[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 hours ago, minmangfan said:

This is true though. I wouldn't be all over my ex if we broke up only recently. I wouldn't even be able to giggle so comfortably like she did whether thr break up was good or bad. Heck I wouldn't even want to sit next to him -- I'd put the interpreter in the middle of us if it were me. :joy:

I agree. A couple that just broke up does not act the way they do at the table, no matter how civil the breakup was. Also unlikely that they would leave together.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, psjpmylbn said:

About their bosses attending the event, I think it was purely work. Cosmo event was attended by numerous big names within the C-ent industry, not to mention maybe some important people from the industry itself. Obviously there’s a huge opportunity for networking & business development. It actually makes sense for the bosses to be there for the sake of their business instead of accompanying PSJ & PMY respectively for nothing when ParkPark already have their managers and entourage following them around. Can’t say they travel for leisure as well since it was merely 1 or 2 days.

Just my 2 cents on this matter because i’ve seen some of the most illogical reasoning floating around lol. These bosses surely don’t have that much of free time to fly to China for less than one day for nothing. They are literally running a company okay haha

Exactly! Lol.  Company CEOs don't "babysit" actors at awards ceremonies. 

In show business, award ceremonies are always occasions to network. 

7 hours ago, minmangfan said:

Homegirl looks so happy and with a bounce on her step I wonder what happened last night... :tounge_wink:

Looks like it was removed.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Have you seen the video where she asked PSJ to smell something from a drink? That alone is telling enough how "close" she is to him. 

I don't remember seeing that vid??? <_< link please thanks? :D

13 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

I like your last sentence. And I agree with you. But to be honest, like lots of people here I still don’t have any idea how all these Cosmo things occured, in just 2 days. But it’s so good to see our forum becomes active again. 

If it were Park Min Young that attended Cosmo ceremony I don’t question it cos she has 2 unbroadcasted dramas in China. But somehow Park Seo Joon decided to attend amidst his busy filming schedule surprised me. In fact I think Park Min Young and Namoo CEO could stay back in China for other business. I don’t know what their plans is but I decided to go with the flow and just enjoy the moments. Whatever is meant to happen will happen. 

Someone posted that his agency's CEO was there as well, so that could explain PSJ being able to take 2 days off from shooting. Or he planned this but kept it very quiet. Certainly PSJ's and PMY's personal staff seem to know how to keep a secret. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Did you read his High Cut interview? He mentioned his "age" many times.

He said playing Young Joon is appropriate for his age now and that is the oldest among his circle of friends.

Is he somewhat thinking he is "old enough to marry"? :lol:

He's been mentioning getting older since he was about to turn 30 (Korean age) during the interviews for HWARANG. He was the oldest of that band of brothers, and when the others said that he paid for all their meals together, he always replied that as the oldest, he's doing the same thing older, veteran actors did for him when he was the younger one.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pmyfangirl said:

1. Their sudden confirmation/announcement of attendance 

2. Psj looking nervous all the way till he returned from Korea all smiles

3. The extreme awkwardness on stage 

I feel their behaviour could fit into one of two scenarios - A. They are no longer close or have even broken up and so it was something they both dreaded having to do but did for the sake of work therefore not wanting to make a big deal of it and being relieved when it was finally over or B. It was a calculated joint appearance/rendezvous for a dating couple 

That's why I was curious about how important this event was. Because if it is not an important event, scenario A seems really unlikely. Why fly all the way to go through something uncomfortable that would potentially fuel more rumours? Is this reading too much? :D

Nah. I doubt they broke up. I can’t imagine PMY whispering stuff to PSJ in that sweet way (almost about to kiss his cheeks due to their proximity) if it was just for work and they’re no longer on good terms. Also, why would their co-stars emphasize the kissing scenes as their favorite scenes if these two are nada? And all that cryptic “See YOU” messages don’t seem to be for the fans right? Lol. 

As for her playing with her phone, I think she was reading what the fans were posting about them. Lol. 

Btw @Cheryl295, who’s KJW’s long-term bf? 

12 minutes ago, tali58 said:

He's been mentioning getting older since he was about to turn 30 (Korean age) during the interviews for HWARANG. He was the oldest of that band of brothers, and when the others said that he paid for all their meals together, he always replied that as the oldest, he's doing the same thing older, veteran actors did for him when he was the younger one.

In December 2016, someone tagged PSJ in a post of PMY so around Hwarang time, there was already "something" between them which we will never know what B)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

Someone posted that his agency's CEO was there as well, so that could explain PSJ being able to take 2 days off from shooting. Or he planned this but kept it very quiet. Certainly PSJ's and PMY's personal staff seem to know how to keep a secret. 

And PSJ Boss only stayed in China for 24 hours (they took roundtrip morning flight) and he has eaten together with the staff also did not wait for Cosmo event to end and went out ahead, so it means he has not made extensive "networking" if that was their purpose of being there in Shanghai. 

