[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

On 7/27/2018 at 1:37 PM, ash623 said:

Been silent reader this forum since WWWSK ep 1 but after today news i can't help but  write my thought here!! 

I watch all PMY drama since SKKS and love her since then because she's so smart, nice, charming, and pretty not only from the outside but also from the inside, i love how the way she answers all the interview in such elegant and smart way. As for PSJ the only drama that i watch are witch's romance (i ship him with UJH, because he's soooo sweet there) and She Was Pretty (This is the first drama that i got second lead syndrome, i prefer HJE character with siwon and i don't feel any chemistry between HJE character and PSJ character there, maybe because i see them as siblings in KMHM), and for Hwarang and FFMW - i can't get myself to watch it after ep.1, i only watch FFMW scene for the second couple - their story is really heartbreaking)

Actually what make me things that something is really happening between PMY and PSJ are the BTS, not because they are so sweet there or they are so close, but because how PMY always try to control herself and trying to look really professional there, it's totally diff with all her drama BTS before, esp in healer, she doesn't mind to hold or hug JCW there but in WWWSK she's more cautious with the camera - and as far as i know, PMY is bubbly and super active, she's really love talking and smile - but not on WWWSK BTS, it's like she doesn't want anybody notice that there's something between them. And for SJ, he's look more comfortable and sometimes you could find him smile and doing a little aegyo to PMY. 

I really invest all my heart and pray to this couple, the only ship that i care is Gong Hyo Jin and Jo In Sung, but i never did something like read the article on naver like today and  read all the comments on Naver Article. I'm doing this because i wish that they're not bashing PMY and throwing hate to her like what they did when PMY and LMH dating years ago . Well there's still some people who said PSJ is too good for her because her before PS or some people who said that PSJ is more match with KJW,  but i'm glad that people who said that they're good for each other and support them is much more than those haters.

this is the comment from below article (which still #1 article on naver) and i found some interesting comment like (Please correct me if i translate it wrong, i'm still learning korean) : 

SC이슈] "열애NO" 박서준X박민영, '김비서' ♥케미→열애설 해프닝(종합)

누가 올해 1월쯤에 네이버 지식인 댓글에 박민영 박서준 사귄다고 이 글 성지가 될거라고 올렸었음 개소름돋는다 -- op said that someone left comment last Jan on naver said that PMY and PSJ is dating, so she/he got shiver remembering that comment 

- 얘네사귐ㅋㅋㅋㅋ왜 구라쳐;; 그쪽에선 다 아는사실인데 -- op said : they were dating kkk why?;; all people there (i think the ent people) already know the truth. 

- 그냥 모른척 해주자 솔직히 우리가 알아서 뭐하냐 -- op said : cmon, just pretend we don't know (about them dating) we already know about this, so what

- 박민영인진 모르겟지만 박서준 윤식당때보니 뭔가 여친있는 느낌 이었는데 ㅎㅎ 윰블리한테 친한 누나 이상으로는 안대하고 좀 거리두는듯 보였음.. 정말 일만하고 -- op said: i don't know if it's PMY, but at Yoon's kitchen, PSJ behavior looks like he already has a girlfriend. He treat JYM like close sister. Totally just bussiness relationship. 

- 전에 트위터에 헤어샵에서 박서준이랑 박민영 사귄다고 했던 글 봤었는데 사실이 아니래도 좀 소름이다 -- op said : i saw on twitter a while ago that PSJ and PMY dating at hair salon, i don't know if it's true or not, but it creeps me

AND THIS IS WHAT I ALWAYS THINK ABOUT

첫 키스신 메이킹때 박서준 키스하곤 (립스틱) 다 먹었쓰 ~ 하는데 박민경 그냥 살짝 웃으며 눈흘김 .. 얘네 뭐지 싶었다는 _ ? 아무리 친해도 하기 힘든 멘트 같은데 . -- op said : at BTS of their first kiss, after the kiss PSJ said : 'i ate (PMY'slipstick) all of it' and PMY only gave him a little smile and look. As much as they have a close relationship, that kind of comment it's not something you could say easily. 

but whatever it is, dating or not dating, i just wish the best for tem, esp uri park min young~ 

On 7/27/2018 at 1:59 PM, sugohaeso said:

i don't know about the whole article translates (why is it so tacky piling up the proofs that havent been proven either) 

but in the comment box someone is mentioning about "them seeing each other and breaking up but then rekindling"

oh well.. if that's the case...then.....this 3 years dating statement could be true? or not. 

