[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

lol my colleagues who shipped psj and kjw finally watched wwwsk (a few eps only) and she keeps asking us why little lee young joon has double eyelids but vp lee young joon has monolids.. .. i told her she should ask the casting director not me.. turns out she only watched the drama to find negative things to say.. it upsets me so much :huh:

she said she dont see any chemistry between psj and pmy at all and pmy has ‘unnatural face’.. she also said the story is so corny and typical, like other chaebol drama.. i honestly dont know why she suddenly becomes so bitter.. i dont think she’s a hater though.. maybe she’s just upset (somehow i feel like she knows psj and kjw never have romantic relationship with each other but she refuses to believe it).. is this a typical problem among shippers? 

i guess the eyes can only see what the heart wants to believe.. 

anyhoo it’s a free country im not passing any judgement. ship whoever you want as long as you dont be a hater and go around saying bad things about other people right?  sorry for ranting :tears:

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

lol my colleagues who shipped psj and kjw finally watched wwwsk (a few eps only) and she keeps asking us why little lee young joon has double eyelids but vp lee young joon has monolids.. .. i told her she should ask the casting director not me.. turns out she only watched the drama to find negative things to say.. it upsets me so much :huh:

she said she dont see any chemistry between psj and pmy at all and pmy has ‘unnatural face’.. she also said the story is so corny and typical, like other chaebol drama.. i honestly dont know why she suddenly becomes so bitter.. i dont think she’s a hater though.. maybe she’s just upset (somehow i feel like she knows psj and kjw never have romantic relationship with each other but she refuses to believe it).. is this a typical problem among shippers? 

anyhoo it’s a free country im not passing any judgement. ship whoever you want as long as you dont be a hater and go around saying bad things about other people right?  sorry for ranting :tears:

the fact that she said pmy has "unnatural face" clearly shows she's among one of the haters. Maybe not explicit to ur face but forsure she's a disguised hater cuz all haters do is say about superficial thing about pmy. and the whole monolids doublelids, what kind of drug is she on? LOL (If you're close w/this person sorry if I offend u, but I can't stand stupid haters like that. she has no act of decency as a decent person. Just cause you're a strong shipper of something doesn't give you the right to say nasty things about others.)

• Like 7

Your co worker @Matilda_Anne is a PMY hater is obvious by what she is saying. She is a KJW fan and not a real PSJ fan because she even criticized PSJ with monolids now. She is just trying not to sound as a hater because you are friends but its obvious she is. You tell her that his bet for PSJ has a long time bf and the guy has even secretly visited Asadal set as he is a close friend of SJK. 

It is common for all blind shippers, not only for PSJ side but also for PMY side, there are many who said they are "solid fans" but in reality are shippers of PMY and another guy.

All delusional shippers are like that too no matter who the artists are. In fact, in SongSong case, there were haters who used to ship them with other people that has this weird conspiracy theory that their wedding is fake and for showbiz career purposes only. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

https://www.soompi.com/article/1272551wpp/whats-wrong-secretary-kim-team-reunites-fun-night

“What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” Team Reunites For Fun Night Out

Dec 3, 2018
by J. Lim

The cast of tvN’s hit drama “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” recently had a fun reunion!

On December 2, singer and actress Yewon took to her personal Instagram account to post a photo with the caption, “We’re a little late but it was so nice for all of us to get together like this, even our director, despite everyone being busy! ‘What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.’ I love you.”

Hong Ji Yoon, another cast member of the drama, shared more photos and wrote, “Chansung and Kang Hong Seok were a little late, so they’re on the table. Our ‘What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim’ team is seriously the best. I love you.”

“What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” aired on tvN from June to July and was one of the most popular dramas of the summer. The drama followed the story of a narcissistic vice president of his family-owned company (Park Seo Joon) and his perfect secretary (Park Min Young) who finally decides to quit her job.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, park2park said:

If you're close w/this person sorry if I offend u, but I can't stand stupid haters like that. she has no act of decency as a decent person. Just cause you're a strong shipper of something doesn't give you the right to say nasty things about others

lol dont worry we are just colleagues at work.. professionally, she’s decent but personally we dont hang out together after work.. she’s not fun at the party lol 

40 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

She is just trying not to sound as a hater because you are friends but its obvious she is. You tell her that his bet for PSJ has a long time bf and the guy has even secretly visited Asadal set as he is a close friend of SJK. 

haha i think you are right! but i dont really want to talk to her about psj/pmy/kjw anymore. im scared she will be angry and yell at me lol.. :sweatingbullets:.. its better for me not to respond to her negativity -_-

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Your co worker @Matilda_Anne is a PMY hater is obvious by what she is saying. She is a KJW fan and not a real PSJ fan because she even criticized PSJ with monolids now. She is just trying not to sound as a hater because you are friends but its obvious she is. You tell her that his bet for PSJ has a long time bf and the guy has even secretly visited Asadal set as he is a close friend of SJK. 

It is common for all blind shippers, not only for PSJ side but also for PMY side, there are many who said they are "solid fans" but in reality are shippers of PMY and another guy.

All delusional shippers are like that too no matter who the artists are. In fact, in SongSong case, there were haters who used to ship them with other people that has this weird conspiracy theory that their wedding is fake and for showbiz career purposes only. :joy:

But I think it's alright if you are solid fan of psj or pmy and ship them with another actor/actress as long as you don't become a hater. In fact next year, I know they will be shipped again with co-actors in their next drama.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, alicolumna said:

But I think it's alright if you are solid fan of psj or pmy and ship them with another actor/actress as long as you don't become a hater. In fact next year, I know they will be shipped again with co-actors in their next drama.

Or Maybe next year they Will get married...kekeke:wub:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

I'm sorry to hear this, @Matilda_Anne. I'm usually the type of person who can tolerate other people's opinions to a certain degree. But your colleague is a little too much. I understand that she's a Seowon shipper but I don't know why she has to insult PMY or PSJ (ironic that she pointed out his monolids considering that she's a Seowon shipper). If ever she watches it again and discusses it with you, feel free to tell her that in no way is she obliged to watch a series that she's not interested in especially if it will just make her unhappy. Good call for not responding to that negativity though. It's not necessary. ;)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ok I know at this point PPC already dating but did anyone realize psj hugged pmys waist at the end of the filming? I didnt!!! I was too focused on PMY that I didnt realize for just being "colleagues", he surely is touchy lol he was not afraid to show it thru bts all this whole time. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, park2park said:

Ok I know at this point PPC already dating but did anyone realize psj hugged pmys waist at the end of the filming? I didnt!!! I was too focused on PMY that I didnt realize for just being "colleagues", he surely is touchy lol he was not afraid to show it thru bts all this whole time. 

When you are being hugged around your waist, it may be because the other individual is quite emotional while doing so. In fact, the other person tends to be quite vulnerable with you, since he or she will usually allow your arms to go above his or hers. This type of hug is going to imply that you are being trusted by somebody very deeply and he or she is quite elated to see you. It will also imply that you really care for the individual and want to be frank with each other while conversing.

:wub:

• Like 3