[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

44 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Maybe she planned to get married in the near future so she will do drama while she still has time before preparing to marry. :joy:

Okay about this, I found something interesting yesterday

Photo-Grid-1544054272232.jpg

If she said she wants to get married at 35, when is the due date then lol:sweat_smile:

All credits to sugafull @twitter

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

Yesss,I like it, we able to see her often, I hope PSJ will come as an award presenter:sweat_smile:

GDA will be for 2 days. Jan 5 and Jan 6. PMY will be MC on Jan 5. Probably PSJ will be there January 6. :lol:

• LOL 3

I understand everyone’s fears and excitement here. We’re fans so we care. But I don’t think she will be “typecast” in rom-com/webtoon. She’s not some new actress whose character in WWWSK became her first breakout role. I pretty much surmised from you guys and from what I’ve read that she’s well-established to begin with. In fact, if I didn’t know any better I would have presumed that she’s really a rom-com actress because of her outstanding performance as Kim Mi So. When I first watched WWWSK, my reaction was like, “Wow, PMY isn’t even acting...she’s simply portraying a fictional version of herself.” I was surprised to find in one interview that that was exactly what she said about the role too. The same goes for PSJ. Even before I watched his interviews, I saw based on how he portrayed LYJ’s character that he is introverted and methodical in real life. It’s good to see actors in their own element because it breathes more life into their characters.

Again, she and her agency will think this through so whatever her/their decision is will be well-thought-out. If it works; great, if not, then onto another project. She is an established name so she can always come back; as for flak, celebrities get negativity whether they do well or not anyway. It’s part of their job and that’s something they’ve come to accept. Besides, it’s not like she’s got a death grip on this new show anyway so let’s see what will happen in the coming days. For now, we chilll. B)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

Okay about this, I found something interesting yesterday

Photo-Grid-1544054272232.jpg

If she said she wants to get married at 35, when is the due date then lol:sweat_smile:

They always consider Korean age. Like how PSJ is only 29 per our usual counting of age but he keeps saying he is now in his 30's. Per our usual count, he will only turn 30 next week. But per Korean count, he will turn 31 next week.

Park Min Young is 32 per our usual count but in Korean age, she is already 33 and will turn 34 in March 2019.

• Like 1

I think its better she take another genre. People will remember her as Kim Miso and this is from webtoon again, romcom again..people will be boring. She must challenge herself. Maybe which can help this drama gonna be success is strong story plot and good direction from director. About her acting skills, don't question it.

• Like 2

1. [+485, -37] So the female character is a fan of god's Yoon Kye Sang, right?? Not that Yoon Kye Sang was cast in the drama?? I'd really want to see him in a romcom though...

2. [+297, -94] Honestly, she's become pigeon-holed into these types of roles like Gong Hyo Jin. She fails at adapting to a variety of roles like Kim Ah Joong, Kim Hye Soo, or Son Ye Jin... she sticks to pretty, feminine characters in romcoms..

3. [+275, -47] I'm tired of drama adaptations of web novels and webtoons... all the script is the same, acting's the same, atmosphere's the same, just sick and tired of it

4. [+40, -26] Song Hyeo Gyo, Gong Hyo Jin, and Park Min Young really need to start branching out... they always pick the same characters, just with different careers

5. [+27, -5] Japan's always making drama adaptations out of mangas, Korea's always making drama adaptations out of webtoons and novels... ugh, tired of it

6. [+23, -13] What's wrong with playing the same character? I notice these people even accuse singers of sticking to the same genre but it's not like they're the only actors or singers in existence. You can go to other actors for other genres. It's not necessary to squeeze yourself into roles you're not a fit for. I think it's fine if you're good at a type of character and play it off well.

7. [+20, -8] ㅋㅋㅋ I imagine it'll be the same type of acting again

8. [+15, -11] All of her dramas seem the same, just different character names ㅋㅋ

9. [+14, -3] I'm already tired of it

10. [+13, -0] I wish she'd pick more meaningful work... instead of picking easy stuff like webtoon adaptations all the time~

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

i really want MY come to TVN cooking show 'A mother's touch' with sumi ahjumma. that show is so much fun lol..since she likes to cook, it will be funny to see her interaction with sumi ahjumma and the rest of the chefs.. chef mikhail who did a cameo during miso and vp awkward date also is in the show.. 

• Like 5

Those whose reactions are mainly negative probably haven't seen her in QF7D and Healer. It was PMY's first time doing a RomCom during WWWSK and these juveniles feel like she's been doing it forever? What year are these infant KNetz born in anyway?

