[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

9 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

that’s what i think too!! yep i think the bed scene was executed flawlessly bcoz pdnim already know about their relationships and he knew that they were comfortable enough with each other to pull the things we saw in ep13.. 

i hv to watch pdnim new drama though.. if there is a bed scene, i want to compare it with the bed scene in wwwsk.. lets see how the pdnim will direct the bed scene this time.. 

I'd rather not go into imagining  their intimate personal experience,  lol, so I'll just also point out that, while it's the director's first filming a bed scene, PSJ has also filmed a number of bed scenes before. In "A Witch's Romance," his kissing scenes and bed scenes are pretty steamy, and got a LOT of very....positive...lol...attention.  That's the drama that really brought him to the industry's and public's attention as a up-and-coming hot romantic lead. The boy had to gather experience somewhere..LOL... as an actor, of course....B)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, park2park said:

I just cant with these 2. Look at PSJ cant meet her eyes. Then we have PMY, like a cute little kitten

Actually, if you look at the entire video, he's directing this scene and just before this clip, he shows her how she should "stumble" and trip into his arms. This clip stops just before he looks at her and tells her to do it again. Lol. I think he's enjoying planning and rehearsing this scene quite a lot. :D

• LOL 4

15 minutes ago, tali58 said:

In "A Witch's Romance," his kissing scenes and bed scenes are pretty steamy, and got a LOT of very....positive...lol...attention.  

i saw the kissing scenes and the bed scene in AWR.. yep they are pretty steamy but i dont see psj got lost in those moments like he was in wwwsk.. in wwwski, i feel like i was watching intimate moments between 2 lovers behind closed door hahha..(dont know if it makes sense)  i dunno maybe im just biased lol.. 

• Like 3

@snitchdream08"~ Curiously the rating for that episode went down but looking at NaverCafe, pages discussing about the bed and kiss scenes springing up like mushroom after the rain.
Not to mention how famous the clips are until now and among the best clips for TVING 2018."

I read in a Korean article that the ratings were down for this episode because people thought the drama was slowing down, but then people  who didn't watch that evening heard about the bed scene and started looking for it on streaming sites because they missed it live.  Lol. So the ratings on Viki, YouTube, and other streaming sites were, and still are, high for this episode. To quote my friend who didn't see it the night it ran, "Wait! I missed WHAT?!?!?!" Apparently, she wasn't alone.  

Of course, this episode also upset a LOT of shippers of the other ship...:P

• Like 3

14 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Reveal hidden contents

I can see her right hand shaking. Its hard to keep on acting when a hot guy in front of you and he was so considerate ( tho I thought PSJ was not just acting:wub:) .

Maigoshh how cannot fall in love in this state? 

I don't think PMY is just acting either. Some of her movements seem totally in response to his (and I don't mean just actors' give-and- take. Lol.  As good as they are as actors, and as immersed in their characters as they said they were, here they both seem like they're no longer aware of the camera. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i saw the kissing scenes and the bed scene in AWR.. yep they are pretty steamy but i dont see psj got lost in those moments like he was in wwwsk.. in wwwski, i feel like i was watching intimate moments between 2 lovers behind closed door hahha..(dont know if it makes sense)  i dunno maybe im just biased lol.. 

True, I did check the clips in YouTube for AWR....for me its kinda awkward, its so aggressive but no chemistry...I checked also the BTS of AWR the main lady was the one whose shy over the bed scene and lost of the moment while PSJ was so playful.  

While when I was watching WWWSK bed scene, I felt so "guilty" because I felt I was interrupting their moment LOL....me on that moment watchin them felt like " OMG this is 50 shades of grey Korean version" in gentle way :rolleyes: ( i think I also contributing in 25M views in YouTube LOL)

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Totally makes sense. I felt the exact same way. :)

He's 4 or so years younger in AWR. So more experience AND a co-star he's got feelings for.... makes all the difference. :wub:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GraceW said:

True, I did check the clips in YouTube for AWR....for me its kinda awkward, its so aggressive but no chemistry...I checked also the BTS of AWR the main lady was the one whose shy over the bed scene and lost of the moment while PSJ was so playful.  

