[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i think they did, in private lol :joy:

Awwww .. :joy::wub:

31 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

Hope this thread will still be active although pmy will have a new partner for her kdrama:sweatingbullets:

Yess.... :bawling:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

honestly, i don't believe the couple items, pics on their IG(about they traveled abroad together) and dogs. because i knew psj went to Hongkong, California, Japan for work...and pmy adopted Leon in 2015..a year after psj adopted Simba in 2016. so they are not ppc's couple pets and Leon&Simba are not a sibling. that Leon and Simba's name have same meaning "Lion" may be a coincidence.:joy:(or psj just named Simba following pmy's dog name because he is a long time fan boy of pmy?)

but one absolute proof which made me and most people believe ppc're dating is the number of his uniform "34"(pmy's birthday). if it is also a coincidence...like reporters said, ppc are destined to be a lover.B)

cr parkpark_couple_luv IG story

I concur with most of the things you said. As a non-Korean fan who's shipping a K-celeb couple for the first time, I find couple items to be a ridiculous and shallow way to confirm whether a couple is dating or not. In fact, I had to ask my Korean and Japanese friends what the fuss is when it comes to these things. And for celebrities who are known to be secretive about their relationship, buying similar/matching items would be a DEAD GIVEAWAY and would defeat the very purpose of hiding the relationship...

I also had the same initial reaction to their travels to the US and to other countries. These are celebs which means that they have photo shoots and other possible commitments so being in the same country at around the same time (especially in the US) does not necessarily mean they're dating. I mean, I see a lot of Koreans in my neighborhood and I even had a Korean schoolmate who is now a member of a famous Girl Group. :joy:

HOWEVER, I would like to disagree about the dog thing. Yes, PMY adopted Leon in 2015 and Simba was adopted by PSJ in 2016 but on December 17, 2016 (literally just a day after PSJ's birthday) PMY posted two pics of Bichon Frise dogs on IG with the caption #Daddy&Son. We know both dogs are male and one (Leon) is older so the probability of this just being a mere coincidence is highly unlikely. In fact, there was an interview where PMY said that she didn't know that Simba is a character from a famous Disney animated film when she was asked about PSJ's dog which made me laugh hard. Also, I'm not sure if adopting dogs together is a thing in Korea but it is big here and is oftentimes the yardstick that a couple is serious. We take dog custody in a similar vein as child custody in case the couple breaks up or files for divorce. :lol:

The cryptic messages on IG (e.g. "Hi", "Hello, there" and another pair of pics with the peace sign) which happened at around the same time are also interesting although we can't fully consider them as proof of course. Only time will tell what the true situation is between them.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3

35 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

Hope this thread will still be active although pmy will have a new partner for her kdrama:sweatingbullets:

I hope the thread starter will still retain her name as minseojoon because she was with another PMY ships before and she changed her name to PMY with PSJ because of WWWSK Chemistry. :D

• LOL 6

22 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I hope the thread starter will still retain her name as minseojoon because she was with another PMY ships before and she changed her name to PMY with PSJ because of WWWSK Chemistry. :D

Can’t help but ROFL to this

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, newkid09 said:

HOWEVER, I would like to disagree about the dog thing. Yes, PMY adopted Leon in 2015 and Simba was adopted by PSJ in 2016 but on December 17, 2016 (literally just a day after PSJ's birthday) PMY posted two pics of Bichon Frise dogs on IG with the caption #Daddy&Son. We know both dogs are male and one (Leon) is older so the probability of this just being a mere coincidence is highly unlikely. In fact, there was an interview where PMY said that she didn't know that Simba is a character from a famous Disney animated film when she was asked about PSJ's dog which made me laugh hard. Also, I'm not sure if adopting dogs together is a thing in Korea but it is big here and is oftentimes the yardstick that a couple is serious. We take dog custody in a similar vein as child custody in case the couple breaks up or files for divorce. :lol:

The cryptic messages on IG (e.g. "Hi", "Hello, there" and another pair of pics with the peace sign) which happened at around the same time are also interesting although we can't fully consider them as proof of course. Only time will tell what the true situation is between them.

so, do you think simba and leon have a same father? i saw pmy's acquaintance wrote comment on the #Daddy&Son post, Leon's father is top breed of dog attending a Dog show. Leon is one year older than Simba. because i think the top dog(Leon's father) doesn't give birth often each one year apart, i thought Leon and Simba are not sibling.

and pmy didn't say she didn't know that Simba is a lion from a Disney animation. she just said she didn't know Leon and Simba's name had same meaning. seems like she didn't know Leon means Lion in Greek. 

ah i forgot saying the Hi message. i was very surprised to know that, like when i first knew psj's uniform number.

