[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

5 hours ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

Thats pic from Hyorin's instagram

Yes, I know it is. It says that in the article. But my question was that the woman in the picture doesn't look like Hyorin. Here's a picture of Hyorin:  https://goo.gl/images/B4oSJU

5 hours ago, kongairui said:

I googled hyorin and she looks different from the one in this article's pic 

That's what I thought, too. I also googled Hyorin, just to make sure I remembered her face right. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tali58 said:

Yes, I know it is. It says that in the article. But my question was that the woman in the picture doesn't look like Hyorin. Here's a picture of Hyorin:  https://goo.gl/images/B4oSJU

That's what I thought, too. I also googled Hyorin, just to make sure I remembered her face right. 

The power of Instagram filter and photoshop

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

The power of Instagram filter and photoshop

Lol. I don't know if it's that,  since the whole article is only about Hyorin and PSJ hanging out and there's no mention of PMY in the article at all. Plus, the article date is also before WWWSK. So I doubt it. 

But it would be funny if someone did that. :D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, alicolumna said:

PMY accidentally liked a comment tagging PSJ. Please post the screenshot here. It's so funny. She unliked it now. :joy::blush:

i dont think we should post it here.. coz last time pmy accidentally followed park2 shipper acc and she received hate from knetz.. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Guys.. i'm back.

Firstly I would like to say....

Spoiler

She SO DAMN ELEGANTLY BEAUTIFUL urgghhhh I feel like I've lost my real gender identity. What .. Who is she?? A real life barbie doll? 

2ndly, what.are.you.trying.to.do.again.rachel????

Spoiler

*trying to get back my identity*

Imagine PSJ was looking at this beautiful face morning after the ep 13 bed scene...opps. I mean...LYJ. haha.

And one more thing for sure after the accodently like tag to someone.... we know you now girl.

We know your REAL HEART now girl.

Thanks for bashing away my doubt on your real feelings girl...

You know I'm going to support you girl. Go for it!

Okay. Done. Going back as quietobserver. :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1