[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

i hope ppc will marry after having long enough  happy dating period.

one thing I'm worried is that..if 3 years dating is not true. i hope 3 years dating rumor or dating from before wwwsk is true. if the rumor is right, i think their relationship is stable and doesn't be faltered even with all hardship. but if the article about 3 years dating was come out when  they were just in the step starting dating... i'm worried pmy closed her heart to psj and just treated him as a friend because of rumors...

anyway, i wish everything about ppc will go well.       

i agree with you.. personally for me, i hope they can date in private for 1~2 years more, and go public maybe 6month~1yr before getting married, just to prepare the public about their relationship.. i know the public have no say in their relationship but i dont want them to be targeted in any possible way.... if they keep denying dating rumors and suddenly got married in 1, 2 months, i think they will receive hate from knetz..  it’s just my opinion though.. however, i’ll support them wholeheartedly do matter what they choose to do..

didnt pmy said she wants to get married in may when she turns 35? it’s perfect actually. they have 2-3 yrs to go :wub:

• Like 3

Have you seen that popular fortune teller account in weibo? she posted last night that she has vibes the two are real life lovers but she can sense apprehension and lack of confidence in PSJ while PMY has this vibes of being madly in love. She said she hope the two will get married in the future. 

Now Weibo PPC shippers are busy discussing what the fortune teller meant by PSJ lacks the confidence. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Have you seen that popular fortune teller account in weibo? she posted last night that she has vibes the two are real life lovers but she can sense apprehension and lack of confidence in PSJ while PMY has this vibes of being madly in love. She said she hope the two will get married in the future. 

Now Weibo PPC shippers are busy discussing what the fortune teller meant by PSJ lacks the confidence. 

i havent.. can you tell more? 

14 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

So this is what it means, I was wondering why many PPC shippers in Weibo were replying in a post about this.

35061-A74-7-A7-A-473-F-84-BB-DB1-DC93-D4

4 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I know this is silly but I’m just so curious ,they both were using the same interpreter so who paid the interpreter ? 

:D

Event organizers usually pay for it.

• Thanks 3

Fortune teller in Weibo did not say much only said she believes ParkPark Couple are real life lovers. She did not explain the lack of self confidence in PSJ. My guess is he is not confident of the reaction of his fans if their relationship will be revealed. 

There is another fortune teller there who posted the same thing yesterday. Believes PPC will be dating if they are not dating already. Said she can sense it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

We don't know the truth but why I feel like they're already dating for 2-3 years because of randomly things happened like someone tagged @bn_sj2013 in PMY's ig in 2016, someone mentioned them are dating in naver in early 2017. Looking at their interaction where I think they already in super comfortable level and trust with each other. Wish the best for them. Yeah but I agree its better for them announce their wedding 2 years later or more..

5 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Fortune teller in Weibo did not say much only said she believes ParkPark Couple are real life lovers. She did not explain the lack of self confidence in PSJ. My guess is he is not confident of the reaction of his fans if their relationship will be revealed. 

There is another fortune teller there who posted the same thing yesterday. Believes PPC will be dating if they are not dating already. Said she can sense it.

Is this fortune teller are popular in Weibo? An account who can trusted?

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, wholovesbrownies said:

Can you see the difference?:wub:

Watch this video makes me think "ah..he always did this to a woman" so what we see the PPC moment in Cosmo is nothing special. Its a natural habit from PSJ. But the difference is he looked stiff when with PMY. Thats all -_-

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Watch this video makes me think "ah..he always did this to a woman" so what we see the PPC moment in Cosmo is nothing special. Its a natural habit from PSJ. But the difference is he looked stiff when with PMY. Thats all -_-

they spent almost 6 months filming together and he didnt even help her get on/off stage.. its unnatural for him since he’s known as a gentleman. yepp something was up for me.. he was being cautious with public eyes.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

We don't know the truth but why I feel like they're already dating for 2-3 years because of randomly things happened like someone tagged @bn_sj2013 in PMY's ig in 2016, someone mentioned them are dating in naver in early 2017. Looking at their interaction where I think they already in super comfortable level and trust with each other. Wish the best for them. Yeah but I agree its better for them announce their wedding 2 years later or more..

I also believe they already had special relationship or whatever it is before WWWSK. Even PMY confirmed there were rumors before WWWSK that made her hesitate to accept the project.

• Like 1

I don’t believe in 3ys dating but i believe they like each other, i feel like they are started dating after wwwsk. Or at least started to know each other after wwwsk. 

Why I don’t believe the 3ys dating it’s because last year during the AAA they didn’t seems like know each other well, i mean they were too cool , look at their reaction when ones get their trophies, PMY didn’t even looked at PSJ when he went up to the stage. 

There are a lot of reasons to me to  believe they are dating/like each other/will be together in the future, 

one of the reason is in wwwsk episode 13th. 

29 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I don’t believe in 3ys dating but i believe they like each other, i feel like they are started dating after wwwsk. Or at least started to know each other after wwwsk. 

Why I don’t believe the 3ys dating it’s because last year during the AAA they didn’t seems like know each other well, i mean they were too cool , look at their reaction when ones get their trophies, PMY didn’t even looked at PSJ when he’s going up to the stage. 

There are a lot of reasons to me to  believe they are dating/like each other/will be together in the future, 

one of the reason is in wwwsk episode 13th. 

I dont believe 3 years dating but before WWWSK yes I believed it. They were so unnatural during AAA 2017 and some random netizens already posted about them at that time before WWWSK.

PSJ Agency said they knew each other and close as Noona Dongsaeng for several years. So why did they behave like they did not know each other in AAA?

28 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Really? When was this?

In her interview after WWWSK in August when she denied relationship. She said she heard about rumors so she hesitated accepting the drama when it was offered. 

• Like 1