[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

after reading the interview, i think psj already has a gf in dec 2016 coz he confidently said about not wanting her gf to get hurt coz ppl said bad things about female celebs when they are dating actors.. he said it as if he has a gf who is also a celeb at that time coz i dont think a non celeb will get the same kind of hate from knetz if they date actors right? ( if he was single at that time maybe he said that bcoz he never thinks about dating non celebs in the future i guess) 

maybe that 3 year rumor is somehow true?? i dunno 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

6 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Also, that interview with the cast of Qf7D, (where the interviewer blurt out PSJs name).. and the reaction of PMY and her costars, was such a give away! :D

I know right.....I was so curious about this, I even repeating the clip so many times and checked all her co stars reactions one by one. Pretty convinced by that time PPC already an item.Well....Chansung's face said it all LOL

Now I just realized that both Q7D and FFMY were air in KBS almost the same time....should be PMY also attend KBS award ceremony right? did you guys know why she didnt come on that ceremony....I know PSJ and his co-star came and got the awards. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GraceW said:

I know right.....I was so curious about this, I even repeating the clip so many times and checked all her co stars reactions one by one. Pretty convinced by that time PPC already an item.Well....Chansung's face said it all LOL

Hi, can you send the link about the interview with the cast of Qf7d

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GraceW said:

Now I just realized that both Q7D and FFMY were air in KBS almost the same time....should be PMY also attend KBS award ceremony right? did you guys know why she didnt come on that ceremony....I know PSJ and his co-star came and got the awards. 

would you know what game were they playing? why did PSJs name came up? lol.. I would really like to know what PMY said after..lol.. sorry could not realy understand anything on this interview. But their reactions said a lot!:lol:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Ziozia x Compagna. Their updates often at the same time :sweatingbullets:

I guess they started dating in the end of 2016 

To be honest I was never convinced about the 3 years rumors esp if only based from matching clothes which is pretty common in their world where k-stars always receive gifts from brand or sponsors so it doesn't mean anything.

But I started to change my mind when I read that PSJ's baseball shirt was first spotted on nov 2016 and if it's not a coincidence that he wore number 34 then it means he was already dating her...I mean you do that kind of thing when you are at a certain level of the relationship...not at the flirting phase, you need a certain level of confidence to do that. That's a meaningful move. I can't point out the right timing for sure, but my guess is they might start dating end 2015 or early 2016.

@RabbieandSatt I've checked that post on her fansites and you are right she edited her post, it was indeed #andyou -_-

Question is when did she edit it? lol if it was the same day then it means nothing but if it was sometimes after some rumours abt them came out then it's suspicious :phew:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Inetz said:

To be honest I was never convinced about the 3 years rumors esp if only based from matching clothes which is pretty common in their world where k-stars always receive gifts from brand or sponsors so it doesn't mean anything.

But I started to change my mind when I read that PSJ's baseball shirt was first spotted on nov 2016 and if it's not a coincidence that he wore number 34 then it means he was already dating her...I mean you do that kind of thing when you are at a certain level of the relationship...not at the flirting phase, you need a certain level of confidence to do that. That's a meaningful move. I can't point out the right timing for sure, but my guess is they might start dating end 2015 or early 2016.

@RabbieandSatt I've checked that post on her fansites and you are right she edited her post, it was indeed #andyou -_-

Question is when did she edit it? lol if it was the same day then it means nothing but if it was sometimes after some rumours abt them came out then it's suspicious :phew:

Im not so sure but i read that 34 in baseball is a Ace number and also psj himself gave some explanations about that, but those who are familiar with this game here can help more but after all of these i think past is past and i wish we had very much more news and hints in current time bc today and tommorrow are moreee important, its just my opinion and i pray in coming days we can have reliable and real and great happiness and news here.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Im not so sure but i read that 34 in baseball is a Ace number and also psj himself gave some explanations about that, but those who are familiar with this game here can help more but after all of these i think past is past and i wish we had very much more news and hints in current time bc today and tommorrow are moreee important, its just my opinion and i pray in coming days we can have reliable and real and great happiness and news here.

https://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00124000.html read this one it is about the jersey number 34 of psj and his old jersey number

• Like 1

I do not think Park Park are ready for a big reveal soon. Because they avoid public events together. We say they avoid because they cannot help but be sweet publicly. Song Song also could not help but be sweet in their actions toward each other in public but they did not avoid events even if they denied rumors since they already had plan by then to marry soon. So for Park Park, I do not think they have plans to marry this year or next year. Earliest may be in 2021. Hopefully engaged by 2020.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, RabbieandSatt said:

Its alright though :D Anw I've been reading their articles out of boredom and found out that MY's instagram update on her bd last year had the hashtag #andyou in the caption but she later edited it to #andallofyou :blink: Can anyone (esp MY fans) confirm this? 

If this is true then why did she have to :phew:?

jLjmP9X.jpg

yes she wrote #andyou but immediately she edited it #andallofyou on the same day.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

no such thing as personal space when it comes to these two.. lol

question for everyone here: would you guys share a cushion with someone who is not ur bf? 

If you like the guy and you are "flirting" with each other then yes! Also, if you are in the initial stage of "getting to know" each other and you want to kind of show the guy where you stand in terms of a potential relationship, that's another yes!

One thing is for sure though, if a girl is not comfortable with a guy or isn't at least somehow attracted to him, she will definitely keep her distance especially if the guy is coming on too strong.

8 hours ago, Inetz said:

It's also good if someone could cite when PSJ adopted Simba since that would be a good indicator of when their "serious" relationship started. Adopting dogs is usually a pretty good indicator of how serious a relationship is and even though PMY got Leon in 2015 getting the same breed and naming it in similar fashion is not coincidence imo.

I also don't think the jersey number is a mere coincidence since he did the same for his ex and yes, you only do that, if you are in a serious relationship otherwise you will keep changing your jersey number almost like meeting the parents lol. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

Oct 2016, psj adopted the same breed dog and named Simba(same meaning pmy's dog name)

Nov 2016, psj changed his uniform number to pmy birthday

Dec 2016, someone tagged psj in pmy IG

Dec 2016, psj said in an interview as if he has gf who is a celeb 

hmmmm...

4GRYsTl.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

19 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Nov 2016, psj changed his uniform number to pmy birthday

Nov 2016, psj adopted the same breed dog and named Simba(same meaning pmy's dog name)

Dec 2016, someone tagged psj in pmy IG

Dec 2016, psj said in an interview as if he has gf who is a celeb 

hmmmm...

There you go! So he adopted Simba in Nov 2016. It's safe to say their serious relationship started at least a few months before he adopted Simba. It's possible they had a some relationship in 2015 (as there are some good clues circulating online in 2015) and decided to take things to the next level the following year. Though I'm doubtful why they would risk getting caught "flirting" online in 2015 if it wasn't serious that year yet hmmm...

11 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

who is this b.dasommmm? @twoparkcouple

He's a random guy who supposedly saw PSJ with PMY at the time this picture was taken that's why he tagged/mentioned his name in the photo above. His account is a private account (or went private after tagging PSJ) so fans were all the more curious why he would do that when there was no "clear" connection between PSJ & PMY yet since this was pre-WWWSK. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1