[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

10 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

I wonder what happened on stage that made her laugh like that

Whichever angle you look at it, they don’t look awkward with each other in this fan cam at all. 

I ask you all a question: has Park Seo Joon  done all those small gestures with other lead actresses in a ceremony held overseas? That’s all I want to know because there are many other variables coming to play and you can’t just simply compare him of yesterday to other events. He looked drawn to Park Min Young off cam that’s my observation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Whichever angle you look at it, they don’t look awkward with each other in this fan cam at all. 

I ask you all a question: has Park Seo Joon  done all those small gestures with other lead actresses in a ceremony held overseas? That’s all I want to know because there are many other variables coming to play and you can’t just simply compare him of yesterday to other events. He looked drawn to Park Min Young off cam that’s my observation.

I agree that they don't look awkward at all off stage

About PSJ small gesture toward PMY tonight, my shipper mind want to told me that was what BF should do tho his GF but it can be that he's just being polite/gentleman to a senior, considering how he behave to his previous co star, I hope you get what I mean, my english is not that good

13 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

About her like in PSJ's photo in Cosmo's Weibo. Is it an accident or she hasn't unlike it yet?

Yes this I'm curious too

i dunno bout you guys but nowadays psj looks sooo manlyyy..  i still can see LYJ vibe from him..’AURA’!!!! 

anddd can we talk about how beautiful pmy is? everytime i see her, she keeps getting more beautiful...

i might be bias but i think she is the most beautiful k-actress in my eyes so far 

since @twoparkcouple has seen her in real life, what do you think? is she more beautiful onscreen or offscreen? 

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i dunno bout you guys but nowadays psj looks sooo manlyyy..  i still can see LYJ vibe from him..’AURA’!!!! 

anddd can we talk about how beautiful pmy is? everytime i see her, she keeps getting more beautiful...

i might be bias but i think she is the most beautiful k-actress in my eyes so far 

since @twoparkcouple has seen her in real life, what do you think? is she more beautiful onscreen or offscreen? 

she is the most beautiful person I've ever met. she was like a little..fragile(?) fairy.

as i said before,  after seeing PMY in person, I'm sure..if PSJ is not a gay, at least..he must have been really into her beauty while acting with her. :smirk::wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

she is the most beautiful person I've ever met. she was like a little..fragile(?) fairy.

as i said before,  after seeing PMY in person, I'm sure..if PSJ is not a gay, at least..he must have been really into her beauty while acting with her. :smirk::wub:

she looks so tiny beside psj.. how tall is she? i bet she must smell really nice too lol. i dunno how psj keep his composure during staring scenes in wwwsk.. 

i remember watching busted and kim jong min could not concentrate on games bcoz he was staring at pmy and said she’s so pretty lol.. jae suk was laughing so hard.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

What's your POV of the latest happenings? 

For me, I was very surprised. They avoided being seen together for several months so it made me conclude they are not yet ready to take a higher step in their relationship any time in the near future.

But they suddenly appear together and although awkward on the stage, they openly went out of the event venue together and waved happily to the fans waiting outside. 

I don't know what to think anymore. Will I start being delulu that an engagement is already around the corner? :sweatingbullets::wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Ok this is my honest take with everything that happened since last night.

Firstly, after Cosmo event, it occurred to me the reason why PSJ said he doesn't want to lose to knetz about the dating news might actually be a beforehand warning to haters/annoying media outlets. He knows Korea is not his golden place to truly be himself cause look at all the nasty comments they said to him and esp to PMY. So since haters are being stupid, he's handling it his own way and that is to not attend Korean events together. Simply because when they're not together, there's no fire for haters to pour fuel on. Instead, the more they're not seen in Korea together, it seems to make people, esp media outlets yearn for them. At this point don't even try to tell me they can't go cause their schedule, etc.  When there's a will, there's a way. Cosmo event simply proven just that.

