[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

They were only there for less than 24 hours PSJ arrived at Shanghai airport  9:35 am Nov 28 in China and by 8am November 29 he was already back at the airport and they even went out early from the event. What kind of network would that do anyway.

Considering PSJ's very busy schedule, I wonder why he still went when they had a lot of chances to do networking in China some other time. 

It is not them networking but their bosses. Just 2 hours are enough for a meeting and accepting to attend events like this is already a good step forward to connect and is better than not attending. I changed my workplace just thanks to meeting someone in a presentation that lasted half a day and where I talked to my now new boss for 15 minutes.

I am just saying that everything is not about their relationship.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

Question for you: if they have been dating for long then why he still couldn't relax when he was with her? 

He's very relaxed with her in private -- both bts clips and fancams show this. In public it's a different issue, if they've been trying to date away from the public's eye. His lack of relaxation in public can also mean that he's on guard for anything that might hurt her and always watchful.

I've seen such behavior before, and it's common in men who are protective by nature, which PSJ is known to be.  

For example, my dad would walk through dangerous situations as if he was taking a walk in the park. But if my mom was with him in a situation where she might be uncomfortable, even in social events, all his elite commando training came out in full force and he looked stern, watchful, and on full alert. Basically, in full alert guard mode. Definitely NOT relaxed. Lol.  But when they were among friends, or in situations he felt she's fine, or when my mom would lean over to whisper to him, or just touch him, he'd visibly relax. He was like that for all the 54 years they were together. So PSJ not relaxing with PMY present in public even possibly after a few years of dating doesn't seem out of place or out of character. And considering some crazy fans, his behavior is understandable. To me, at least. 

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, daloula said:

It is not them networking but their bosses. Just 2 hours are enough for a meeting and accepting to attend events like this is already a good step forward to connect and is better than not attending. I changed my workplace just thanks to meeting someone in a presentation that lasted half a day and where I talked to my now new boss for 15 minutes.

I am just saying that everything is not about their relationship.

Their bosses went out with their staff early. They had ig stories PMY stylists and PSJ boss having hotpots. :lol:

If you ask Chinese fans, they are surprised too why PSJ still went their despite busy sched. Its not as if he is obliged by Laneige China a beauty brand he endorses because Laneige never posted about the event. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Their bosses went out with their staff early. They had ig stories PMY stylists and PSJ boss having hotpots. :lol:

If you ask Chinese fans, they are surprised too why PSJ still went their despite busy sched. Its not as if he is obliged by Laneige China a beauty brand he endorses because Laneige never posted about the event. 

Maybe some endorsement deals in negotiations? If he's part owner of his agency, as you've mentioned before, it would make sense for him to go either to finalize the deal, or to celebrate a new deal, or to iron out some details,  or even just to show good faith and respect for the Chinese consumers of a product deal he's negotiating. All these are common practices in business, especially in product endorsement deals. 

Or he just went for PMY. Lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

This is interesting. I didn’t know fortune teller also provides information for free :joy:  Why so free? Doesn’t she need to earn her living?

I don’t believe anyone, even they claim to be the best fortune teller in the world that 100% correct. I trust what I see, the information I have, and my analyses of those information. 

To me, Park Seo Joon is a thoughtful and responsible guy. Whether he is or he is not with Park Min Young, I believe he will not let what MY has gone through before happens again. 

Whether MY is madly in love or not only she knows. I doubt even if God knows it let alone that fortune teller, but from what I saw, MY was the one who kept a poker-face and drew a line in public scenarios with Park Seo Joon. Whatever the reason is, only Park Min Young knows. All I could say is: everything you hear and read, take it lightly, take it for fun, don’t sleep on it. Only time can tell and you just need to have patience, and support for them.

The fortune teller is probably trolling for business. First time it's free. But fans will want more, or want to know about their own lives, and for those, she'll charge. :lol:

3 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

8-E46-CD48-3-B82-4-B3-D-8-D29-95-AEA907-

Photoshop? :D

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Whoever made this has some mad skills on Photoshop! :lol: looks so real! 

I love the edit as well. I cant do photoshop that smoothly :P

In just a matter of 5 days our forum has gone from around 477 pages to more than 500...wow...

I think we can all agree that we would want pmy and psj to be together..timeline? We leave it up to them. Why the hiding/denial/appearing together suddenly? We will never know..We can only respect their privacy as individuals. My heart leapt for joy when i saw the cosmo event but if nothing happens after cosmo...then I'll just have to watch wwwsk again for the nth time lol...

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

46 minutes ago, kongairui said:

I love the edit as well. I cant do photoshop that smoothly :P

In just a matter of 5 days our forum has gone from around 477 pages to more than 500...wow...

I think we can all agree that we would want pmy and psj to be together..timeline? We leave it up to them. Why the hiding/denial/appearing together suddenly? We will never know..We can only respect their privacy as individuals. My heart leapt for joy when i saw the cosmo event but if nothing happens after cosmo...then I'll just have to watch wwwsk again for the nth time lol...