I find it interesting :rolleyes:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

전에 트위터에 헤어샵에서 박서준이랑 박민영 사귄다고 했던 글 봤었는데 사실이 아니래도 좀 소름이다 -- op said : i saw on twitter a while ago that PSJ and PMY dating at hair salon, i don't know if it's true or not, but it creeps me

how do people date at hair salon? i mean what they are actually doing there? chit chatting while getting their hair shampooed or blown? ps im asking out of curiousity.. 

Just now, Matilda_Anne said:

how do people date at hair salon? i mean what they are actually doing there? chit chatting while getting their hair shampooed or blown? ps im asking out of curiousity.. 

Maybe its hard for them to dating freely. So that its not too obvious they're dating they choose go to salon rather than cafe or else. :P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, snitchdream08 said:

Maybe its hard for them to dating freely. So that its not too obvious they're dating they choose go to salon rather than cafe or else. :P

hehe yep probably so. do you know the bald restaurant owner/celebrity chef (the one who taught psj, lsj and yoomi how to cook foods before they filmed youn’s kitchen)? he has a cafe and he said celebrities always come to his cafe to date because he has entire floor reserved only for them when they come... that’s y its very difficult to spot celebrities on a date coz they have hidden spots.. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dydrawer said:

But that's not what the term "networking" means. Networking means you are building rapport and forming professional connections. It means expressing interests for cooperation. It means acquainting to the key players of the industry, and being on the look out for potential opportunities. None of these needs a lot of time. Ten or fifteen minute conversations are what you're expecting here. Negotiating details of a deal is quite a few steps ahead of "networking". Now, showbiz might operate completely differently from the field that I work in, but based on my experience I find the networking explanation plausible.

There are other opportunities for that "Networking" its not as if the Cosmo Beauty event is the biggest event in China, popular Chinese stars were there but NOT the Most Popular Ones and many beauty brands execs were there but if Exposure to Chinese crowd is what they aimed at, there are many other chances to do that.

THEN WHY DO THEY HAVE TO AVOID KOREAN EVENTS WHEN THERE ARE "NETWORKINGS" IN KOREAN AWARDS TOO? 

For example, BTS are always present in ALL Awards Events for exposure, networking etc.

Why that specific event in China when PMY was also there?

if you ask Chinese fans they too are confused

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

THEN WHY DO THEY HAVE TO AVOID KOREAN EVENTS WHEN THERE ARE "NETWORKINGS" IN KOREAN AWARDS TOO? 

This is just my opinion:

Their CEO must be only thinking about business. There are many people from C-ent in Cosmo Event so they took opportunities to building "networking". They were only 1 day in China but they have a chance to build some networking, it doesn't have to be deal something or similar like that. Just made some networking.

And about your question, its not related. They don't need to PSJ and PMY attending events to create a networking. They go to China its like kill 2 bird in 1 stone. PSJ and PMY has invited by Cosmo and their CEO can make some networking with important people in C-ent. 

Once again, this is just my opinion. And can we just stop discussing about this? Its none of our business and we don't know the truth. I just think THEY ARE THE CEO, its impossible they doing nothing on their trip (except their holiday trip with family:P)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kongairui said:

True. In my background, if you're invited to an event and you want to collaborate with the company inviting you, you attend. You shake hands with the important people and end the night with a date of meeting to be arranged by both offices. But you also don't go there for the host alone, you mingle and exchange cards with other guests. This is done even with just the cocktails part of the night. Or even at the lobby of the hotel. Lol...

They attended the cosmo event. We will never know if voluntary or due to work. Perhaps for networking, perhaps for goodwill so that they can solidify their career in the c-biz, or perhaps they want to see each other that night (❤❤❤ my shipper heart of course goes for this one) ... All i can hope is that they enjoyed the time together which will bring closer...(if they arent dating yet, hope this was a nudge in that direction. If they are dating, hope they had time together) 

Btw, is the Netflix translation better?

There are many other chances to do that. 

Also, they avoided Korean awards that is not Park Seo Joon style, as in the past, he is like BTS always attending all award shows.

