[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

8 minutes ago, quietobserver said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Why is she sooooo beautifullll???? :tears:

I cannot believe she's in 30s. 

She's the first actresses who make me feel so gay because of her stunning beauty:sweatingbullets:

23 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

JHI and SYJ are in the news today offered a new drama again with same PD. It has now becoming a trend in Korea. LDW and his Goblin partner. LSG and IU 

LSG and Suzy maybe what u mean

• LOL 2

15 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

I wonder why there’s no fanpic of PSJ arrival from Australia. I thought he’s always caught by fans at the airport *demanding*:ph34r:

He rested abroad.

1 hour ago, brownsugar said:

I wonder why there’s no fanpic of PSJ arrival from Australia. I thought he’s always caught by fans at the airport *demanding*:ph34r:

if he came back yesterday with his team, he is in Korea now. if he didn't come back with his team, maybe he is in overseas for a rest. because pmy is very busy this week, she has no time to play with him if he comes back to Korea.:D

• LOL 6

51 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

if he came back yesterday with his team, he is in Korea now. if he didn't come back with his team, maybe he is in overseas for a rest. because pmy is very busy this week, she has no time to play with him if he comes back to Korea.:D

Maybe that's why he stay away from her. "I'm sad my girl can't play with me". Haha.

I dont think he will have any schedule for now. An ultimate long-time vacation for him. Do take as much time as you want, PSJ. You worked too hard. 

My delulu mind saying he wants to make a surprise entrance at her Taiwan FM. Awww. Or at least a short video letter that would be sweet of him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

My delulu mind saying he wants to make a surprise entrance at her Taiwan FM. Awww. Or at least a short video letter that would be sweet of him.

That or he can also have an extended vacation in taiwan or japan... :lol:

• Like 1

I was watching fifty shades movies last nite, and there was a scene that remains me of Miso and young joon . 

The bed scene when Grey lifts and throw Ana in the bed and holding her hand . 

OMG i can’t.

It looks exactly the same in wwwsk. 

:D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

I was watching fifty shades movies last nite, and there was a scene that remains me of Miso and young joon . 

The bed scene when Grey lifts and throw Ana in the bed and holding her hand . 

OMG i can’t.

It looks exactly the same in wwwsk. 

:D

There must be those scenes in FSOG that some staff members shared. I bet. :lol:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

He arrived yesterday on a Sunday less paparazzis in Incheon. Not sure of the time but especially if he arrived at dawn no media would be there.

There must be days when he must be tired of being photographed at every arrival and departure. I, for one, hope he managed to get home without being swarmed and photographed.

8 hours ago, rubiflorie said:

https://pin.it/jwpdqsa5qys5sc

Does PSJ smokes?

It's an ad series. They're going for the "James Dean" look. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Yes sorry not IU but LSG and Suzy. While LJK and IU reunited in a variety too

PSJ is a social smoker only 

This is a guy who gets up at dawn to run miles,  do crunches, and some seriously strenuous exercises. He cares about his skin....  He has said in an interview that he doesn't like cigarettes or women who smoke,  so I don't know how much of a social smoker he is. But the posted photos are for effect, and from photoshoots. 

• Like 1

I'm calling fellow PPC shipper that can read Korean. Actually I can read Korean and I try to make clearance on this. 

I've been focusing on this cos mostly saying it is just a rehearsal. Well obviously from my point of view her slipped off shirt at her back shown that it might be part of the shoot, tho the Korean words on the video said 'also serious in rehearsal'. 

But then again I focus on her mumbling. It seems like she saying ' ib machobwa' ? which means ' try kiss me' .

Omg. She's really straight forward then. :tounge_wink: 

My girl...you're taking the lead...

Spoiler

Ct7ndO4.gif 

• Like 4