[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 hours ago, rubiflorie said:

Umm, in my opinion I think it is sky diving.. although i don't have any experience about these kind of stuffs but as you can search in the internet you can wear loose fitting clothes in doing skydiving. Some skydiving company provides some jumpsuit for you if you clothes are not suitable for the skydiving... :D 

I'm just stating my opinion.. no hate:)

All legit skydiving companies provide the proper overalls. Only in the movies and commercials do people skydive in everyday clothing. :DPeople don't skydive in training plants and t- shirt without a skydiving suit (the overalls) over them. Since my father and all my uncle were/are  paratroopers, skydiving is kind of a family "thing." Lol.

But since, as you say, you don't have experience in it, just watch any real skydiving video. There's more than one reason for wearing the overalls.

If he truly went skydiving and just wore his street clothes,  then the company PSJ went with didn't follow the proper procedures. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

if not mistaken so far 3 pairs already

The last pair - his in gray, hers in dark red are quite a stretch,  I think. 

Do you guys really think that they'd on purpose wear matching sneakers if they were trying so hard to hide their relationship? To me it seems to make sense that they'd be very careful not to.  It's not like they don't know fans are looking with magnifying glasses at everything they wear and do.  Unless they don't care what people think. But if they don't care about what people think, then why the mystery and not attending awards shows together?  It all just seems contradictory. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

PPC really have same taste in fasion.:lol:

I still can't get over buying $3,500 for what is basically a pair of sneakers. :o  I know they can afford to buy them, but, Why? 

Of course, Nike might have just given them each a pair, or is paying them to wear the shoes,  since both are fashion icons and much copied....

6 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

he could be skydiving but i dunno it seemed a bit different.. i went skydiving once and i jumped from a bigger plane that opens at the back.. and i had to wear a jumpsuit complete with eye protector~~ 

You're absolutely correct. Jumpsuit and eye protectors/ goggles are essential for skydiving.

6 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

it looks like the Skydiving and the fan sighting wearing white shirt was yesterday and today he wore colored shirt and shorts. 

I wonder if it was indeed photoshoot anyway because Ziozia collection is formal attire right? :lol:

@parkparkloveu, they may have been blocking shots for lighting,  etc., before he changed into the more formal attire. :D

2 hours ago, tali58 said:

it looks like the Skydiving and the fan sighting wearing white shirt was yesterday and today he wore colored shirt and shorts. 

I wonder if it was indeed photoshoot anyway because Ziozia collection is formal attire rightl

What do you the white t-shirt that he is wearing because there are two fan sighting that he is wearing a white shirt?

1 hour ago, rubiflorie said:

What do you the white t-shirt that he is wearing because there are two fan sighting that he is wearing a white shirt?

It's not about the t-shirt, but rather about using the right term. You're assuming the fans knew the right terminology.  The picture from the air looks like hangliding, not skydiving.  Unless the skydiving company is unlicensed and breaks laws, there's no way they'd have clients skydiving in just t-shirts. It's not dangerous just in the air, but also in the landing. A parachute cords and harness are very tough and can do significant damage to bare skin. The air at skydiving altitude is cold even in the summer.  Landing can often leads to a roll or two on the ground, and a t- shirt offers zero protection. No experience skydiving instructor or guide would allow a client, let alone a celebrity one, skydive in just a t-shirt or anything other than a full jumpsuit and goggles. 

Now UNDERNEATH the jumpsuit, yes, t-shirt and loose pants or shorts.

The exceptions are if he went tandem skydiving,  which means he was attached to the instructor,  and the instructor did all the work. In that case, while it's less safe, he could just be in sports clothes and,  sometimes, a helmet and goggles. In those cases, they keep to a regular civilian parachuting altitude, which is lower than skydiving altitude. The jump is shorter and the tourist is basically like a baby in a harness attached to Mom or Dad. 

Professionals or advanced people who jump out of airplanes actually differentiate between parachuting and skydiving, although the general public often doesn't know the difference and uses them as synonyms, but they're not. 

We cannot conclude they are 100% a couple based only on same clothes or shoes. Korean couples are fond of couple wears but Korean celebrities also wear same brands from time to time because they are given those things by Sponsors. LMH has many pairs of Balenciaga hats and some are the same as PMY. JCW also has clothes similar brands with PMY. CM shippers even have this collage of JCW, PMY and Leon wearing the same shirts. :joy:

I agree with @tali58 about if they are hiding something why wear similar shoes but then if they are not hiding, why did they avoid each other in award shows and when they finally attended one in China, they acted like strangers while on stage to the point of becoming very awkward. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Laraz PatHel said:

Do you know Chinese mama tarot share weibo about ppc after Cosmo awards,,she say ppc in love now,,they enjoy it,,if you want to know, you dm my Instagram Larazsnow 

Yes I saw it before but then there are 2 tarot readers in weibo who posted about them after Cosmo Awards. The other one said they are in relationship while the other one said big chance they will be together but not yet together as of now. 

IMG-20190113-093311.jpg

IMG-20190113-093317.jpg

The tarot say, psj not confidence like pmy,,so pmy more seriously,,maybe because psj a lot work, cf,,so he want have keep this thing from rumors,,maybe now they in relationships but don't want go public. You can see all interview psj is careful people,also pmy know to hide relationships they will hide until they can do it...

I see psj in Australia wearing bracelets look like pmy wear in Phuket to..I am share in my insta,,a lot people coment is same,,now I am deleted,,because ppc korea say don't update, fto or video make ppc uncomfortable,for me I will waiting,  maybe is need long time,is okay. 

No wonder I feel like PMY kinda relax and calm whenever she show up at the events. Well the only secured face of PSJ that I can remember is the cosmo event. 

But maybe PMY just enjoying the moments cos now she can do and get offer for so many things she want to do. I am happy for her. 

I guess they can just relax for now because it seems that the K- reporters are laying down for now. 

It might be hard for them to answer questions if the drama was produced on KBS or SBS or MBC. 

But kinda sad bcos very low possibility to get drama awards. But they did it tho. :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

quote:Yes I saw it before but then there are 2 tarot readers in weibo who posted about them after Cosmo Awards. The other one said they are in relationship while the other one said big chance they will be together but not yet together as of now

based on my understanding, the second one only said ...the possibility of "in love(together)" indeed very big , BUT "no mention" of not yet together as of now.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Since POSSIBILITY is the word used it means NOT YET CERTAIN they are together now. 

because I am a Chinese, so I am sure what I am reading..戀愛可能的確好大 it meant the chance they are "in love(together)" indeed very big :)

• Like 2