[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

13 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Did people get jealous? I understand feeling uncomfortable, since SHK was kissing SJK's best friend, but it's their work, and it's not like it's behind SJK's back or he didn't approve of them costarring, or doesn't know it's work. Lol. He'll be kissing another women soon in his new drama, too.

Anyone who has ever been on a filming set knows how

un-romantic it usually is, especially for actors who aren't romantically into each other. There's the director calling out directions, crew all around and very up close, cameras and microphones practically in the actors' faces, bright lights.... and the actors have to be aware of angles, positions, etc.. Actors always talk about how awkward those scenes are, and how hard it is to fake and create believable passion. That's why the steam fogging the tv screen during the kissing scenes in WWWSK is so noticeable.... :sweatingbullets:B)

Yep. Really awkward and sweaty not to mention there’s A LOT of waiting involved particularly if you’re not the lead actor/actress. My friend’s call time was 5PM but she had to wait til 6am the following day coz the lead actor had prior commitments. :sweatingbullets:

Actors oftentimes have to do passionate/intimate scenes right off the bat even even before building enough rapport so it’s amazing how they’re able to pull off scenes like that. B)

• Like 3

Sometimes I imagine PSJ and PMY doing movies like 50shadesofgray and the notebook. Haha.

I think both of them can play a strong mello kinda story that can cry my heart out. The story that makes both of them really desire of each other like the Encounter. But more on sad story and more tears. 

My gosh I think both of them can act it well cuz both of them really good at tears.

Okayy my kinda delulu everytime I rewatch those movies I kinda thinking both of them. :wub:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

I will try to watch future kissing scenes of PSJ and PMY and compare it with WWWSK :lol:

I want to see if PMY also open her mouth while doing kissing scene with her next partner or if their hands freely touch their next partner's body lol. If it not, well there must something going on with PPC:P

• Like 3

Seeing other dramas, every Korean actors actresses starting to have a deep kissing scene. Especially tvn. All eyes on PSJ and PMY because they already had a rumor going on between them before WWWSK. 

I really keen to see PMY next kissing scene. Hehe. Sorry PSJ. But I still love both of them. Theirs the best tho.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i saw that scene annddd i was like whoaaa!! i think only bcoz pbg is sjk’s bestfriend.. if she have steamy kisses with another actor i would not hv that reaction lol.. but atleast shk is married.. ppl cant ship her with her coactor.. in pmy and psj case, ppl will definitely ship them with their new drama partner sobs.. i probably will watch their new drmas while sobbing lmao.. 

So I watched the kissing scene...I must be the only one who didn't think it was steamy at all. It's a gentle, long kiss that's supposed to convey love,  and SHK and PBG do a good job "selling" it, but there's none of the heat or sizzling energy that would define "steamy" for me. It's a pretty scene, but not full-on passionate, and it feels acted,  which, of course, it is. Just because SHK doesn't stand like a frozen, unresponsive doll with her hands at her side like so many Korean actresses in KBS dramas doesn't make the scene "steamy". Even the expressions in both their eyes is more affectionate than loving. 

They're both good actors and professionals, and that comes through,  but I don't see what the big fuss is. I think that if PBG wasn't SJK's best friend, it wouldn't be such a sensational big deal, to be honest. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but according to what the Korean media and fans believe, wasn't PMY already with PSJ when she filmed "Healer"? She has some kisses that can be considered "steamy" in that, yet no retroactive reactions to that. It's all part of the job. 

• Like 1

I think is difficult to trace a timeline for ParkPark relationship because unfortunately all is speculation, but Healer was broadcasted between December 2014 and February 2015, and PSJ was tagged in PMY ig picture until December 2016, so I personally don’t think they’re we’re dating during Healer. 

I’m not really worried about ParkPark future kisses with costars just yet, I fortunately don’t get jealous easily :lol: I hope this remains true while watching PMY and PSJ future dramas 

Anyway, I was on Instagram and saw this: 

I think PSJ wanted to hold her hand but PMY put her hand on his arm :lol: 

Edited by dimadiess
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, tali58 said:

So I watched the kissing scene...I must be the only one who didn't think it was steamy at all. It's a gentle, long kiss that's supposed to convey love,  and SHK and PBG do a good job "selling" it, but there's none of the heat or sizzling energy that would define "steamy" for me. It's a pretty scene, but not full-on passionate, and it feels acted,  which, of course, it is. Just because SHK doesn't stand like a frozen, unresponsive doll with her hands at her side like so many Korean actresses in KBS dramas doesn't make the scene "steamy". Even the expressions in both their eyes is more affectionate than loving. 

They're both good actors and professionals, and that comes through,  but I don't see what the big fuss is. I think that if PBG wasn't SJK's best friend, it wouldn't be such a sensational big deal, to be honest. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but according to what the Korean media and fans believe, wasn't PMY already with PSJ when she filmed "Healer"? She has some kisses that can be considered "steamy" in that, yet no retroactive reactions to that. It's all part of the job. 

True. I’ve seen some clips of Encounter and I haven’t seen any “steamy” kisses yet. They’re really good actors though so it’s no surprise that they’re receiving high ratings in SK.

Although PSJ was tagged in one of PMY’s IG pics by a random person in 2016, some fans have unearthed pics where the two are believed to be giving “secret messages” to each other as early as 2015. The “Hello/Hi, There” (which even some people here pointed out) and the peace sign are some of the two posts that some IG and Twitter fans found. PSJ deleted the pics so it’s hard to “trace” but fans took screenshots :lol: I know a lot of people here don’t believe the 2015 theory so I’m not going to elaborate further...

I saw Healer and I gotta say that JCW and PMY have really good onscreen chemistry. The show has a really good story BUT I haven’t seen any of these so-called “steamy” kisses (maybe a cultural thing? lol). Both PMY and SHK are really good actresses so it’s interesting to see them “properly responding” to their male co-stars.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, newkid09 said:

True. I’ve seen some clips of Encounter and I haven’t seen any “steamy” kisses yet. They’re really good actors though so it’s no surprise that they’re receiving high ratings in SK.

Although PSJ was tagged in one of PMY’s IG pics by a random person in 2016, some fans have unearthed pics where the two are believed to be giving “secret messages” to each other as early as 2015. The “Hello/Hi, There” (which even some people here pointed out) and the peace sign are some of the two posts that some IG and Twitter fans found. PSJ deleted the pics so it’s hard to “trace” but fans took screenshots :lol: I know a lot of people here don’t believe the 2015 theory so I’m not going to elaborate further...

I saw Healer and I gotta say that JCW and PMY have really good onscreen chemistry. The show has a really good story BUT I haven’t seen any of these so-called “steamy” kisses (maybe a cultural thing? lol). Both PMY and SHK are really good actresses so it’s interesting to see them “properly responding” to their male co-stars.

The kiss that got people in a tizzy is at the end of the last episode. The series just ended. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I compared PMY's past on screen kisses with WWWSK and nothing comes close to the passion in WWWSK 

I agree. That's probably why those kissing scenes added fuel to the fire of then actually being a couple. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Can see the difference?? :P

Yup the left said Im holding u cuz Im ur girl. The right says Im holding u cuz I have to hold u so pls dont come any closer, VP will slit ur throat if u come closer.

LOL

• LOL 6