[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I think we all noticed how PSJ is so manly now, after WWWSK! :wub: I mean, his vibe and the way he acts, he’s totally giving the “I’m ready to get married” look (lol forgive my delulu mind :lol:)

Him being “stiff” last night when they left the venue, not waving to fans as much as PMY, I think is because of the manly vibe he’s giving off. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Yup in the stage she looks awkward too, trying so hard not to looking to PSJ, but after leaving the venue she seems so comfortable waving to fans while PSJ looked stiff and cautious

I think he was cautious since he is aware fangirls can be rude to girls linked to their Oppas.

I think both are happy that everything turned out well.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, luvxuvkuv said:

I think we all noticed how PSJ is so manly now, after WWWSK! :wub: I mean, his vibe and the way he acts, he’s totally giving the “I’m ready to get married” look (lol forgive my delulu mind :lol:)

Him being “stiff” last night when they left the venue, not waving to fans as much as PMY, I think is because of the manly vibe he’s giving off. 

Did you read his High Cut interview? He mentioned his "age" many times.

He said playing Young Joon is appropriate for his age now and that is the oldest among his circle of friends.

Is he somewhat thinking he is "old enough to marry"? :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I'm agree with both of you @minmangfan and @park2park When I saw their off cam and then their on stage, I'm very happy with their off cam and little bit don't care with their on stage. Because I don't expect anything with their on stage but their off cam make me melting. :wub::wub::wub: And their non physical behavior speak more load than anything. Whatever their future later (I wish it will be wedding ^_^), I'll cherish and happy with this moment. 

And when they leave the venue together, I feel like I'm getting bonus.:lol: With their secret behavior after WWSK then appear together, it's enough for me but then we have fancam they leave together, I almost couldn't believe with eyes last night.So I'll say thank you for them with their appearance together, talking and laugh at their seat and leave together. I wish the best for them and let's toast everyone. They give us too much in 1 one event.:lol:

• Like 4

Hi dolls! I'm back after being all day without internet, I came to check my email and I find 100+ messages from soompi!!! :phew: Anyways, prepare yourselves because here I come with my point of view of the Cosmo event :D

First, when I saw them walking alone in the red carpet I felt I little disappointed (I sleep just one hour and woke up at 4 am to not see them walking together?! :crazy:) and then my heart almost died when I saw the stage video :tears: I couldn't believe what my eyes were watching!

1.  PSJ and PMY acted, not just like they are two strangers on the stage but they even looked like they can't even stand to each other. So,my first though was: my ship just sank :tears:

2. Even when I saw the small gesture he had with her indicating her way to go on, it shocked me that he walked first letting her behind :wacko: So, that's when I really felt the pain in my heart.

Then I saw this video in weibo (Thanks god somebody shared the link to this IG post while I'm writing this because I was having a hard time to post it from weibo :sweatingbullets:)

This is me while watching the video: "Move out to see what PPC is doing" (referring to the staff whom are constantly moving and not letting me to watch them) and then at the end when the owner of the video starts to move the camera: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! KEEP POINTING TO PPC...DON'T TAKE THEM OUT OF FRAME!!! :crazy:"

Now seriously dolls, I know someone said in a post before that the photos of them whispering could mean nothing and that is more than obvious that she is just helping him translating what is said on the stage.

I agree in the part that she might be translating for him buuuuut, why do they have to sit that close when they were so apart at the beginning of show?

lMN7p6x.jpg

Also, if you see again the whispers video, looks like PMY loves to be all over PSJ because she is sooo close to him and she is just sitting there touching his shoulder same as the Viki interview and please don't tell me it was because she is just making the interpreter for him and it was too noisy because she didn't come that close when she has to talk to the real interpreter as you can see in the video.

As for me, I can't tell you that I have info that they are in a real relationship since before WWWSK. 

I keep thinking that the way her partners teased her in the TVN fest it's not a coincidence. If they weren't a couple or maybe they broke up (like some of you suggested in some post here) it would very rude to her that they talk so casual about the kissing scenes when the dating rumors were like yesterday. Also, if someone talks in front of me about my ex (again I'm talking about the believe that they broke up) I'd try really hard to keep my poker face. Let me ask you: Did you see that poker face on PMY's face expressions when all of them were talking about their favorite scene? So, I feel like we'll have some good news from them sooner than we think.

Anyway, sorry not sorry for the long post. Long post are my thing :D

• Like 8

On 11/29/2018 at 10:53 AM, park2park said:

Ok this is my honest take with everything that happened since last night.

Firstly, after Cosmo event, it occurred to me the reason why PSJ said he doesn't want to lose to knetz about the dating news might actually be a beforehand warning to haters/annoying media outlets. He knows Korea is not his golden place to truly be himself cause look at all the nasty comments they said to him and esp to PMY. So since haters are being stupid, he's handling it his own way and that is to not attend Korean events together. Simply because when they're not together, there's no fire for haters to pour fuel on. Instead, the more they're not seen in Korea together, it seems to make people, esp media outlets yearn for them. At this point don't even try to tell me they can't go cause their schedule, etc.  When there's a will, there's a way. Cosmo event simply proven just that.

