[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

24 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i think they will cameo separately.. but miso’s parents were OTP in drama right? so PPC maybe will cameo together if PD requests it... 

Since PMY will have a new drama very soon there are lesser chances he will appear with PSJ again. Time to promote the new drama and new team up. PD Park can request but he has always been respectful of PPC privacy. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

10 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

PPC actually always went out to dinner and drinks together with their staff and cast during WWWSK filming but no one thought unusual about it before since they work together and having breaktime from filming. 

Yep. That changed, at least publically, after the rumors started. :huh:

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Bc i think if they had their pic, they would had revealed them bc the reporters were sooo after them and even they went to their houses area and asked about ppc,

I do not think Dispatch has pics of PPC too. I also do not think Chinese media has pics of PPC.

Because speaking of influence in the industry, SYJ and HB are bigger stars than PPC yet Dispatch reposted pics from Chinese media. 

SHK agency manager has a close friend who worked at Dispatch from what I heard before but as I remember there were photos that came out from Chinese media. Like the plane ticket of SJK when he travelled to Europe to where SHK was having photoshoot.

For PPC, nothing. Either they are too careful and only meet at their houses or they are being extremely lucky so far about not being seen. PSJ is always seen by fans everywhere he goes even in Australia so I do not think he goes out with a girl in public yet. Any possible dates would be inside houses and hotel rooms. :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

I do not think Dispatch has pics of PPC too. I also do not think Chinese media has pics of PPC.

Because speaking of influence in the industry, SYJ and HB are bigger stars than PPC yet Dispatch reposted pics from Chinese media. 

SHK agency manager has a close friend who worked at Dispatch from what I heard before but as I remember there were photos that came out from Chinese media. Like the plane ticket of SJK when he travelled to Europe to where SHK was having photoshoot.

For PPC, nothing. Either they are too careful and only meet at their houses or they are being extremely lucky so far about not being seen. PSJ is always seen by fans everywhere he goes even in Australia so I do not think he goes out with a girl in public yet. Any possible dates would be inside houses and hotel rooms. :lol: 

Yes, I also agree with you. I dont think any media has their pictures together....in this point I dont know I should be happy or sad LOL

I know PMY  is a ninja...never seen any pictures of her snaps by the fans/other people during her daily activities so she is good at it, compared to PSJ whose not so lucky LOL. I think being a neighbor is a PLUS point for both :wub:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tali58 said:

By "peace sign" do you mean making a V?  Because the thing about this sign is that flashing it is a very common pose, and very popular in Korea, as in many other places, and PSJ does it a lot. Also, PSJ flashes it in many of the pictures he takes with V from BTS, because he and Taehyung are very close friends (hyung/dongsaeng) since "Hwarang," and when held next to the eye, it's V's signature pose. PSJ flashes it in a lot of entrance and exit shots (cars, airports, award shows....). So is he signaling PMY? or his buddy?...:lol:....or maybe his fans?

I don't think it's a clue or a secret signal. But maybe I'm wrong. 

Yep. The V sign and yes I’m aware that it’s common to flash it in Asia. I see it a lot in pictures and I’m familiar with it. But it’s more like the timing of the posts as they were only a few minutes apart otherwise I would have ignored it...

Before the Cosmo event, PMY posted a pic with a letter envelope as a caption. I don’t know if that was before or after PSJ’s Weibo pic with a message to the Chinese fans but people quickly assumed that it was some sort of message or clue and then after that PSJ’s attendance at Cosmo was confirmed. This was followed by PMY accidentally liking a PSJ-related message on social media. And of course, we all enjoyed the “See YOU” cryptic messages that they exchanged on IG after that.