I'd be fine with her accepting the new romcom as the role fits her perfectly well. I also doubt there are any other K Actresses who can pass for an art curator than her -- she has the pretty face, good English skills, quiet grace, and a sophisticated flair...and she is already 32 which makes her a noona to most of the active idols now (and a noona is what the story requires I assume?). In case this new romcom becomes a hit then it will be good for her career. If it doesn't, I don't think it will hurt as much. She's already a seasoned actress and has a good portfolio to boot. If anything, what I actually want to see her do is an action movie wherein she is the badass female heroine doing all the action stunts haha

I'm just so happy she's been receiving so much attention that she has always deserved now after WWWSK. I believe in perfect timings, so her doing a romcom now (with ehemhubbyPSJehem) and her career going to full blossom now is all the work of the cosmic forces above. She's been handled very well ever since she transfered to Namoo so I trust her management to have planned very well the next steps she will take for the advancement of her career and in consideration of her personal plans.

P.S. I'm excited to see her and Lee Seung Gi together on stage esp after knowing they've already worked together during the filming of Busted S2.

• Like 10

Park Min Young, there are technically a variety of roles you can pick in the middle of your career. I think Knetz has been as harsh as they were, but at the same time, I tend to agree with them on this matter. Another webtoon role can be very boring and replicated. I'd prefer to see her more on TV shows and movies, especially movie. Min Young, you can do it. Get on the wide screen please.

• Like 4

If you are more of PMY fan you will be excited for her projects

If you are more of PSJ fan its his projects you will be excited about

If you are a fan of their personal life only, you will not want to see them with others.

Many PPC shippers are not equally fan of both. Whether we admit it or not, we have one of them that we support more than the other.

• Like 5

netizenbuzz vs. naver

bagi****

박민영 너무 존예... 진짜 요즘 최애

기대돼요!!

Park Min Young is so gorgeous. These days, receive deepest affection.

I'm really looking forward to seeing you.

(+140, - 29)

kl60****

와 정말 우리 예쁜 민영씨 드디어 차기작 와~ 너무 좋앙~^^

Wow, our Minyoung-ssi so pretty , finally the next movie.

Wow~ I love it.^^ (+3, -0)

myje****

너무 너무 기대된다. 내년까지 어떻게 기다리지...민영씨 파이팅!!

I'm so looking forward to it. How can I wait until next year?

Minyoung ssi, fighting!

ssun****

역시 로코엔 박민영이지!

As expected, it’s Park Min Young! (+80, -11)

ny5_****

차기작 너무너무 기대되요 남주 아이돌 배우 다 잘 캐스팅 되길 빕니다

I'm looking forward to your next movie/drama. I hope the male lead, idols all get cast well. (+63,0)

alsy****

민영씨 화이팅 매일 보고 싶은 덕후에게 감사해요

Minyoung-ssi fighting. A diehard fan who wish to see you everyday. (+54, -6)

kmok****

와 최고 기대기대

Highly expecting (+57, -15)

kun7****

박민영드디어 차기작소식 많이기다렸는데 그녀의 선택을믿습니다

I’ve been waiting for news about Park Minyoung’s follow-up drama.

I believe in her choice. (+34, -3)

happ****

재밌을것같네요 박민영배우님의 연기는 항상 믿고봅니다 이번에도 몰입도 백프로 믿고봅니다

That sounds like fun. I always trust actress Park Min Young’s acting.

This time too, I believe in you 100%.

ehye****

검토중이 아니라 확정된건가요? 원작은 로맨스보다 팬질하는 비중이 많아서 덜 설렌다는데.. 로맨스 비중 높이고 김비서처럼 꽁냥꽁냥한 내용으로 해주세요  (+16, -2)

Was it decided? Not in the middle of reviewing?

The original novel is less exciting because it’s more like being a fan than a romance story.

Please increase the part on romance the  same as Secretary Kim,  also꽁냥꽁냥한 part ( the situation where two lovers whispering to each other lovingly) a bit too.

depending on Netizen buzz not really a good idea, they purposely choose less positive comments for traffic.

For naver news, to read casually the comment section just click on this word 번역보기 - for auto translate

Ex nami****

와우 기대기대...... 번역보기

Wow, look forward to it.

