[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

PMY is very goodlooking even before her surgery, but the haters kept saying her face is made by the doctor and not natural, even so, PSJ himself said that looks is not the only thing he considers in liking a woman. 

PMY is very intelligent, she has a good heart she is very approachable, caring and friendly. Any man would easily fall for her. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i know we are not supposed the address the haters but man, some shippers (from another ship) are ruthless.. they keep going on and on and on about pmy especially after GDA.... i honestly cant understand the need to hate on someone you dont personally know in real life... i know they are public figures and people are gonna scrutinize everything about them but it is really necessary to write something so nasty about someone just to make your bias looks better? what do they get in return?? :confused:

Just ignore them dear. I rather feel pity for them. As everyone knows, they also know the possibility of psj and kjw being a couple is 0%. so they really hate pmy. and because pmy is more beautiful(it was proved again at Golden Disk awards:wub:), intelligent and richer than her(sorry kjw..i don't hate you. but it is true:)), they are very jealous of pmy.:P

• Like 5

PMY was so beautiful and was adorable with other ppl (her interaction with LSG, idols, etc..) at GDA that even haters can't help but talk about her :phew: That's my girl, she triggers everyone, you can't unnotice her :P  Let's think that way and move on, we can only pity those shippers because they don't have any new materials to spazz about. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i know we are not supposed the address the haters but man, some shippers (from another ship) are ruthless.. they keep going on and on and on about pmy especially after GDA.... i honestly cant understand the need to hate on someone you dont personally know in real life... i know they are public figures and people are gonna scrutinize everything about them but it is really necessary to write something so nasty about someone just to make your bias looks better? what do they get in return?? :confused:

The ironic truth is that they're showing that they're not really true fans of their bias either because by insisting on their ship, they're disrespecting the real man that she's believed to be dating. 

Also, by trashing PMY, they're really disrespecting also PSJ, who has done everything to protect PMY from gossip, and he's clearly deleted every post that such "fans" have posted on his IG. He's deleted ALL posts about any of his leading ladies because he didn't want negative comments.  So the people who are posting nasty comments about PMY are revealing that they're not true fans of PSJ either. 

Even, let's say, for the sake of discussion, that PPC aren't a couple....PSJ still has made it very clear that he thinks very highly of her and has been her fan since his military days,  which is about 10 years ago! That's a long time to think highly of someone.  So how do these "fans" even imagine that them posting mean and awful things about PMY is something PSJ wants to see and read, or that it's something he'd find acceptable?!  

So just let's do what clearly PPC, as well as KJW and her man (sorry,  but his name escapes me at this moment) have chosen to do, which is to delete and/or totally ignore these crazy "fans".

Don't give them any importance because even the four people most concerned in this matter are ignoring the nasty posts.  I also get the feeling that some of these insane "fans" post really nasty comments about PMY just to irritate and anger PPC fans and shippers. Let's not give them the satisfaction. B)

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

If we don't pre order dvd, we can still buy it,right? After they released dvd. Are they sell it at Yes24?

maybe..but you can't receive special gifts for pre order buyers.(2 extra video disks(although which video will be contained hasn't been decided yet, it may contain unreleased bts and full version bts where wwwsk team watching ep.4), wedding photo book, special book, wedding invitation and so on..)

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Just ignore them dear. I rather feel pity for them. As everyone knows, they also know the possibility of psj and kjw being a couple is 0%. so they really hate pmy. and because pmy is more beautiful(it was proved again at Golden Disk awards:wub:), intelligent and richer than her(sorry kjw..i don't hate you. but it is true:)), they are very jealous of pmy.:P

I don't think it's necessary to compare the two. We're not discussing fictional characters in a drama.  Both women are beautiful, both are intelligent, and both are successful. Neither the other shippers nor us decide whom PSJ loves, nor which one of them loves him. In THIS, we all stand on the sideline because their private lives are none of our business. We can cheer, and we can hope,  but it is not our place to criticize nor compare.  Once we compare and detract, we're no different than those other shippers.

• Like 4

I find KJW very beautiful when I first saw her in DOTS. She is very private so she has that mysterious aura and we cannot judge what she really is in real life. But beauty is not the only consideration to fall for a person. There is always something like shared ideals and goals among other things that made a couple fall for each other. And for me (delulu maybe :lol:) ParkPark have found that in each other.

• Like 5

Sometimes , i think about the rumor of psj who recommended pmy as his co star...if that's true...pmy should be madly in love with psj...coz he make her belive to take wwwsk project...n for psj, it was a gift ( he can act with his gf). Whatever their relationship now n whatever their bussiness...i always hope, this ship Will sail to the wedding invitation ....kekeke

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Nafta Lia said:

Sometimes , i think about the rumor of psj who recommended pmy as his co star...if that's true...pmy should be madly in love with psj...coz he make her belive to take wwwsk project...n for psj, it was a gift ( he can act with his gf). Whatever their relationship now n whatever their bussiness...i always hope, this ship Will sail to the wedding invitation ....kekeke

Whether he recommended her or not, he definitely helped her shine in the role and blossom as an actress in a genre she was never offered before. 

Now both people in the industry and fans know what a great actress she is in romantic comedies,  not just dramas. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

Is our captain Sydney or in Melbourne??Because fans in IG said that he spotted at Melbourne yesterday,so I was confused lol

He was spotted in Melbourne yesterday. I hope Park Min Young has some time to enjoy herself in Australia. Awesome country with lots of private places :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

He was spotted in Melbourne yesterday. I hope Park Min Young has some time to enjoy herself in Australia. Awesome country with lots of private places :)

So it's Korea - Sydney - Melbourne, wonder why he took this long journey?Is there no direct flight from Incheon yo Melbourne?

• Like 1

As there is still no video of Park Leong from his caretaker, hence I assume that PMY is in KoreaB):D

I prefer this way that they both are busy with their respective work schedules, so it’ll be more meaningful and precious the time when they are together. LOL. My delulu right:P

• Like 1