Agree!! :D i feel you... I don't usually repeat a drama after i'm done.  But I've seen WWWSK for 3x already! :lol:  That's why I noticed some of their subtle gestures that i did not notice before! lol  I tried checking it on Netflix... The bed scene on ep. 13 was completely cut out! Even the closet kiss was an edited version.  The one in the original broadcast was much longer and closed up. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tali58 said:

Maybe some endorsement deals in negotiations? If he's part owner of his agency, as you've mentioned before, it would make sense for him to go either to finalize the deal, or to celebrate a new deal, or to iron out some details,  or even just to show good faith and respect for the Chinese consumers of a product deal he's negotiating. All these are common practices in business, especially in product endorsement deals. 

Or he just went for PMY. Lol

Too little time for endorsement deals negotiation. I have many KStar favorites and from what I observe, they usually stayed about 1-2 days before or after the main event which was the primary purpose of the trip for networking and endorsement negotiations.

PSJ has done it in the past staying about 2-3 days abroad for an event plus side trips on business deals. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Too little time for endorsement deals negotiation. I have many KStar favorites and from what I observe, they usually stayed about 1-2 days before or after the main event which was the primary purpose of the trip for networking and endorsement negotiations.

PSJ has done it in the past staying about 2-3 days abroad for an event plus side trips on business deals. 

I’m sorry @Cheryl295, no offence but you keep pressing on others about all these bosses issues as if your idea is the righteous one. We all, including you, made assumptions based on our own logics and observations. If you don’t think their bosses were there for work & networking purposes, it’s fine, up to you, whatever floats your boat, we are fine with it, we respect your views. However, I kept seeing you disrespecting others’ views in this matter. I saw you bringing this up in a number of posts saying how wrong others’ assumption is. For me & maybe @tali58 as well, networking is something that we’re familiar with, hence that’s why our view is leaning to that idea. In a space whereby we all make speculations and assumptions, I hope the least that we can do is respect everyone’s view as long as it doesn’t harm our beloved ParkPark. Again, I don’t think this is even an important issue for you to keep highlighting & “correcting” again and again just to prove how “wrong” some views are. EVERYTHING IS MERELY SPECULATION & ASSUMPTION. 

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, psjpmylbn said:

I’m sorry @Cheryl295, no offence but you keep pressing on others about all these bosses issues as if your idea is the righteous one. We all, including you, made assumptions based on our own logics and observations. If you don’t think their bosses were there for work & networking purposes, it’s fine, up to you, whatever floats your boat, we are fine with it, we respect your views. However, I kept seeing you disrespecting others’ views in this matter. I saw you bringing this up in a number of posts saying how wrong others’ assumption is. For me & maybe @tali58 as well, networking is something that we’re familiar with, hence that’s why our view is leaning to that idea. In a space whereby we all make speculations and assumptions, I hope the least that we can do is respect everyone’s view as long as it doesn’t harm our beloved ParkPark. Again, I don’t think this is even an important issue for you to keep highlighting & “correcting” again and again just to prove how “wrong” some views are. EVERYTHING IS MERELY SPECULATION & ASSUMPTION. 

I gotta agree on this one. I understand that there are a good number of people here who are extremely fluent in K-entertainment/couple-speak while others (such as myself) are basically just newbies. It's actually a good balance because we get to share a thing or two about what we know - no matter how extensive or limited our knowledge is about this very interesting industry that we have all come to love. However, I think it's safe to say that most of us here have had similar experiences or can at least draw conclusions from what we know about the entertainment industry in general. I come from a business/political background and I know a good number of people inside the entertainment industry. I think the same goes for @tali58 and to most of the posters here. So unless the posters here have a good, solid evidence on their stance, it's best that we respect everyone's views. Also, please cut us new posters some slack. This thread is more than 500 pages long so there are definitely things we have possibly missed or "controversial" topics that may have been brought up inadvertently. A simple reminder or note would suffice. There are more than 124 followers on this thread that come from different countries whose mother tongue may not necessarily be English so let's not make a big fuss over trivial things since we all have the same goal. Peace y'all. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Annyeonghasaeyo everyone :) (hand waiving) 

It's been sometime since I visited this thread.  Anyway,  at last, PPC attended the Cosmo Event and that's really good.   

I tried to read back some pages and I've noticed there are new names I haven't seen before.  That is also good meaning supporters of PPC are increasing in numbers.  

That's about all I want to say for now.  Keep the thread going and just a personal piece of  advice,  let your comments be full of positivity remembering that we are only shippers and although, there maybe lots of speculations and delulus... ;)  still  their private life is theirs.   

Take care everyone!!! Bye for now.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, tali58 said:

I just had a great Korean dinner, topped with that tea PSJ is the spokesman for,  so I'm good.  LOL. But thank you. B)

A sociopath is much more complicated than the definition you posted. Sociopaths don't have a conscience, don't feel empathy for others, are extremely narcissistic, and feel no remorse. 

Since your posts are usually so well-worded, this one sounded "off." It actually startled me. 