While when I was watching WWWSK bed scene, I felt so "guilty" because I felt I was interrupting their moment LOL....me on that moment watchin them felt like " OMG this is 50 shades of grey Korean version" in gentle way :rolleyes: ( i think I also contributing in 25M views in YouTube LOL)

"50 Shades" is abusive,  and the actors had no chemistry. 

On the other hand, PSJ and PMY's scene is passionate,  but tender,  and the chemistry is off the charts. For me,  no comparison at all!!  :wub:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, tali58 said:

I don't think PMY is just acting either. Some of her movements seem totally in response to his (and I don't mean just actors' give-and- take. Lol.  As good as they are as actors, and as immersed in their characters as they said they were, here they both seem like they're no longer aware of the camera. 

Yeah true. Maybe she's telling herself PSJ always have intense deep kisses with other actresses and she should have mind control over it. PSJ too cuz she always with hot actors. Like he's telling himself I'll be the hottest and the best partner you will ever act with.

About their shy reactions I would say if both have feelings for each other they would be blushing of coz who can stop themselves from feeling that way. You try to act cool but you just CAN'T. Luckily it was filmed in dark. Or else we can see their face going red. 

I cant wait for the DVD to come out. I know director put the best cuts cos he seems to be so excited for the bed scene. 

• Like 1

Spoiler

I think this angle is going to be the hottest shot of bed scene. I hope director will release this one too. 

My delulu goes like the director told them to just keep on doing it for few minutes but never expected them to get too steamy hahaha. 

PSJ goes like opps I forgot we are on camera haha. 

• Like 2

I think im the only one here who believed their denial:D and is waiting for big and huge hints of them bc i have believe in after rumor actions, and i hope and pray  for great news of them to come to us, but there is no news, but we never know maybe someday we get up with great news of them i pray hard for that. Any way, is there anyone like me who believed their denial? 

• Like 4

Ep 13 with the bedscene ratings was ok. Ratings started going down actually after Episode 11 when the childhood events were all revealed and the brothers reconciled because random viewers who were only watching for the "conflict part" had stopped watching. There are viewers who do not like when a drama do not anymore have villains and conflicts. 

But drama remained VERY POPULAR and it was always top trending in Naver videos because the fans could not stop replaying all the addictive scenes. PSJ and PMY also topped all popularity index surveys during WWWSK airing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Ep 13 with the bedscene ratings was ok. Ratings started going down actually after Episode 11 when the childhood events were all revealed and the brothers reconciled because random viewers who were only watching for the "conflict part" had stopped watching. There are viewers who do not like when a drama do not anymore have villains and conflicts. 

But drama remained VERY POPULAR and it was always top trending in Naver videos because the fans could not stop replaying all the addictive scenes. PSJ and PMY also topped all popularity index surveys during WWWSK airing. 

Yeah, I read all that.

All the teenaged girls and many of the adult female students in the Korean-language classes at the Korean-American Center over here watched it, and were were always following the ratings in Korea. 

I've always noticed that the fans who stop watching after the main conflict is resolved and the drama takes its time tying up all the different happy ending for not just for the main couple but also for beloved secondary characters are the same fans who complain loudest when a drama ends hurriedly and without tying up all loose ends.  Viewers like those just like to complain. 

PSJ tops the popularity charts and advertising label charts every time he stars in a drama. If I ever end up somehow missing the fact that he has a new drama, I would know just by all the new advertising media at the my local Korean supermarket and mall. :D. His face is everywhere! Lol. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Yeah true. Maybe she's telling herself PSJ always have intense deep kisses with other actresses and she should have mind control over it. PSJ too cuz she always with hot actors. Like he's telling himself I'll be the hottest and the best partner you will ever act with.

About their shy reactions I would say if both have feelings for each other they would be blushing of coz who can stop themselves from feeling that way. You try to act cool but you just CAN'T. Luckily it was filmed in dark. Or else we can see their face going red. 

I cant wait for the DVD to come out. I know director put the best cuts cos he seems to be so excited for the bed scene. 

