[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Like Lee Kwang Soo and his gf they met and became attracted to each other in 2016 but only started a committed relationship in later part of 2018. 

Some conservative people here may not like this but being in a Some Relationship is common among Korean artists because of the nature of their job and lack of time. PSJ also said sometime in 2015 that all he could offer to a girl was a Some relationship because of his tight schedule. Most of Korean celebrities are not lying about denial of rumors because when in  a Some, you are not committed and so therefore you are not officially dating each other. 

I really believe PSJ and PMY have a sort of relationship, if not committed. 

• Like 3

Just my thoughts

I don't know if pmy is unlucky or not with relationship. PSJ is a handsome (top actor with lots of possessive fans) and always busy and so popular just like her ex-bf. I mean I think it's very difficult to be in a relationships with popular actors and it's hard for the girl. I hope that "busy schedule" will not be reason for them to be apart.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, alicolumna said:

I don't know if pmy is unlucky or not with relationship. PSJ is a handsome (top actor with lots of possessive fans) and always busy and so popular just like her ex-bf.

i dont think she is unlucky..it just means handsome/popular/top actors are naturally drawn to her coz she's freakin gorgeous with a heart of gold....who wouldn't fall for her? 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, alicolumna said:

Just my thoughts

I don't know if pmy is unlucky or not with relationship. PSJ is a handsome (top actor with lots of possessive fans) and always busy and so popular just like her ex-bf. I mean I think it's very difficult to be in a relationships with popular actors and it's hard for the girl. I hope that "busy schedule" will not be reason for them to be apart.

most successful relationship between celebrities depend on how in love the guy is because it is usually the guys who have crazy jealous fangirls. IF the guy will not be afraid to admit a relationship which could mean losing some fans and possibly going down the ranks of being considered a "hot hearthrob", then most likely, that relationship will prosper.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

most successful relationship between celebrities depend on how in love the guy is because it is usually the guys who have crazy jealous fangirls. IF the guy will not be afraid to admit a relationship which could mean losing some fans and possibly going down the ranks of being considered a "hot hearthrob", then most likely, that relationship will prosper.

Totally agree, it heavily depends on guys love for girl

• Like 1

Always the risk when the actor is still unable to let go being a hearthrob, is very popular and wanted to focus more on his career.

This is one of reasons why I do not want to compare PPC to SSC because some might end up disappointed if PSJ will not do what SJK did marrying at early 30s at the peak of his fame and being very vocal about his wife in his interviews. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I won't stop delulu til the day comes lol. 3 days abroad is enough to someone who get used to very mobile person :P (assume she flight in 6th and come back to SK in 9th) :D *don't get to be serious with my thought

I would have to agree with this. lol  My guess is she just arrived in Korea in time for Namoos Family Day. :lol::tounge_wink:

• LOL 3

17 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I won't stop delulu til the day comes lol. 3 days abroad is enough to someone who get used to very mobile person :P (assume she flight in 6th and come back to SK in 9th) :D *don't get to be serious with my thought

yep!!! and park leon is still with his caretaker today~~ maybe she just came back last night lolol.. deluluing is fun lmao...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I would say PSJ dont want to bring damages to anyone and avoid being selfish esp to awesome ent. I think he wants to do more for awesome ent thats why. So matured.

I think he thought a lot to have a relationship with someone this time. But since he said he is open to possibilities basically he indirectly tell PMY that he likes her too and so do her. 

I have seen the ups and downs in Korean industries and I would say they made the best move to stay low about their relationship. 

And I always hope for the best of them. :heart:

• Like 10

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Always the risk when the actor is still unable to let go being a hearthrob, is very popular and wanted to focus more on his career.

This is one of reasons why I do not want to compare PPC to SSC because some might end up disappointed if PSJ will not do what SJK did marrying at early 30s at the peak of his fame and being very vocal about his wife in his interviews. 

PSJ has always been very public and very straight up honest about focusing on his career as an actor that is respected by other actors as well as fans. He's never been comfortable finding himself as a heartthrob. He's humbly pleased with it,  but it's never been his focus or where his happiness, goal, and fulfillment lie as an actor. 

Several actors have succeeded in being both still being heartthrobs and successful actors after getting married: Rain, Ji-Sung, Lee Byung-Hun, (...and,  yes) Song Jun-Ki, and many others. 

PSJ's focus has always been becoming a successful and respected actor, not just a heartthrob. In fact,  he was himself rather surprised that he became a heartthrob. He's said as much very sincerely in an interview a few years ago. So I really don't think he'll hold off getting married when he wants to for fear of losing his heartthrob "status". I also don't think he'll lose any fans. He'll keep working hard and getting great roles. None of the other actors who got married lost fans or acting roles when they got married,  and I don't think he would either.  I really don't believe that's a concern, and I'd be very surprised if he or his agency are concerned with that. 

• Like 9

5 hours ago, alicolumna said:

Just my thoughts

It's hard for both, but if they are serious about each other, they know how to navigate the industry. Lee Bo-Young always refused to date actors and didn't want to date any actor, especially a popular heartthrob, until Ji-Sung fell crazy in love with her and she eventually changed her mind because she loved him, too. They're happily married and have 2 kids now. 

SHK wasn't going to date another actor, especially a heartthrob, and then SJK came along, and we know how that one is going, etc.  There are so many stories like these among their friends and acquaintances, that if PPC are,  in fact, a couple, they have plenty of examples,  and they can deal with the difficulties. Neither of them is particularly fragile, and both have a good understanding of  the challenges in their chosen careers, including possessive fans. 

I don't know why such worry about them. They're either together or they're not, and I'm sure we'll eventually find out. 

• Like 7

Yes I am aware of the fact that PSJ is kinda shy to be called hearthrob but he is very career driven and its his priority as of the moment.

PSJ is still very young yet compared to the ages of LBH, Ji Sung, Rain when they got married. Those guys already had their fame for years and years. The only nearer PSJ's age and years as an actor is SJK who gambled his position as top Hallyu Star with the most CF and Daesang Awards in 2016 by getting married in 2017. 

My opinion, I cannot see PSJ yet making that big move in the near future. He is the life and soul of Awesome Entertainment. 

So we need longer time to be patient and continue to pray whatever attraction they have for each other right now, may it be able to withstand the test of time. 

• Like 2