Of course, my reaction to your use of "psychopath" might also have to do with the fact that I teach language as well as psychology in some of my courses, and the meaning and identification of psychopathy is part of what I analyze and teach. :)

Also, as someone who is fluent in 4 languages since childhood (I blame my parents for that...:D), I totally know what it's like to sometimes use a word that doesn't correctly express what I meant to say. That's why I asked if you knew the meaning of the word. 

But I am curious about how good IS  the food at the Shangrila Hotel.....hmmm

Hahaha!! The sociopath term startled me too considering how calling someone that where I'm from is a big issue and is never taken lightly. However, I took into consideration the context of what was said and shrugged it off as a mere facetious remark. Yes, language does come into play in places like these so it's essential to understand the context lest things get lost in translation. :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ok.. this is funny.. I jsut read somewhere that the name of the boyfrined of PMYs character in High Kick is... LEE MIN-HO!:lol: and come to think of it.. years after that series ended.. she actually dated someone with the same name in real life!!  Oh Min Young.. the "coincidences" in your life are really something! :lol:

I'm not from Korea, so I'm not really familiar with the series High Kick. 

• LOL 2

I too, believe they didn’t date for 3 years before wwwsk.  I believe they have interests for each other especially psj but never 1 on 1 dating.   I believe wwwsk helped them to know more of each other.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tali58 said:

But I am curious about how good IS  the food at the Shangrila Hotel.....hmmm

i dont know much about Shangrila but a client once bought me lunch at expensive hotel and they freakin served only a half of palm size steak, 2 asparagus with some hollandaise sauce and some green streak of herbs .. i hv to admit the food did taste good but i had to buy a pizza after that.. :P:sweatingbullets:

anyhooo, hope you guys have a good weekend.. me and donuts (my cat) are going to spend our sunday watching wwwsk for 637382762th time today... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

9 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Too little time for endorsement deals negotiation.

But that's not what the term "networking" means. Networking means you are building rapport and forming professional connections. It means expressing interests for cooperation. It means acquainting to the key players of the industry, and being on the look out for potential opportunities. None of these needs a lot of time. Ten or fifteen minute conversations are what you're expecting here. Negotiating details of a deal is quite a few steps ahead of "networking". Now, showbiz might operate completely differently from the field that I work in, but based on my experience I find the networking explanation plausible.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, dydrawer said:

But that's not what the term "networking" means. Networking means you are building rapport and forming professional connections. It means expressing interests for cooperation. It means acquainting to the key players of the industry, and being on the look out for potential opportunities. None of these needs a lot of time. Ten or fifteen minute conversations are what you're expecting here. Negotiating details of a deal is quite a few steps ahead of "networking". Now, showbiz might operate completely differently from the field that I work in, but based on my experience I find the networking explanation plausible.

True. In my background, if you're invited to an event and you want to collaborate with the company inviting you, you attend. You shake hands with the important people and end the night with a date of meeting to be arranged by both offices. But you also don't go there for the host alone, you mingle and exchange cards with other guests. This is done even with just the cocktails part of the night. Or even at the lobby of the hotel. Lol...

They attended the cosmo event. We will never know if voluntary or due to work. Perhaps for networking, perhaps for goodwill so that they can solidify their career in the c-biz, or perhaps they want to see each other that night (❤❤❤ my shipper heart of course goes for this one) ... All i can hope is that they enjoyed the time together which will bring closer...(if they arent dating yet, hope this was a nudge in that direction. If they are dating, hope they had time together) 

Btw, is the Netflix translation better?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, kongairui said:

True. In my background, if you're invited to an event and you want to collaborate with the company inviting you, you attend. You shake hands with the important people and end the night with a date of meeting to be arranged by both offices. But you also don't go there for the host alone, you mingle and exchange cards with other guests. This is done even with just the cocktails part of the night. Or even at the lobby of the hotel. Lol...

They attended the cosmo event. We will never know if voluntary or due to work. Perhaps for networking, perhaps for goodwill so that they can solidify their career in the c-biz, or perhaps they want to see each other that night (❤❤❤ my shipper heart of course goes for this one) ... All i can hope is that they enjoyed the time together which will bring closer...(if they arent dating yet, hope this was a nudge in that direction. If they are dating, hope they had time together) 

Btw, is the Netflix translation better?

Totally agree with your point. Networking is part of what I do for living. Just an example of what happened in the span of one month ago; I work in an industry whereby we manage people as well but not celebrities. Recently a client of mine which is a Fortune 500 company launched one of their subsidiaries in my country and I was invited for the event together with my manager. Since it’s a big company, my manager asked me to invite my company’s MD instead - who is based in another state. He flew down to my city just to attend the event. Why? Networking. He was there just to chit chat with people, exchange business cards. He roamed accross the hall, joining one group to another. Come to think of it, it was just like that scene from ep 1 in WWWSK where LYJ spoke to different groups of people in an event. Of course, my MD is no PSJ/LYJ lol but the situation was somewhat similar. He flew back to his office right after the 2-3 hours event. I guess this is why I said their CEOs were there at the Cosmo event might be for networking. But again, it’s just my assumption and speculation based on my observation and experience :)

• Like 1