• Like 3

I see familiar names of part shipper- part doubter here so I am not surprised with some posts. :joy:

Anyway, I am glad that only Yonhap published the news about Cosmo Beauty Awards and the fact that PPC attended together was not highlighted by Korean tabloids. They deserve to breathe. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, pmyfangirl said:

1. Their sudden confirmation/announcement of attendance 

2. Psj looking nervous all the way till he returned from Korea all smiles

3. The extreme awkwardness on stage 

I feel their behaviour could fit into one of two scenarios - A. They are no longer close or have even broken up and so it was something they both dreaded having to do but did for the sake of work therefore not wanting to make a big deal of it and being relieved when it was finally over or B. It was a calculated joint appearance/rendezvous for a dating couple 

That's why I was curious about how important this event was. Because if it is not an important event, scenario A seems really unlikely. Why fly all the way to go through something uncomfortable that would potentially fuel more rumours? Is this reading too much? :D

I know what she mean. I think she didn't think that they broke up. She just drew two scenario if someone's behaviour look weird or awkward to the other. 

What we see in fancam, its clearly they're in good terms. So please stop debating about who in believe they're broke up and who in believe they're (maybe) an item. We all agree that there must be something between them :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

And PSJ Boss only stayed in China for 24 hours (they took roundtrip morning flight) and he has eaten together with the staff also did not wait for Cosmo event to end and went out ahead, so it means he has not made extensive "networking" if that was their purpose of being there in Shanghai. 

I am not sure how you view networking, most networking happens in a few hours events. Exchanging business cards, exchanging numbers, exchanging greetings & few words just to make yourself & your business known to certain people are the most common type of networking. They don’t need the whole day or even a whole 4-5 hours to do so, it’s not like they need to present their business proposals or something. Not gonna totally eradicate the idea of them going there for pure leisure but surely there was some “kill two birds with one stone” happening while they were in the event as well. Anyway, let’s leave it at that. This is not even an important issue when all of our ideas are purely assumptions. Peace.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

In December 2016, someone tagged PSJ in a post of PMY so around Hwarang time, there was already "something" between them which we will never know what B)

I’m going out on a limb here, if they really are a couple, then I think the reporters were right in saying that they have been dating for 3 years. The coincidences are just way too much to still be called coincidences. 

6 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

B143-D5-B9-3749-4262-B7-E8-7-AAC134-FB02

BC97-A4-DB-8-ADB-4-B3-E-A0-E2-EC9-FDD69-

49-FB45-EB-EBCF-4-A63-BFCD-EDA37-E7-C070

Like what I said previously, I hadn’t seen the pic where they were seen leaning against each other when I commented about the gentleman gesture on stage. If you take a look at these whisper pics and compare them to their pic where they were sitting on the couch as they watched the library scene, you would feel a sense of comfort between them which will thereby negate the breakup theory or that notion that they are in the early stages of dating. These and the couch pic, for me, communicates that they are a long-term couple and are definitely way past flirting/getting-to-know-each-other phase. Besides, I don’t think any woman would be that comfortable sitting too close to a handsome gentleman (in the dark mind you) if they’re just colleagues. And these are stolen shots (albeit them being aware of the fancams) so we can consider these as true bts footage. Ladies, I’m sure we all had those moments of spending a first date with a guy we didn’t like so much. Although we tried to remain courteous and kind, we made sure that the guy won’t be able to “touch” us or come near us for that matter lol. We’d also try to leave as soon as possible. I didn’t sense that here at all so the following days/months should be interesting. 

• Like 4

When I think again about "You" in their weibo, we all know that they mean is 'fans' but let me see: what "fans"??? Its a private event, and then when they leave the venue, fans who are waiting outside is not something planned. They didn't do a fansign or fanmeet or something like that. Even they didn't spend their time to meet their fans, PMY only waving and PSJ just look cool (VP's aura). So what's the meaning of "You"?!??? *Delulu mode on :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

22 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

When I think again about "You" in their weibo, we all know that they mean is 'fans' but let me see: what "fans"??? Its a private event, and then when they leave the venue, fans who are waiting outside is not something planned. They didn't do a fansign or fanmeet or something like that. Even they didn't spend their time to meet their fans, PMY only waving and PSJ just look cool (VP's aura). So what's the meaning of "You"?!??? *Delulu mode on :P

:glasses:

The COSMO Official Weibo account refers to PSJ and PMY as the VP and Secretary but see how the official news in Korea used PMY and PSJ's former dramas as clips. Well planned by Namoo and Awesome to avoid the dating rumors being discussed.

Also, KJJ's agency made official publicity on him being in China for the event but no such publicities were made by Namoo and Awesome. 

• Like 5

btw guys cosmo beauty ceremony is not a lame event.. it’s the biggest fashion event in china.. every year, they invited big names in china. for korean to be included, it does say someting about their popularities. in 2013, only 2 stars were invited ( kim tae hee and i dont remember her name).. in 2014, only 1 actor were invited (jung ii something)..  after the hallyu ban started, they didnt invite anyone from korea..  

so i guess psj and pmy must be really famous in china now..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3