<https://entertain.naver.com/now/comment/list?oid=076&aid=0003353914&lfrom=twitter>

[/spoiler]

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• ehye****

검토중이 아니라 확정된건가요원작은 로맨스보다 팬질하는 비중이 많아서  설렌다는데.. 로맨스 비중 높이고 김비서처럼 꽁냥꽁냥한 내용으로 해주세요

영어로 번역됨

Is it decided, not in the middle of a review? The original novel is less exciting because it is more fanciful than romance. Increase the percentage of romance. Just give me something as narrow as Kim.

More fanciful than romance? :joy:

• Like 1

PMY alone knows her skills and limitations. Namoo will help her screen things but at the end of the day, she alone can gauge if she's up for it. I hope to see her in a movie too but if it's a business and career decision to stick to the small screen then I'm still happy to support PMY's projects...

On another note, my shipper heart is worried that lee seunggi and pmy will be linked together lol if at this point psj and pmy aren't dating yet...i hope psj will step up his game just like when his brother showed up in wwwsk :P

• LOL 3

24 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

Those whose reactions are mainly negative probably haven't seen her in QF7D and Healer. It was PMY's first time doing a RomCom during WWWSK and these juveniles feel like she's been doing it forever? What year are these infant KNetz born in anyway?

I'd be fine with her accepting the new romcom as the role fits her perfectly well. I also doubt there are any other K Actresses who can pass for an art curator than her -- she has the pretty face, good English skills, quiet grace, and a sophisticated flair...and she is already 32 which makes her a noona to most of the active idols now (and a noona is what the story requires I assume?). In case this new romcom becomes a hit then it will be good for her career. If it doesn't, I don't think it will hurt as much. She's already a seasoned actress and has a good portfolio to boot. If anything, what I actually want to see her do is an action movie wherein she is the badass female heroine doing all the action stunts haha

I'm just so happy she's been receiving so much attention that she has always deserved now after WWWSK. I believe in perfect timings, so her doing a romcom now (with ehemhubbyPSJehem) and her career going to full blossom now is all the work of the cosmic forces above. She's been handled very well ever since she transfered to Namoo so I trust her management to have planned very well the next steps she will take for the advancement of her career and in consideration of her personal plans.

P.S. I'm excited to see her and Lee Seung Gi together on stage esp after knowing they've already worked together during the filming of Busted S2.

All I can say to this is: EXACTLY!!! You took the words right out of my mouth. So thank you very much for this.

There’s nothing much to fear really. Yes, it’s a gamble but isn’t that what they/we do at the end of the day? People will always have something negative to say about, well, EVERYTHING. Besides, they’ve got writers aside from her agency so they will know how to navigate their way in this new show to differentiate it from WWWSK should she officially accept it. And take note, the article said she is REVIEWING it which means she’s studying it and seeing it from all facets as we much we’re doing if not more. 

If it doesn’t work the way we hope, oh well, lesson learned from her team I guess. It’s not like she’ll be millions of dollars poorer if this doesn’t work. She’s a veteran actress not some breakout star or D-list actress who needs this project to make a name for herself. Lol. And how can she stay as rom-com Queen if she does just that one rom-com show? Even WWWSK and pairing herself with real-life bf PSJ was all a risk but look at how successful their show is. I’d say we give it a shot. B)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

GDA will be for 2 days. Jan 5 and Jan 6. PMY will be MC on Jan 5. Probably PSJ will be there January 6. :lol:

Yes if they still avoiding attend same event in Korea, but one can only hope :lol: like last GDA he came(with HJE) as daesang presenter at the first day of GDA

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

They always consider Korean age. Like how PSJ is only 29 per our usual counting of age but he keeps saying he is now in his 30's. Per our usual count, he will only turn 30 next week. But per Korean count, he will turn 31 next week.

Park Min Young is 32 per our usual count but in Korean age, she is already 33 and will turn 34 in March 2019.

So she will turn 35 in 2020, we should wait little longer then:sweat_smile:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, kongairui said:

PMY alone knows her skills and limitations. Namoo will help her screen things but at the end of the day, she alone can gauge if she's up for it. I hope to see her in a movie too but if it's a business and career decision to stick to the small screen then I'm still happy to support PMY's projects...

On another note, my shipper heart is worried that lee seunggi and pmy will be linked together lol if at this point psj and pmy aren't dating yet...i hope psj will step up his game just like when his brother showed up in wwwsk :P

Many Korean media and netizens believe ParkPark are a real couple so no one would be take too much interest if she and LSG will be linked :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

39 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

So she will turn 35 in 2020, we should wait little longer then:sweat_smile:

pmy said in the interview after wwwsk, she no longer thinks she should marry before 35.  she said she will marry when she meets a good man and in proper timing. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1