if the hi message is also a coincidence..yes ppc were born with a destiny to each other.:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

so, do you think simba and leon have a same father? i saw pmy's acquaintance wrote comment on the #Daddy&Son post, Leon's father is top breed of dog attending a Dog show. Leon is one year older than Simba. because i think the top dog(Leon's father) doesn't give birth often each one year apart, i thought Leon and Simba are not sibling.

and pmy didn't say she didn't know that Simba is a lion from a Disney animation. she just said she didn't know Leon and Simba's name had same meaning. seems like she didn't know Leon means Lion in Greek. 

ah i forgot saying the Hi message. i was very surprised to know that, like when i first knew psj's uniform number.

if the hi message is also a coincidence..yes ppc were born with a destiny to each other.:lol:

Hey, @twoparkcouple! I really appreciate the way you analyze things and the way you present your opinion so hi!:)

Hmmmm...I'm not sure who Leon's father is (hahaha) but I really think the #Daddy&Son is a bit curious considering the timing of the post which was my main basis. I also know that names could have been coincidental but given all of the factors around them and how she "dodged" that question about Leon...I realized they can't be purely coincidental. Even before I got too involved in shipping PPC, I already took the name Leon as another "hint" since it's a Spanish word and Spanish is a language I'm quite familiar with. And we all know a certain someone had that nickname when he was in Spain. Thanks for clarifying what she said in that interview by the way. :thumbsup:

Yes, I noticed PSJ's baseball jersey number too. At first, I was a little skeptical about it but when I discovered that PSJ's jersey had BJH's birthdate around the time they were rumored to be dating, I started to consider it as a clue. And you're right, just like what that female reporter said, if that number isn't proof that they're together, it's a sign that they should at least date each other.

By the way, do you know the peace sign pictures? They were posted in the same year as "Hello"/"Hi, there" which is 2015. :joy:

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

what pictures? ppc deleted them already? i become interested in the peace sigh pictures..B)

There were IG pics where they posed with the peace sign. They also posted the pics only a few minutes apart so some fans think it's some sort of a secret message. Unfortunately, PPC (or at least PSJ) deleted the pic/s but I'll try to find them and upload them. Just teach me how to do that coz I'm a noob on here. :lol:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, newkid09 said:

There were IG pics where they posed with the peace sign. They also posted the pics only a few minutes apart so some fans think it's some sort of a secret message. Unfortunately, PPC (or at least PSJ) deleted the pic/s but I'll try to find them and upload them. Just teach me how to do that coz I'm a noob on here. :lol:

thank you in advance.

how to upload images- first upload pics in Imgur(https://m.imgur.com/upload)and copy "direct link" then click the below "insert other media" on soompi. and paste the direct link address.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Matilda_Anne. dear, finally i solved a mystery about if pmy has a brother or not.:joy: 

she has only one older sister. 

she wrote on the post "Congratulations on my only sibling sister's wedding." 

ahh..i feel like a detective.. if i studied so hard like that, i could enter Harvard:D

and i asked a pmy big fan. she said a brother pmy wrote on profile in a vid means Leon. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

do you guys think PSJ and PMY will cameo together in Touch Your Heart? I dont think so :tears:

I pray to all gods that they will cameo together, I want to see them together onscreen one last time pleaseeeee :bawling:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, newkid09 said:

By "peace sign" do you mean making a V?  Because the thing about this sign is that flashing it is a very common pose, and very popular in Korea, as in many other places, and PSJ does it a lot. Also, PSJ flashes it in many of the pictures he takes with V from BTS, because he and Taehyung are very close friends (hyung/dongsaeng) since "Hwarang," and when held next to the eye, it's V's signature pose. PSJ flashes it in a lot of entrance and exit shots (cars, airports, award shows....). So is he signaling PMY? or his buddy?...:lol:....or maybe his fans?

I don't think it's a clue or a secret signal. But maybe I'm wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

11 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

i think so too. it's sure that reporters have ppc pics. but the pics are not enough to make ppc can't deny or their agency made a deal...don't release pics before wedding announce(like ssc)or ppc're ready.

How are you so sure about pic that reporters have, dear friend? Bc i think if they had their pic, they would had revealed them bc the reporters were sooo after them and even they went to their houses area and asked about ppc, so i want to know how are you so sure, dear? 

4 hours ago, Inetz said:

I pray to all gods that they will cameo together, I want to see them together onscreen one last time pleaseeeee :bawling:

Me too, may God grants our wish in the best ways, fans of some couples are sooo lucky and i wish we were as lucky as them...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

i feel like a detective.. if i studied so hard like that, i could enter Harvard:D

and i asked a pmy big fan. she said a brother pmy wrote on profile in a vid means Leon. 

lmao :joy: :joy:.. thanks for clearing things up.. 

• Like 1