[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, rubiflorie said:

What is MEC?

My Ear's Candy its a reality show and rumors started PMY and LJK had special feelings for each other, it turned out he had a real life gf and the show cancelled its plan to release BTS of PMY and LJK episode (requested by fans who started shipping them). LJK at present has broke up with his gf. PMY and LJK shippers think he was the one who invited her to join his agency Namoo. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I wonder why PSJ post his skydiving video with a birthday song . 

I’m so sensitive rn, I even searched for the actresses who have bday this month. Hahahaha

Well, the lyrics also says BIG BOY. The song may have referred to him checking a bucketlist. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I wonder why PSJ posted his skydiving video with a birthday song . 

I’m so sensitive rn, I even searched for the actresses who have bday this month. Hahahaha

Actually, that song is from his very close friend peakboy... Maybe he is just promoting the song or maybe he just want to use it... Lmao

Edited by rubiflorie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@twoparkcouple mentioned that PSJ might took flight from SYD this morning at 9am. If so, his ig post is around before his departure time, guess he posted it just before take off.

Just wait for the fanpics this afternoon, his fans must be waiting at the airport B)

I wonder where the adv shoot for PMY (this 12 and14) will take place, abroad or Korea. As everybody schedules are packed, but I’m still looking forward for the new year gathering of WWWSK team’s “update”. Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brownsugar said:

@twoparkcouple mentioned that PSJ might took flight from SYD this morning at 9am. If so, his ig post is around before his departure time, guess he posted it just before take off.

Just wait for the fanpics this afternoon, his fans must be waiting at the airport B)

I wonder where the adv shoot for PMY (this 12 and14) will take place, abroad or Korea. As everybody schedules are packed, but I’m still looking forward for the new year gathering of WWWSK team’s “update”. Lol

There were shippers who said yesterday that he was already in Korea.

Although I really do not believe them  as PSJ is always seen at Incheon Airport. He is big man enough to be able to hide. 

• Like 1

What if LJK is indeed the one who persuade PMY to join Namoo and what if both PSJ and LJK are courting her at the present. No bf yet for PMY. Because if you watch MEC there is also something you sense between them the same as you can sense something between her and PSJ and PMY and LJK sat at the same table during Namoo event although one person is sitting between them but well I have seen it many times being done by Korean secret couples. :(

Celebrities hook up, dated and stopped without us knowing because of their busy schedules they find it hard to be in a deeply committed relationship while their focus are still their careers.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

What if LJK is indeed the one who persuade PMY to join Namoo and what if both PSJ and LJK are courting her at the present. No bf yet for PMY. Because if you watch MEC there is also something you sense between them the same as you can sense something between her and PSJ and PMY and LJK sat at the same table during Namoo event although one person is sitting between them but well I have seen it many times being done by Korean secret couples. :(

Celebrities hook up, dated and stopped without us knowing because of their busy schedules they find it hard to be in a deeply committed relationship while their focus are still their careers.

i guess we will never know unless they go public or announce marriage.. i saw MEC and i feel like they had a great chemistry together, but he had a girlfriend at time so i was  thinking to myself, wow actors really can create chemistry with anybody (if required to) even when they have  real life prtners..  then i saw lee seo jin and choi ji woo in gof and they also had great chemistry.. na pd even invited her after gof to 3mad and there were many shippers shipped them at that time bcoz of chemistry.. taecyon 2pm even said they acted like married couple already etc.. even pd shipped then and told them to be happy togther.. turned out she already hv a real life bf at that time and eventually got married.. so with celebs, we cant really tell if they are or they arent a couple unless they go public or get married.. we can only pray our ship will reach its destination one day, if god will..

• Like 3

10 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Shipping makes fans life happier but it can also be a cause of depression if you make shipping your life. 

Ship responsibly. Do not indulge in too much fantasy and delusions.

Having doubts is normal because we do not know them personally. It does not mean you are not a fan since you think they are only in a Some and not in 3 years committed relationship. 

You can tell one is a hater when there is attack on PMY like the plastic surgery issue. But those who only said they may not be committed for now cannot be considered as haters. 

This is actually a great post, but also humorously cute. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i guess we will never know unless they go public or announce marriage.. i saw MEC and i feel like they had a great chemistry together, but he had a girlfriend at time so i was  thinking to myself, wow actors really can create chemistry with anybody (if required to) even when they have  real life prtners..  then i saw lee seo jin and choi ji woo in gof and they also had great chemistry.. na pd even invited her after gof to 3mad and there were many shippers shipped them at that time bcoz of chemistry.. taecyon 2pm even said they acted like married couple already etc.. even pd shipped then and told them to be happy togther.. turned out she already hv a real life bf at that time and eventually got married.. so with celebs, we cant really tell if they are or they arent a couple unless they go public or get married.. we can only pray our ship will reach its destination one day, if god will..

I agree about LSJ and CJW I also thought they were secretly dating because their chemistry was so good and yes no one can really tell. We may assume PPC are dating but what if one day we will hear dating news and its not them together? Best thing to do is pray. But whoever makes them happy we should support because its their lives not ours anyway. Their happiness should be the primary concern not their shippers happiness. We cant force love. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, rubiflorie said:

Actually, that song is from his very close friend peakboy... Maybe he is just promoting the song or maybe he just want to use it... Lmao

Peakboy is one of the guys in the pool, in the picture PSJ posted on his IG on his birthday. 

V from BTS and PSJ helped Peakboy become successful. Peakboy actually publically thanked PSJ and V for helping him set step-by-step goals and for streaming his music. Here's an article about it.  Another example of what a great hyung PSJ is to his friends. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/kthdatabase/status/1031089424946352128?lang=en

• Like 1