[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

On 12/5/2018 at 6:17 PM, twoparkcouple said:

PMY and LSG are of the same age. i hope and believe they will be just a good friends.:D and maybe they have known each other for a long time already. because in the same year(2005), they entered the same University(Dong Guk University).

PMY/LSG ship just isn't believable. I doubt anyone would believe it. He's also shipped with someone else. I just don't get those kind of vibes from them. 

• Like 1

On 12/6/2018 at 9:11 AM, twoparkcouple said:

pmy said in the interview after wwwsk, she no longer thinks she should marry before 35.  she said she will marry when she meets a good man and in proper timing. 

so do you think, will it come earlier or later? LOL

I'm just happy that at least there will be a lot of updates about them next year with their respective upcoming projects:heart:

but still my most anticipated one, the DVD;):D

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, tali58 said:

He's also significantly more busy these days, so that may be a major factor. 

Actually, its just the same pattern last year, he also did a movie right after FFMW and then did Youn's Kitchen so that made him even busier but he always attended award shows last year.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Actually, its just the same pattern last year, he also did a movie right after FFMW and then did Youn's Kitchen so that made him even busier but he always attended award shows last year.

Last year he did Midnight Runner promotion not shooting a movie like this year, promoting a movie is less busy than shooting for a movie, right??And one of the actor Ahn Sung Ki if I'm not wrong said that Saja filming until the end of this year

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

Its still showbiz related award show 

anyway l saw these on Weibo, these comments are from a Korean in Viki

BAD69527-F9-EA-47-F1-AFC6-F4-F1-C1-E2109

AC753997-A9-B8-4-A98-AC03-DA4103-C97-AB9

Omo omo!! Haha. People talk definitely!! This is how I found out about my other ships: second- to third-hand info. :sweat_smile: Lol Niceee!! :wub:

• Like 1

On 12/5/2018 at 7:27 PM, kongairui said:

Daniel henney is ❤ or siwon choi

On 12/5/2018 at 3:24 PM, Cheryl295 said:

Ryan Gold I think is someone in his 30's and who is fluent in English. 

I only know a few Korean actors / idols who are that fluent in English 

Daniel Henney, Rain, Siwon, The Canadian-Korean guy who played doctor in DOTS, Song Seung Heun

how I wish it'll be someone who will discharge from the military LOL

I mean like, Taecyeon:P

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Not to mention the many endorsement deals.  But the point is, if he is not showing to Korean awards shows not to be seen with PMY, his absence actually only makes fans MORE suspicious, not less,  and he'd know this. 

It's easy enough for celebs to go to award shows without their significant others, or go separately, in order to hide their relationship. It's done all the time.

On the other hand,  not going at all and breaking a "pattern" only highlights they're absence and draws attention and more speculations. Which is why I tend do think other factors are at play here. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

Last year he did Midnight Runner promotion not shooting a movie like this year, promoting a movie is less busy than shooting for a movie, right??And one of the actor Ahn Sung Ki if I'm not wrong said that Saja filming until the end of this year

You're right. 

• Like 1

On 12/5/2018 at 1:36 PM, polydadmiac said:

Rain has just done Sketch.

Park Huyng Sik can also be. What’s the chance of Park Seo Joon being in another rom-com? Also to be honest, I’m not ready to see Park Min Young is another rom-com  just 6 months after Whats Wrong With Sec Kim. I’d prefer to see her on wide screen. She should try to test herself at that.

The chance of PSJ doing another rom-com is pretty high, since he's called "the rom-com god," but his characters are usually very different from his previous ones. But the chances of him doing another one with PMY are probably zero. 

The only actress he did two rom-coms with was the one who played his love interest in "She Was Pretty," where he was the lead,  and his love interest/adopted sister in "Kill Me, Heal Me," where he was the 2nd lead. I think she was probably one of the few actresses he wasn't shipped with.  Lol

• Like 4

On 12/5/2018 at 1:59 PM, polydadmiac said:

I still question how people would accept her new rom-com (if it’s actually the truth). Unless she is very confident that the new rom-com would be better than Whats Wrong With Sec Kim, I wouldn’t take that risky move. Park Min Young, I’m not sure if you lurk in this forum, but if you can read this, give it a thought.

1. What will she gain if her new rom-com is better-reveived than Whats Wrong With Sec Kim? Nothing much. She is now dubbed the rom-com Queen now.

2. If it’s not well received, she will lose the rom-com Queen title.

3. Also if it’s not well received, Knetz will say that her superb acting in Whats Wrong With Sec Kim is because of her personal relationship with Park Seo Joon. 

4. Rom-com is considered the easiest genre.

For all those reasons, I think she will lose more than gain if she takes on the new rom-com. It’s a very risky move. 

Whoever considers rom-com as the easiest genre is definitely not an actor. All actors will tell you that it's MUCH harder delivering a good, successful comedic performance than a dramatic one. One of the reasons both PSJ and Ji Sung are so respected by other actors, beside their great versatility, is that they're so good and believable in comedic roles, and their ability to give depth and dimensions to the rom-com characters they play. 

• Like 3

On 12/5/2018 at 8:01 AM, zarnaix34 said:

The lead is an idol right. So maybe can sing? Park hyung sik can sing too. But I have a feeling that she will end up in that drama with ryan gold not with the idol:sweat: oh well i hope ryan gold could be rain coz he is fluent in english :grin:

Yes. Park Hyung Sik is/was an idol. He is a member of ZE:A and its sub-group ZE:A Five. I think he sang at SSC's wedding.  He's a very close friend of PSJ. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

Yes. Park Hyung Sik is/was an idol. He is a member of ZE:A and its sub-group ZE:A Five. I think he sang at SSC's wedding.  He's a very close friend of PSJ. 

Yes I know he is an idol and he even sang Two People at SSC Wedding because he is under UAA Management and close also to SHK. 

But I do not think he is suited to be Ryan Gold in the upcoming PMY drama because that would be someone who speaks English like native English speaker do.  The 2nd lead I think will be idol though.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Yes I know he is an idol and he even sang Two People at SSC Wedding because he is under UAA Management and close also to SHK. 

But I do not think he is suited to be Ryan Gold in the upcoming PMY drama because that would be someone who speaks English like native English speaker do.  The 2nd lead I think will be idol though.

I wasn't thinking of him for Ryan Gold. I had him for the idol. Wouldn't make any sense for him to be Ryan Gold. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Nafta Lia said:

Don't  u think that psj n pmy used the same stylish when came at Cosmo ? Coz i didn't see psj stylish went to china

I thought i was the one who notice it. Their airport fashion in shanghai are almost same but different color. Same when they came from thailand the white shoe thing but different brand but also looks like same at first glance. Hmmmm :wub:

Spoiler

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, zarnaix34 said:

I thought i was the one who notice it. Their airport fashion when going to shanghai for cosmo are almost same but different color. Same when they came from thailand the white shoe thing but different brand but also looks like same at first glance. Hmmmm :wub:

Both of them also has same style as Jessica. So they may be both using Jessica's designs too. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, zarnaix34 said:

I thought i was the one who notice it. Their airport fashion in shanghai are almost same but different color. Same when they came from thailand the white shoe thing but different brand but also looks like same at first glance. Hmmmm :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

From bangkok vacation

Spoiler

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Both of them also has same style as Jessica. So they may be both using Jessica's designs too. 

Oh nice. Jessica and psj known each other im sure coz of tommy hilfiger and jessica is close friend of pmy right?:D

• Like 1