[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

42 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Does anyone have a higher resolution video of this? Lots of people said MY fed SJ food (to try) but I couldn’t see anything. It looks to me like she gave him the menu to have a look at.

She showed him a card with qr code, I that Twitter acc tweeted it

1 minute ago, Cheryl295 said:

Yes it shows how close they are. His manager was at his other side but he sat closet to PMY and their interactions are :wub:

Was that his manager on his other side? I didn't see it. I thought it was another C actor. Nevertheless, even if his manager was on his other side, they had their own business and networking with the "correct" people lmao :joy:  Since following PPC, I think my eyes are getting worse and worse from having to focus on those blurry fan cam videos and gifs. If PPC would not get married soon, then I would need to change my glasses soon. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Was that his manager on his other side? I didn't see it. I thought it was another C actor. Nevertheless, even if his manager was on his other side, they had their own business and networking with the "correct" people lmao :joy:  Since following PPC, I think my eyes are getting worse and worse from having to focus on those blurry fan cam videos and gifs. If PPC would not get married soon, then I would need to change my glasses soon. 

I think its not his manager......It was C-actor.  I know right, Im looking at Cosmo videos like detective for couple days and I think my sight are getting worse LOL but anyway my heart so happy for PPC

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GraceW said:

I think its not his manager......It was C-actor.  I know right, Im looking at Cosmo videos like detective for couple days and I think my sight are getting worse LOL but anyway my heart so happy for PPC

Ah ok its not his manager. Its my eyes or memory thats wrong :joy:

14 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Namoo and Awesome must be readying to pay Dispatch by now so it will not be PPC

:lol:

I hope D leaves them alone. I want them to announce their relationships (doesn’t matter who it is) to fans themselves. We can wait. But we don’t want D to spoil that moment.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Namoo and Awesome must be readying to pay Dispatch by now so it will not be PPC

:lol:

hoping it will not be ppc. i hope ppc will be outed at least a year~2 years later. the most perfect plan is that ppc announce themselves their relationship just before marriage, a year~2 years later. if ppc are outed now, k-netizen think the rumor they're dating for 3 years was true and ppc lied whether the rumor is true or not.   maybe the general public will congratulate ppc, saying "really? they were good together in wwwsk. congratulations" as SSC did then.  when ssc announced marriage, k-netz blamed, saying that they denied dating rumors 2 times and even they said they would take legal action, ssc are liar. but most general public congratulated ssc sincerely. i think ppc will be like that as well.  

but ppc are still young, considering most k-actors and actresses marry in late 30s ~ early 40s.  and as someone said here, a marriage is not guaranteed happy ending. a marriage is a real life..not a happy story in fairy tales. "They got married and lived happily ever after forever" is only in fairy tales.  actually,  i didn't understand why you all want ppc to marry soon. :joy: haha. i hope ppc will marry after having long enough  happy dating period.

one thing I'm worried is that..if 3 years dating is not true. i hope 3 years dating rumor or dating from before wwwsk is true. if the rumor is right, i think their relationship is stable and doesn't be faltered even with all hardship. but if the article about 3 years dating was come out when  they were just in the step starting dating... i'm worried pmy closed her heart to psj and just treated him as a friend because of rumors...

anyway, i wish everything about ppc will go well.         

• Like 8

4 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

Since following PPC, I think my eyes are getting worse and worse from having to focus on those blurry fan cam videos and gifs. If PPC would not get married soon, then I would need to change my glasses soon. 

Would u believe me if i say i never slept  early than 3 AM since the first day wwwsk started airing? 

Staying up till morning just to see their new post or news about them. 

Imagine how bad my eyes rn 

:crazy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I asked a friend who is in the Beauty Industry how important is Cosmo Beauty Awards and if it will have negative impact on their careers if they will not attend. 

She said the event is big but its local as many countries have their own Cosmo Beauty Awards and its big event but its not exclusive in that category there are also many events of the same.

And she does not think it would create negative impact if artists will not accept invitation because organizers understand that celebrities are really so busy.

That being said, I am still perplexed as to real reason they finally decided to attend this event together instead of Korean Awards nights or the TVN Joy Festival. Hmmmm  :glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3