so she did jot delete it? is this you @thanh pham?

• Like 1