[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 minute ago, parkparkloveu said:

PMY is very attractive and lovable yes but do not try too hard to put malice between her and LSG or you will be attacked by his shippers with other actresses. He has dedicated shippers from other ships.

This is ParkPark thread focus more on them and not on other persons you liked to link with them or their other drama partners 

Ohh my bad im sorry :anguished: just wanna have fun:sweat_smile: Coz this thread getting serious bout of her accepting same genre in short time period after ending wwwsk. Just wanna loosen up:blush:

• Like 3

If you read earlier pages guys I think it was mentioned to try to refrain from mentioning other actors and actresses too much here. Because not only us reads here. Our conversation here maybe taken negativey by lurkers. 

If you want to talk about PMY and her other ships, go to their threads or make a new thread. Same with PSJ and other girls.

Better focus on WWWSK and PPC moments rather than making controversial statements and namedropping other actors and actresses which may be used against us and may impact our PPC too for they can be hated and judged mainly due to our posts.

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, MillyR said:

Actually the right translation, more into a story about her being a hardcore fan than focusing on romance in the original novel kkkk.

Well if they get a young and very popular Idol and a dashing Museum Director, the hilarious interactions would be very much delightful to watch than focusing on romance. She has too much love scenes with WWWSK so maybe that is why she chose this drama for its hilarity without too much focus on romance. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Should i give your link about how many reporter in Korea believe that PPC is real...kekeke...we should be patient...we are just ordinary netizen from another country...sometimes we just need declare of PPC..but we have to realize that our desire have a lot of risk for ppc. If reporter in Korea believe that PPC is real...why should we doubt about it:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, minmangfan said:

Those whose reactions are mainly negative probably haven't seen her in QF7D and Healer. It was PMY's first time doing a RomCom during WWWSK and these juveniles feel like she's been doing it forever? What year are these infant KNetz born in anyway?

I'd be fine with her accepting the new romcom as the role fits her perfectly well. I also doubt there are any other K Actresses who can pass for an art curator than her -- she has the pretty face, good English skills, quiet grace, and a sophisticated flair...and she is already 32 which makes her a noona to most of the active idols now (and a noona is what the story requires I assume?). In case this new romcom becomes a hit then it will be good for her career. If it doesn't, I don't think it will hurt as much. She's already a seasoned actress and has a good portfolio to boot. If anything, what I actually want to see her do is an action movie wherein she is the badass female heroine doing all the action stunts haha

I'm just so happy she's been receiving so much attention that she has always deserved now after WWWSK. I believe in perfect timings, so her doing a romcom now (with ehemhubbyPSJehem) and her career going to full blossom now is all the work of the cosmic forces above. She's been handled very well ever since she transfered to Namoo so I trust her management to have planned very well the next steps she will take for the advancement of her career and in consideration of her personal plans.

P.S. I'm excited to see her and Lee Seung Gi together on stage esp after knowing they've already worked together during the filming of Busted S2.

Yes yes yes! It's beyond me how netizens can say she keeps playing the same character with different careers. Which other role was similar to secretary Kim? 

Anw the actresses she is being compared to (SHK, GHJ) well its not bad company to be in in terms of the longevity of their careers. 

Agree with you too about being excited to see her with LSG! I think they will have a good friendship dynamic! 

• Like 4

although i'm not pleased pmy will do another ro-com drama(i'm not ready to see pmy with other actors:bawling:), reviews(comments) about pmy's new ro-com drama are really good. Especially comments in Daum Cafe which mostly 20s~40s women use are so good.(usually ent insiders see reviews and comments in Daum Cafe, because they can get real response of their target 20s~40s). so don't worry about her new drama. they said pmy is perfect for ro-com and a new ro-com queen. 

i don't understand why the netizenbuzz (?) always translates only bad rewiews and comments(even comments in Nate...even most Korean don't go the site, because Nate is known as the site where only haters use).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, Nafta Lia said:

Should i give your link about how many reporter in Korea believe that PPC is real...kekeke...we should be patient...we are just ordinary netizen from another country...sometimes we just need declare of PPC..but we have to realize that our desire have a lot of risk for ppc. If reporter in Korea believe that PPC is real...why should we doubt about it:lol:

Even now after few month and denying and avoiding each other in events in korea, reporters believe ppc are real? Really? Wow

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Even now after few month and denying and avoiding each other in events in korea, reporters believe ppc are real? Really? Wow

Yes just recently about Sept or October, there was Fake News discussion in a Section TV and when they were on ParkPark dating topics, all reporters there said they cannot call it fake news and we all should just WAIT AND SEE ;) 

• Like 3

The comments from nate are not that bad honestly lol I thought they would be harsher knowing how they usually are. They seem to be more annoyed by the amount of adaptation than PMY.

I don't take seriously the comment abt her sticking to one genre because that alone,  is a joke. City hunter/Healer was action genre, QF7D/remember was heavy drama and so on...  Actually in nate, they always complain abt everything so no surprise. Naver is a lot more positive.  

PMY is known to be picky and wise when it comes to choosing a drama,  so I'll trust her choice. -_- 

Since the beginning of her career, PMY always had that city arrogant/cold girl image because of her past dramas characters but it has started to change with healer (the dancing scene), ear's candy, busted and WWWSK made her even more lovely to the public. I feel like she enjoys that change and wants to explore it more because romcom fits her personality, she's that funny, clumsy and smart girl. :D

And agree with @pmyfangirl seeing her  name along with SHK and GHJ, I got a smile :P as they are excellent actresses and role model to many. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

although i'm not pleased pmy will do another ro-com drama(i'm not ready to see pmy with other actors:bawling:), reviews(comments) about pmy's new ro-com drama are really good. Especially comments in Daum Cafe which mostly 20s~40s women use are so good.(usually ent insiders see reviews and comments in Daum Cafe, because they can get real response of their target 20s~40s). so don't worry about her new drama. they said pmy is perfect for ro-com and a new ro-com queen. 

i don't understand why the netizenbuzz (?) always translates only bad rewiews and comments(even comments in Nate...even most Korean don't go the site, because Nate is known as the site where only haters use).

Well if the story as I have heard has not focused more on romance but more on comedy as a Fangirl Noona then I am all for it :joy:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Yes...after denying rumor...There is a show that talk about fake or real news...at There, reporter said about dating of PPC is real..they said we should wait n see

• Like 2

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

Good to know abt daum. As for netizenbuzz it's a small community site and only wants to generate clics and buzz, don't take it seriously (take it as a nate international version lol) 

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Nafta Lia said:

Yes...after denying rumor...There is a show that talk about fake or real news...at There, reporter said about dating of PPC is real..they said we should wait n see

Which tells us that the press knows something they're not telling. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Yes just recently about Sept or October, there was Fake News discussion in a Section TV and when they were on ParkPark dating topics, all reporters there said they cannot call it fake news and we all should just WAIT AND SEE ;)

They either know something or they're shippers like us,  too. Lol

• LOL 4

10 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Which tells us that the press knows something they're not telling. 

Yes..maybe i Will not believe if just one reporter say about dating of PPC is real...but on this case, most of  reporter who talked about dating of PPC said they heard that rumor before wwsk...that's the thing that i shoulder keep on my mind to believe that PPC is real ...kekeke:wub:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

Yeah dear friend, i saw that too, i thought its another show or news. Yes lets wait for very great news, may God grants our wishes for our ppc and we become the happiest fans and ship, ameeeen.

• Like 2