You might be over-thinking this.  :)  Both are professionals and both have developed their characters fully, and are acting in character.  I doubt very much that they're considering and comparing how each other's previous co-stars had kissed and trying to one-up them. They're mature adults, not teenagers. 

The same goes for blushing. Actors have many "tricks" and methods of controlling their personal responses when filming intimate scenes while surrounded by filming crews. 

It's far more likely that they're making sure that the scene is believable, but are possibly worried about fan gossip, since both have dealt with that before. Nevertheless, they can't hide their chemistry completely, and actors who are in a relationship sometimes can't hide their level of comfort with each other when filming such scenes together. I think in this scene they just let go of the restraint a little bit, and the camera caught it. :wub:

• Like 1

Hello all, I’m new here & love PPC after WWWSK, and I’m very happy to know there’re many shippers like me & I like reading all your sharing here!!!

Can I post something about my finding on astrology between PMY & PSJ? (sorry my English writing is not very good, hope you will understand what I write)

PMY:  4 March 1986

Sun in Pisces                    (outer personality, image showing to public)

Moon in Sagittarius         (deep inside personality, show to family, close friends or lover)

Mercury in Aries              (Thinking & Communication)

Mars in Sagittarius          (Activity, Energy Courage & Sex) (Men take action to their target women)

Venus in Pisces                (Sensuality, love, harmony, pleasure) (Women looking for what kind of men)

Saturn in Sagittarius       (restriction, Order, maturity)

Uranus in Sagittarius      (freedom, revolution)

PSJ:   16 December 1988

Sun in Sagittarius           

Moon in Pisces

Mercury in Capricorn

Mars in Aries

Venus in Scorpio

Jupiter in Taurus

Saturn in Capricorn

I searched a lot of websites & read a book namely “Person-to-Person Astrology: Energy Factors in Love, Sex & Compatibility” by Stephen Arroyo. For lovers are mainly focus on Sun, Moon, Mars (Men) & Venus (Women).

Here are my briefly findings:

Sun & Moon:  (Their Sun & Moon are just opposite, PSY’s Sun = PMY’s Moon & PSY’s Moon = PMY’s Sun), that mean PMY will deeply understand the inner of PSJ & PSJ wants to find a woman who know his deep inside very well, he doesn't need to explain himself;  they understand each other very much, PSJ meets his SOUL woman & PMY is deeply attracted him. [It proved that why they have 200 chemistry & feel very comfortable with each other.]

Venus is described as how to love & women will choose what kind of men: PMY is Pisces & PSJ is Scorpio (2 horoscopes in 120 degree, they’re in good angle & both are Water horoscope = sensitive), they attract each other & feel very comfortable with each other.

Mars is described as how men showing his love to women. PSJ is Aries &  PMY is Sagittarius (two horoscope in 120 degree, they’re in good angle & both are Fire horoscope = take action immediately), they’re very strange forward showing their love.

However, (base on astrology analysis) PSJ’s is more focused on his motivation, especially he’s Hot these 3 years, he wants to keep moving to top & earn more money. He’s cautious, analysis his gain & loss seriously before making decision. [PSJ’s Venus is Scorpio, he doesn’t want to show his love to public, he’ll show greatest love to his chosen woman; his Mercury (Thinking) & Saturn (Restriction) are both in Capricorn = typical Capricorn, so he thinks his career & goals are very important in this moment.]

I guess PMY is fighting for her career too, she wants to try her best because she is 32 & she’s very hot again after WWWSK, she’s focusing on her works too.

Therefore, I believe that PPC are in deeply attraction but they don’t want their relationship in public, both of them are focusing their career right now, no time & can’t develop relationship at this moment. (I feel sad about this, want to believe they’re in relationship, but base on their astrology, I also believe PSJ is very seriously to start a relationship when he’s time to develop & he is a good man doesn’t want to hurt PMY (I read newspapers that many Korean artists break relationship easily because of busy schedules, they both don’t want to show their love to public, they can’t go outside even outside Korea, everywhere have camera taking pictures)    

I keep praying for PPC, how amazing to find a woman/ man (both Sun & Moon are just opposite of each other) research said this is “Heavenly match”. I wish they will be Real in near future.         

• Like 5