[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

no no..as i said before, there was no rumor that ppc broke up and reconciled. it was just knetz's wild guess..they said...if that ppc are dating for 3 years is true, psj's shyness in bts of kiss scenes doesn't make sense. so they just guessed that ppc might reconcile recently.

Wow! Wild guess indeed! (emphasis on the 'wild.') Lol. It must have been very young and inexperienced Knetz to jump to such a conclusion from the bts of the kiss scenes, or to think that kissing one's ex who you still want would make a man shy. 

Shyness would come from never having kissed someone you like and doing it for the first time for a camera as part of your work. However,  had they kissed before and had broken up, the reaction wouldn't be shyness. Awkward,  maybe. Reserved, maybe. Restrained because you're wanting more because you're still in love, maybe. But not shyness, unless you're in elementary school or middle school. But from a grown man like PSJ, no.  

The body language and other reactions I see when I look at those clips are of a couple that seems to be familiar with kissing each other and likes kissing, and it's trying very hard to restrain themselves to be professional on set, but occasionally take a little too long to separate,  or are a little too eager to start the kiss while the director still wants to fix hand positions, head positions, etc., for the camera. That's where the self-consciousness seems to spring from, and that's where their laughter comes from. 

They also linger in touching after the kiss, or they return to couple pose,  or somehow touch, even before they need to start to kiss again for the camera. Even when PSJ isn't touching PMY, his body is still facing her most of the time (even when he's looking away from her when speaking top someone off to the side. If he was shy, he would turn his body away slightly or to 90° from her. It's an unconscious defensive pose to not reveal his feelings. 

So, for me, the bts clips actually go against the theory that they dated before but broke up, then reunited on WWWSK. 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

apparently there is an alleged leaked document from dispatch about couples who are dating and supposedly to be outed in the new year.. no psj and pmy though. the couples on the list are all idols, including the one who was actually outed (kai and jeanie).. i personally think the list is not from dispatch coz why would they leak their precious infos like that.. i think the list is made up by some people.. idk.. 

No actors and actresses only idols. 

27 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Did any Knetz say on what they based that theory?

Maybe they do not have basis but some KNetz are just trying to connect the 3 year rumors to the present and why they were close to other drama partners. Especially PSJ he did not act like he had a secret gf during FFMW time

• Like 1

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Among the KNetz theories last July and August when dating news came out was that they broke up and reconciled. You can even read those at the early pages of this thread. We discussed about it before here. 

I think he was referring to not standing alone in KBS Drama Award Stage not merely as presentors. Because he was with KJW when they won Best Couple but in recent KBS he said FFMW Team not her name.

I actually saw the show both years, so I heard what he said. :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

No actors and actresses only idols.

yepp.. only idols..according to the list, v bts and yoona snsd are currently dating lol.. just take it with a grain of salt..yesterday, i saw a hoax news saying lee min ho is dating irene now..too much false news in entertainment world... sometimes i dont know what is true or false lmao

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Maybe they do not have basis but some KNetz are just trying to connect the 3 year rumors to the present and why they were close to other drama partners. Especially PSJ he did not act like he had a secret gf during FFMW time

if psj and pmy acted like they have a secret gf/bf during their previous drama, it shows they're not a professional. whether they have a gf/bf or not, they must do their best in romance scenes for dramas and must not act like they're in relationship with other. 

but i don't believe ppc're dating for 3 years and psj was dating with pmy during ffmw. haha:lol: i believe the theory that they started dating from Aug, 2017, just after FFMW and QF7D B)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

i believe the theory that they started dating from Aug, 2017, just after FFMW and QF7D B)

But still wondering why someone mentioned PSJ in PMY's ig post in 2016. Maybe they started close from the end of 2016 and start dating in 2017

• Like 1

I read here and in ig that ssc fans are jeaulos of shk kiss with park bogum, and im like really?!! They are the luckiest fans and God really loves them made them fall in love with ssc, ahh it has been really a beautiful journey for their fans i envy them, really really envy..., sorry friends for irralted post but i just wanted share my feelings, really God loves ssc fans, i wish God makes us as lucky as them. God bless ppc and their lovely fans.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

But still wondering why someone mentioned PSJ in PMY's ig post in 2016. Maybe they started close from the end of 2016 and start dating in 2017

maybe..because awesome ent boss said ppc already knew each other and were close before wwwsk. and i think..in 2016, psj already had a feeling for pmy. because..in Nov, 2016, he changed his uniform number to pmy's birthday. B)

• Like 4

if psj and pmy acted like they have a secret gf/bf during their previous drama, it shows they're not a professional. whether they have a gf/bf or not, they must do their best in romance scenes for dramas and must not act like they're in relationship with other. 

but i don't believe ppc're dating for 3 years and psj is dating with pmy during ffmw. haha:lol: i believe the theory that they started dating from Aug, 2017, just after FFMW and QF7D B)

I have the same point of view ...coz There was someone wrote at daum cafe  ' psj n pmy' on August 2017

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nafta Lia said:

I have the same point of view ...coz There was someone wrote at daum cafe  ' psj n pmy' on August 2017

Is it related to PSJ ig posts that started in Sept 2017. Really wondered why He deleted all the posts before that....anyone has any guess coz im really curious :D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

but i don't believe ppc're dating for 3 years and psj was dating with pmy during ffmw. haha:lol: i believe the theory that they started dating from Aug, 2017, just after FFMW and QF7D B)

Exactly! I totally agree with you. 

• Like 1

i know we are not supposed the address the haters but man, some shippers (from another ship) are ruthless.. they keep going on and on and on about pmy especially after GDA.... i honestly cant understand the need to hate on someone you dont personally know in real life... i know they are public figures and people are gonna scrutinize everything about them but is it really necessary to write something so nasty about someone just to make your bias looks better? what do they get in return?? :confused:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i know we are not supposed the address the haters but man, some shippers (from the another ship) are ruthless.. they keep going on and on and on about pmy especially after GDA.... i honestly cant understand the need to hate on someone you dont personally know in real life... i know they are public figures and people are gonna scrutinize everything about them but it is really necessary to write something so nasty about someone just to make your bias looks better? what do they get in return?? :confused:

Ship  of PSJ with his former drama partner? They were watching GDA because their bias was there 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i know we are not supposed the address the haters but man, some shippers (from another ship) are ruthless.. they keep going on and on and on about pmy especially after GDA.... i honestly cant understand the need to hate on someone you dont personally know in real life... i know they are public figures and people are gonna scrutinize everything about them but it is really necessary to write something so nasty about someone just to make your bias looks better? what do they get in return?? :confused:

They hate PMY cause they know she's dam good at what she does, from acting to real life. Her personality shines brighter than the sun, which is why they have nothing to say but aim at superficial stuff cause they know that's the only they can aim at, which is stupid cause so what if she had surgery, the world isn't perfect, if you not happy with something, go do something about it as long as you're not hurting anyone else. It seems to me if there was a ps to fix your heart to become better, they'd all need it!

and lastly, THE ONLY REASON they truly despite our PMY is because she broke up their "too crazily delusional" ship. They're all cry babies cause they know their whole KJW & PSJ ship is dead after seeing the real side of PSJ when he actually likes someone. They can hate all they want cause in the end PMY is still the one PSJ adores. Yup I said it! :lol:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3