[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I do not think PMY will risk going that far to Australia without an official work. Even if she is good at being a ninja there is always that risk of being seen and recognized and revealed in Social Media. Unless they are prepared to reveal if they are really dating.  

China is nearer and she is more familiar with China having been there many times and being able to speak the language, so when she went there on a personal trip in August while PSJ was there for Laneige, she was not seen by fans. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I do not think PMY will risk going that far to Australia without an official work. Even if she is good at being a ninja there is always that risk of being seen and recognized and revealed in Social Media. Unless they are prepared to reveal if they are really dating.  

China is nearer and she is more familiar with China having been there many times and being able to speak the language, so when she went there on a personal trip in August while PSJ was there for Laneige, she was not seen by fans. 

Park Min Young can speak English quite well though plus Australia is an easy country to get by. Anyway, I think it’s just my delulu mind. I do hope they date in Australia though...

• Like 3

I think its a good idea seeing them paired with others this year. This will lessen the impact of possessiveness on the fans and being able to face reality of their job. I have been reading the posts of SSC shippers being too affected by SHK kissing another guy. SSC shippers are lucky their ship is married yet there are still fans who are very possessive. It is common among the shippers so I think its good for us if we see PMY and PSJ being paired with others before they got married (well I hope they are the ones destined to marry). 

--------

21 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Park Min Young can speak English quite well though plus Australia is an easy country to get by. Anyway, I think it’s just my delulu mind. I do hope they date in Australia though...

Yes of course I know she speaks English well but does she have contacts in Australia like what she is having in China? I do not think she has.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, brownsugar said:

As there is still no video of Park Leong from his caretaker, hence I assume that PMY is in KoreaB):D

I prefer this way that they both are busy with their respective work schedules, so it’ll be more meaningful and precious the time when they are together. LOL. My delulu right:P

I’m not concluding anything but some time shippers just need to be more patient. Park Min Young can be in Singapore with her sister though...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

yepp i envy them!! must be nice to ship actors and they end up marrying each other.. come on ppc im rooting for you guys! 

How i wish we were at ssc fans place,  how i wish we were as lucky as them, ahh dear God, ssc fans are so lucky and should support shk more in her new drama, if they knew the worth of their gifted ship. Any way God bless ppc and their fans

• Like 1

Regarding Director Park interview that have been posted by @snitchdream08, I found it very interesting that WWWSK can have beautiful and well executed bed scene...while it was his first time directing the bed scene. Well, of course you can easily direct it when the couple in the drama already in relationship LOL. My two cents thought that of course Director Park has already known PPC is together so it easier for everybody :wub: its a Win Win situation :D 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, GraceW said:

Well, of course you can easily direct it when the couple in the drama already in relationship LOL. My two cents thought that of course Director Park has already known PPC is together so it easier for everybody :wub: its a Win Win situation :D 

that’s what i think too!! yep i think the bed scene was executed flawlessly bcoz pdnim already know about their relationships and he knew that they were comfortable enough with each other to pull the things we saw in ep13.. 

i hv to watch pdnim new drama though.. if there is a bed scene, i want to compare it with the bed scene in wwwsk.. lets see how the pdnim will direct the bed scene this time.. 

• Like 4