[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, OksanaS said:

I'm absolutely agree with you. 

It's okay be  fan of your fav couple, but please think what you say.

I understand your delulu minds  but dont say so dirty things about MY and about PSJ too.

In Korea people with the same last name can be bloody relatives its fact

And Min Young is catholic so her future husband must be too...its fact too

So please dont say dirty thing about her. When she will be ready she will open her heart  to us

It will be PSJ or someone else? Its not matter

They made great  couple on screen!:wub: hope to see them again together in project.

And now I'm waiting1 for her new drama.

Dont be mad at me, I like this thread , you loved them so much, thank you for that ,

just dont be to cruel:kiss_wink:

Agree !!

When someone makes a so-called  "joke" that crosses the line and end up hurting someone is not funny anymore. This time the "joke" is way too much.

• Like 1

hi @OksanaS, i think i saw u in the last empress thread before lol..  welcome here.. dont worry we love pmy and psj so much here.. feel free to drop post any time.. 

i dont think @snitchdream08 meant any harm but it’s true sometimes comments and jokes can ruin reputations so let us all be more careful in the future.. im also still learning to choose my words carefully when it comes to posting something online so if i happen to write something out of line in the future, please dont hesitate to let me know :grin:..

on the side note: i really want to know is rachel pmy’s legal name (meaning it is included in her passport) or just a catholic name? 

• Like 3

PMY isn’t secretive at all about the Phuket trip, but PSJ is:lol:

I second the delulu that those PMY Phuket photos might be taken by PSJB)

Anw, I’m so looking forward for PMY incoming drama. I’m aware that the chance might be very minimum^_^, but I wish the opponent will be Ok Taecyeon..

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

PMY isn’t secretive at all about the Phuket trip, but PSJ is:lol:

I second the delulu that those PMY Phuket photos might be taken by PSJB)

Anw, I’m so looking forward for PMY incoming drama. I’m aware that the chance might be very minimum^_^, but I wish the opponent will be Ok Taecyeon..

Isn't he still doing his military service??

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, thranduils said:

Kim Jae Wook was just offered the lead role! :) 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002874513

I only saw him in Coffee Prince but seems he’s a good actor

25 minutes ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

Isn't he still doing his military service??

I know, that’s why I mentioned that the chance is very minimum

• Like 1

He became famous because of Coffee Prince had lead roles afterwards but when he entered military he was only playing second lead after he discharged. Now he got the chance to become lead actor again.

He sings well and he had a rock band that is why he is being considered for the role and he speaks fluent Japanese.

I think it is normal for solid PPC shippers to be a bit jealous. Even some SongSong shippers got jealous too even if their ship is married how much more for this ship who both are still single.

• Like 3

So happy for PMY has successfully finished her MY Day in Taiwan....and I agreed we need to know our limit how we speak/write in online community...wrong assumption eventhough its just a thought/joke can also hurt someone feeling too....as a shippers we need to put positive vibes to our PPC but I know that @snitchdream08 just being overprotective :)

Anyway since we have more “clue” about them in Phuket,I was so HAPPY lol.

I am thinking maybe it was purposely the reward trip only for PPC team and PD Nim....I just dont get it,if tvn give reward trips for everbody and none of the actors (except ppc) cant go,do you think they need to re-scheduled it. Well,at least so some of them can join...not only ppc and team.

My delulu head again thinking that it was PPC rewards to their team since WWWSK was so successful. Me,Thinking just PPC enjoy sunny phuket without interruption make my heart so HAPPY lol

Also, i have never been ship any Kdrama couple before....do other ships has so many coincidences such as the same shoes,hats,clothes color coordination and so on? Like our PPC. I get it they both were  so stylish and uptodate with the trend but come on...too many coincidence LOL

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

@GraceW yes coordinated clothes and accessories are common in a lot of couple ships. Unfortunately some ships did not sail or had sailed but secretly and stopped sailing without becoming public.

We only hope PPC ship will reach final destination. 

In my delulu...they Will get married after her drama n his movie end...this year...trust me-_-. However if psj get offering drama, we should wait end of this year...kekeke..stay positive everyone.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

NOTE: chingus, we are thinking of having a shippers event where shippers will get the chance to win badges of their ship. we would like to know if there would be enough interest from the shipping community for such an event. could you let us know if your ship would be interested? if you could let us know within the next few days (say 25 Jan), this would help us plan better. this would be held sometime in february. please tag me or @youngatheart or @angelangie or @ebullient when you respond. thank you.

• Like 1