[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

8 hours ago, Eve Vii'eve said:

Why???:bawling:

Because he's always been a very private and respectful man when he dates. It's also why friends trust him. He takes care of those special to him. So he'd never expose PMY to any gossip and nasty comments by posting pictures.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Because he's always been a very private and respectful man when he dates. It's also why friends trust him. He takes care of those special to him. So he'd never expose PMY to any gossip and nasty comments by posting pictures.

True. His previous relationship lasted for more than 2 years without becoming public. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

Yes with BJH

I find it hilarious, at KBS Drama Award 2017 they both attended the award BJH as presenter and PSJ was one of the winner and in 2018 PSJ as presenter and BJH win an award and she even mention her bf in her thanks speech:lol:

And BJH current bf is one of PSJ best friend wow

• LOL 4

12 minutes ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

I find it hilarious, at KBS Drama Award 2017 they both attended the award BJH as presenter and PSJ was one of the winner and in 2018 PSJ as presenter and BJH win an award and she even mention her bf in her thanks speech:lol:

And BJH current bf is one of PSJ best friend wow

It happens. Like how Katie Holmes is now dating Tom Cruise best friend :lol: It's a small world especially for celebrities. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

It happens. Like how Katie Holmes is now dating Tom Cruise best friend :lol: It's a small world especially for celebrities. 

yepp it's a small world even for us non celebs.. my sister dated her bf for 3 yrs but ended up marrying one of his mates.. since they ended things nicely and remains friends after the breakup, there is zero awkwardness..my sister just had a baby recently and his ex even sent flowers.. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tali58 said:

You’re right, I also believe he asked PMY before he posted the photos of him with PMY n PD Park

• Like 2

13 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

Just thinking a woman who I love gets cursed and suffers because of me makes me very upset. and if an actress is dating with someone, there are so many men who say dirty words and have nasty thoughts about her.

Wow, this interview shed more light about them dating.. lol  It looked like PSJ knew what PMY went thru with her past relationship.  And yes, why did he mention " actress".. hmmmm.. 

Also, that interview with the cast of Qf7D, (where the interviewer blurt out PSJs name).. and the reaction of PMY and her costars, was such a give away! :D

I have come to a conclusive theory why they don't appear together in public events and interviews anymore:  They can't control their affection to each other!  lol  The subtle glances, and the "no space" in between them, it's all natural.

After WWWSK, people noticed those, that's why they are more cautious now.  But those private moments during the Cosmo event... cmon now! :P  They even get warnings from their interpreter that cameras are focused on them..:D

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

Ive read somewhere here in soompi.

park seo joon interview Dec 13, 2016.

Park Seo Joon talked about why he decided to appear in the drama as he said, “I chose ‘Hwarang’ because I thought it would be nice for the last drama I do in my twenties to be one about being a youth. I worked on four productions in 2015, but I decided to put my all into just one production this year. I want to keep working non-stop till I’m 32 or 33.”

Soooo what do you mean working non stop till 32 or 33? You want to get married by then? :wub: 

His ideal age for marriage is 32 or 33? And park min young wants to get married by 35? Hmmm :love:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

16 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

interview(Dec 23, 2016) http://harpersbazaar.co.kr/celebs/오늘-낮의-박서준/

Trans..

PSJ: It'd be better only I'm in trouble, when I open up a relationship. I can just ignore all because I'm not the type of person who is concerned about what other think. But a woman(gf) will be demaged more than me. Just thinking a woman who I love gets cursed and suffers because of me makes me very upset. and if an actress is dating with someone, there are so many men who say dirty words and have nasty thoughts about her.(at this point, I wonder why he thought his gf would be an actress. a reporter didn't mention an actress. but he answered as if he was sure his gf would be an actress.B) remember that in Nov 2016, psj changed his uniform number to pmy birthday and psj did this interview in Dec 2016)

I think the time l can love with comfort and ease will come someday. But It's hard for me to wait the time.

Q: Do you have a dream of love?

PSJ: I have a dream to marry early and have honeymoon trip for a year without work. For once, I want to escape from actor's life. I think the life as an actor is not everything in my life. 

He didn't specify that its an actress though, bc I thought "여자연예인" is more like Female celebrity/entertainer?  If he had said actress, shouldnt it have been "여배우"? Correct me if I'm wrong because Korean is not my 1st language :sweatingbullets:

But I think it doesnt change the meaning much though bc either way means that he assumed that he would date celebrities (or he had already) lol

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, RabbieandSatt said:

He didn't specify that its an actress though, bc I thought "여자연예인" is more like Female celebrity/entertainer?  If he had said actress, shouldnt it have been "여배우"? Correct me if I'm wrong because Korean is not my 1st language :sweatingbullets:

But I think it doesnt change the meaning much though bc either way means that he assumed that he would date celebrities (or he had already) lol

yes you're right. he said a female star.(it means an actress or a female singer) because he is an actor, I naturally thought a female star meant an actress. Thank you for correcting me.

• Like 2

Its alright though :D Anw I've been reading their articles out of boredom and found out that MY's instagram update on her bd last year had the hashtag #andyou in the caption but she later edited it to #andallofyou :blink: Can anyone (esp MY fans) confirm this? 

If this is true then why did she have to :phew:?

• Like 1