3 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

This is just my opinion:

Their CEO must be only thinking about business. There are many people from C-ent in Cosmo Event so they took opportunities to building "networking". They were only 1 day in China but they have a chance to build some networking, it doesn't have to be deal something or similar like that. Just made some networking.

And about your question, its not related. They don't need to PSJ and PMY attending events to create a networking. They go to China its like kill 2 bird in 1 stone. PSJ and PMY has invited by Cosmo and their CEO can make some networking with important people in C-ent. 

Once again, this is just my opinion

Namoo CEO stayed there one whole day Nov 29 so that may have some business to do. PMY and him only went back to Korea early evening Nov 29 so they had the chance for some business purposes.

while for PSJ side its a quick visit and also, Awesome Ent boss is PSJ best friend it is even said Awesome is silently owned by him as he is richer than his "boss" 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

There are other opportunities for that "Networking" its not as if the Cosmo Beauty event is the biggest event in China, popular Chinese stars were there but NOT the Most Popular Ones and many beauty brands execs were there but if Exposure to Chinese crowd is what they aimed at, there are many other chances to do that.

For example, BTS are always present in ALL Awards Events for exposure, networking etc.

Maybe the real reason is genuine Chinese food served by Shangrila, as suggested by one of our members :joy:

I know why you question. I haven’t got my head around it. But you’ll get to know sooner or later. If you can guess the reasons behind everyone’s actions then strategy development is a failed idea. Plus there might be other hidden variables that we don’t know yet. So get over it, and maybe just wait for things to unfold.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

maybe, just a maybe we might see a product endorsement by PPC 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

THERE IS NO USE OF US ARGUING WHAT COULD BE THE REASON WHY THEY FINALLY AGREED TO APPEAR TOGETHER IN CHINA. BECAUSE WE WILL NEVER KNOW WHY :joy:

APAN was sponsored by TVN but they decided not to go.

In TVN Festival, PSJ did not appear, do you think he needs to network with China advertisers but he does not need to network with TVN officials too? They can give him shows. 

Chinese audience is big but home audience remains most important for K Artists.

So, we never really know their reasons best thing we do is to enjoy and relive the moments they gave us. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Nafta Lia said:

The things that can make it sure, if psj n pmy are dating before wwwsk..i think we should ask people who tag psj on pmy's Instagram in 2016...or maybe people who said pmy and psj are dating on naver before wwwsk shooting.....:wub::D

The instagram of the person who tagged PSJ in 2016 is no longer active. I think its someone who knew them personally.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nafta Lia said:

The things that can make it sure, if psj n pmy are dating before wwwsk..i think we should ask people who tag psj on pmy's Instagram in 2016...or maybe people who said pmy and psj are dating on naver before wwwsk shooting.....:wub::D

umm if i really hv thick skin i would direct messaging their stylists or they bosses and ask them

“‘hey no big deal but are pmy and psj dating each other? share some infos dude’’

they would probably block me afterwards :huh:..

anyone wants to try??

• LOL 5

37 minutes ago, park2park said:

Me rethinking about the possibility of PPC dating before WWWSK

640?cb=20180704132110

I think we need more posts like this in the forum. I haven’t been trolling for a while. I think I should resume

1 minute ago, Matilda_Anne said:

umm if i really hv thick skin i would direct messaging their stylists or they bosses and ask them

“‘hey no big deal but are pmy and psj dating each other? share some infos dude’’

they would probably block me afterwards :huh:..

anyone wants to try??

Is there any reason why you don’t want to message them directly on Instagram or weibo?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

THERE IS NO USE OF US ARGUING WHAT COULD BE THE REASON WHY THEY FINALLY AGREED TO APPEAR TOGETHER IN CHINA. BECAUSE WE WILL NEVER KNOW WHY :joy:

APAN was sponsored by TVN but they decided not to go.

In TVN Festival, PSJ did not appear, do you think he needs to network with China advertisers but he does not need to network with TVN officials too? They can give him shows. 

Chinese audience is big but home audience remains most important for K Artists.

So, we never really know their reasons best thing we do is to enjoy and relive the moments they gave us. 

Yes as I have said, for example, look at BTS they appear in all award shows Korea and abroad because Korea remains the most important market for them. 

• Like 1