Now as for the Cosmo event and PPC behaviors. I think that event was not just their way of slowly coming out to the truth but I think its their way of thanking their true fans. They don't owe us anything that they must be seen together but yet they chose to go and as much as they said it was a private event, com'on there were fancams everywhere and you think PPC don't know that? They absolutely knew, which is why look at how carefree they were offstage. In other words, onstage is for work but when they're offstage its their true selves to their fans. Now I noticed some of you wanted to be level-headed but too much to the point it's becoming cynical. Forsure the future is still unsure and I'm completely aware that any sad outcome could happen at any point during their relationship but at this point with everything that is right in front of us  right now and if you are still either unconvinced or trying to leave rooms for negative possibilities, I don't think this ship is for you.  PPC is not your typical puppy love and the situation that was lay out for them wasn't easy to admit either. The reason I said so is because let's recount the past incidents: 1) even after dating rumor came out, their interviews were totally off. We have PSJ saying there's possibility of dating in future, only time will tell when compared to previous co-stars, he straight flatted out said no. Then we also have PMY who just laughed it off a lot and never nail in the fact that she won't date him. Unlike her previous costars, she kindly rejected them. 2) the IGs lol how many more "accidents" must PMY clicks until u guys finally admit its not really accidents. 3) onstage vs offstage. They looked like 2 bricks standing on stage to me LOL like PMY was totally avoiding eyeing everywhere in PSJ's direction. Then we have offstage, totally different. Don't say its just gentleman like of PSJ to do small gestures like showing the way or turning back to see if she's ok because trust me being gentleman like without feelings can be easily carried out cause you're simply being a gentleman but being caring as a man towards his woman can only be easy if your relationship doesn't constrict any restrains and we know there were eyes, cameras everywhere watching them, so tell me how can PSJ behaves like the bf some of u probably wanted him to be in order to prove a point when every little thing they do is being monitored. This is something u just feel it. He shouldn't be all smiling and touchy towards PMY in order to show there's something. He stalled his steps, his position and her position when offstage, they left together, Idk what more do you guys need tbh lol.

I sure don't know what the future holds but right now, I believe it wholeheartedly that PPC are in fact 100% dating.

Hiya! First, I want to say that this is a really good group and I'm glad to be part of it. Not many celeb threads can have members who can stay harmonious with each other despite having dissenting views so I'm happy to know there's a group like this that exists (or maybe it's a cultural thing because I'm coming from the West). I respect your views, of course, and like what I said when I joined this group, I was 80% positive that they are dating. Now, that's increased to 87% given the recent updates of this ship which we ALL swooned over. I'm not going to argue about anything that you said because I also have a feeling that things will turn up in the coming months (yes, I agree that the Cosmo event is the coming out of these two). BUT the only thing that I want to urge all of us is to say level-headed despite what we all saw. I mean, yes, he's a gentleman, but what he did was also something he did to KJW and to his other female co-stars. And OF COURSE he should do that. Not just as a bf but as a gentleman. That's why although I got giddy with the updates, I decided to keep it together until more news and updates pop up.

I have to admit that I got a little offended when you said: “I don’t think this is the ship for you“ especially since you used the word “level-headed” which made me think you were referring to me (which is why I replied otherwise I would have just remained silent). Is it bad to disagree and express thoughts here? Is it bad if we interpret things a bit differently? I think one of the members here who welcomed me said that this is the place where we can let loose without judgment. As I stated earlier, I was a bit wary to post my own thoughts to avoid disappointing some of you here but upon finding  out @tali58also had the same sentiments, I decided to share mine...all for the sake of free speech.

Besides, if we take everything at face value, then we won’t stop will we? Someone can say that they French kissed on their way home and we’ll accept it for what it is given what they showed us. In that case, we won’t be different from the other shippers who say that PSJ/PMY is dating so-and-so because they wore this-and-that or because they did this-and-that. Seowon shippers once said that after FFMY, PSJ and KJW had the same gestures and he was SO caring towards her (he even fed her with ice cream using his own spoon once). They stayed for a little while after the KBS Awards and their stylists were seen hanging out together afterwards. Now, does that mean they were also a couple? Absolutely not.

To let you know, all of the couples I previously shipped actually DATED and not one of them were the obvious, puppy love story that is typical in media. They were all NINJA couples (trust me they were even more ninja than PPC) and I was privileged enough to have friends inside the biz (we're talking about actors, personal assistants, screenwriters, directors and managers) who gave me info with the promise that I would keep it to myself which I did at the time it was all relevant and remained under wraps. In fact, had it not been for these insiders, I would have not known they were dating. Yes, there were hints here and there just like PPC but I only got confirmation through people who were generous enough to share ACTUAL photos of these people being a couple by being oh-so sweet at each other's houses (some of these friends of mine were invited to their private parties).

To share one story with you, people with second- to third-hand info let me in on a secret that this certain ship was going to get engaged. The girl even accidentally uploaded an IG story with her wearing a ring and we, the privileged few with inside info, rejoiced like wild monkeys. To boot, they also went to an event of a product that the guy endorses while the girl, although an A-list, had nothing to do with that said event. They were sitting at the same table (with the guy's family mind you) and although they weren't sitting beside each other, we surmised that it was to hide their relationship until they make an official announcement.

Fast forward to a few months, the girl did get engaged but to a DIFFERENT person. It seemed that this ninja couple broke up before our insiders found out and they only attended the event together because they confirmed in advance…back when they were still together. Of course, we eventually found out the reason why they broke up and why she ran off to a different man but it really DEVASTATED us because there were both clues and CONFIRMATION. Their body language at the event was also sweet but something was off. I ignored it at the time because of the things we were hearing but I realized that I should have trusted my instinct more so that I wouldn’t have been utterly distraught.

I'm not saying that this will happen to PPC (I'm praying they will get a happy ending because they deserve it) but all I'm saying is that I hope you respect our views as much as we respect yours. We are all one team here and even if we have some slight differences in opinions, we aim towards one goal. In fact, I believe having differing views is what makes this group great because we see two different sides of the same coin.

So I'd like to apologize if I offended you, but please don't get rid of us here. I, too, was giggling like an idiot when I saw these updates and I can't wait until we hear the big reveal. I hope the next time we see them together, they will be holding hands or something like that. For now, I choose to wait. Cheers, mate. ;)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1