In this day and age, subtweeting/”sub-messaging” is considered a common occurrence (I know of an ex couple who exchanged secret messages on Twitter via songs) so it’s not at all impossible if that was exactly their intention. And if you want to be secretive about your relationship yet leave breadcrumbs for the fans I think this is a good way since it’s telling but “sneaky” at the same time. I’ve heard several K-celebs have done this before. :lol:

Of course, I cannot say for sure if that is truly what I think it is but the timing of the posts was pretty interesting especially if you saw it in real time.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, fasiou said:

How are you so sure about pic that reporters have, dear friend? Bc i think if they had their pic, they would had revealed them bc the reporters were sooo after them and even they went to their houses area and asked about ppc, so i want to know how are you so sure, dear? 

Me too, may God grants our wish in the best ways, fans of some couples are sooo lucky and i wish we were as lucky as them...

most k-stars are dating with someone now.(if they are not a priest:lol:)  it's common that Dispatch has so many pics of celebrity couples. but Dispatch reveals an average of 5~6 couples a year.(in 2018, Dispatch revealed only 2 couples) Do you think there are only 5~6 couples of so many k-stars? even there are stars who have never been taken pic by paparazzi(ex- Gong Yoo, Ha Ji Won, Han Ji Min..etc..)i don't think they have never dated with someone until 40 years old. just they did a secret relationship very well..and if they were caught by reporters, their agency dealt with them.

Dispatch just chooses couples they will reveal to suit business interests. if ppc are dating or not, it's sure they took pics of ppc..any type of pic..but the pics can't be a proof enough to make ppc can't deny or reporters don't want to release pics for their business interests(profits)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, park2park said:
Someone gonna get real bad tonight:joy:

idk PSJ seems like hes posing for himself to me lol. If u just cover the girl, ull see what I mean.

yesterday Kim Jae Wook..today the girl..:joy: i think i become a jealousy machine. but it's okay. this is ppc's job:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I'm actually really excited to see PPC in new projects. Its a seal the deal or break the deal type of  thing. I'm gonna watch it to see the chemistry. If I feel acting, get ready gangs, PPC is gonna get married soon. If I feel chemistry, sorry gangs maybe its time we load up on tissues :joy:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

28 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

most k-stars are dating with someone now.(if they are not a priest:lol:)  it's common that Dispatch has so many pics of celebrity couples. but Dispatch reveals an average of 5~6 couples a year.(in 2018, Dispatch revealed only 2 couples) Do you think there are only 5~6 couples of so many k-stars? even there are stars who have never been taken pic by paparazzi(ex- Gong Yoo, Ha Ji Won, Han Ji Min..etc..)i don't think they have never dated with someone until 40 years old. just they did a secret relationship very well..and if they were caught by reporters, their agency dealt with them.

Dispatch just chooses couples they will reveal to suit business interests. if ppc are dating or not, it's sure they took pics of ppc..any type of pic..but the pics can't be a proof enough to make ppc can't deny or reporters don't want to reveal pics for their business interests(profits)

Hear! Hear! My thoughts exactly. This practice is common everywhere. I may sound like a broken record but I do feel Dispatch has PPC pics but has a very good reason  not to reveal it...yet (which oftentimes has to do with business/marketing/legal reasons). And unless these people are asexual, humanoid or are prevented by their religion, I’m pretty sure they’re all dating in secret. 

• Like 3

IF there are pics, I agree with twoparkcouple on the aspect that I guess Dispatch pics may be the kind which can be easily denied. PPC can say for example "this pic was the time we had dinner with WWWSK cast" etc. So they are still waiting for pics which will clearly show dating. 

KDW and HHJ, HB and SYJ both pairs have pics grocery shopping abroad and still they denied. I do not believe PPC have been grocery shopping in public. :lol: My guess is the pics which Dispatch may have are during those times they had dinner near their houses. With staff and friends to be safe. Secret KCouples always bring other people on their dates. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

omooo i just saw montblanc editorial pic.. ahhh my shipper heart is not strong for those pics lol.. what will i do when pmy kisses another dude on the big screen!!! aigooo 

And PMY is not a timid kisser. She always kissed wholeheartedly on screen

• Like 1