Now as for the Cosmo event and PPC behaviors. I think that event was not just their way of slowly coming out to the truth but I think its their way of thanking their true fans. They don't owe us anything that they must be seen together but yet they chose to go and as much as they said it was a private event, com'on there were fancams everywhere and you think PPC don't know that? They absolutely knew, which is why look at how carefree they were offstage. In other words, onstage is for work but when they're offstage its their true selves to their fans. Now I noticed some of you wanted to be level-headed but too much to the point it's becoming cynical. Forsure the future is still unsure and I'm completely aware that any sad outcome could happen at any point during their relationship but at this point with everything that is right in front of us  right now and if you are still either unconvinced or trying to leave rooms for negative possibilities, I don't think this ship is for you.  PPC is not your typical puppy love and the situation that was lay out for them wasn't easy to admit either. The reason I said so is because let's recount the past incidents: 1) even after dating rumor came out, their interviews were totally off. We have PSJ saying there's possibility of dating in future, only time will tell when compared to previous co-stars, he straight flatted out said no. Then we also have PMY who just laughed it off a lot and never nail in the fact that she won't date him. Unlike her previous costars, she kindly rejected them. 2) the IGs lol how many more "accidents" must PMY clicks until u guys finally admit its not really accidents. 3) onstage vs offstage. They looked like 2 bricks standing on stage to me LOL like PMY was totally avoiding eyeing everywhere in PSJ's direction. Then we have offstage, totally different. Don't say its just gentleman like of PSJ to do small gestures like showing the way or turning back to see if she's ok because trust me being gentleman like without feelings can be easily carried out cause you're simply being a gentleman but being caring as a man towards his woman can only be easy if your relationship doesn't constrict any restrains and we know there were eyes, cameras everywhere watching them, so tell me how can PSJ behaves like the bf some of u probably wanted him to be in order to prove a point when every little thing they do is being monitored. This is something u just feel it. He shouldn't be all smiling and touchy towards PMY in order to show there's something. He stalled his steps, his position and her position when offstage, they left together, Idk what more do you guys need tbh lol.

I sure don't know what the future holds but right now, I believe it wholeheartedly that PPC are in fact 100% dating.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

What's your POV of the latest happenings? 

For me, I was very surprised. They avoided being seen together for several months so it made me conclude they are not yet ready to take a higher step in their relationship any time in the near future.

But they suddenly appear together and although awkward on the stage, they openly went out of the event venue together and waved happily to the fans waiting outside. 

I don't know what to think anymore. Will I start being delulu that an engagement is already around the corner? :sweatingbullets::wub:

Thats what im said they're crazy lol. How can they do this to us. I still can't believe what happened yesterday. They're so unpredictable especially PMY. Before this we always feel PMY who looks uncomfortable and seems cautious but tonight PSJ is the one who looks uncomfortable and stiff while PMY looks happy and freely.

Can't get enough with these two :wub:

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Thats what im said they're crazy lol. How can they do this to us. I still can't believe what happened yesterday. They're so unpredictable especially PMY. Before this we always feel PMY who looks uncomfortable and seems cautious but tonight PSJ is the one who looks uncomfortable and stiff while PMY looks happy and freely.

Can't get enough with these two :wub:

If you look at the videos carefully, PMY was too careful not too look at PSJ's direction she was constantly facing that girl beside her while PSJ looked too stiff.

Both were not comfortable. It was an acid test so to speak, the ice breaker. Their first ever public appearance after all the rumors. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, park2park said:

Ok this is my honest take with everything that happened since last night.

Firstly, after Cosmo event, it occurred to me the reason why PSJ said he doesn't want to lose to knetz about the dating news might actually be a beforehand warning to haters/annoying media outlets. He knows Korea is not his golden place to truly be himself cause look at all the nasty comments they said to him and esp to PMY. So since haters are being stupid, he's handling it his own way and that is to not attend Korean events together. Simply because when they're not together, there's no fire for haters to pour fuel on. Instead, the more they're not seen in Korea together, it seems to make people, esp media outlets yearn for them. At this point don't even try to tell me they can't go cause their schedule, etc.  When there's a will, there's a way. Cosmo event simply proven just that.

Now as for the Cosmo event and PPC behaviors. I think that event was not just their way of slowly coming out to the truth but I think its their way of thanking their true fans. They don't owe us anything that they must be seen together but yet they chose to go and as much as they said it was a private event, com'on there were fancams everywhere and you think PPC don't know that? They absolutely knew, which is why look at how carefree they were offstage. In other words, onstage is for work but when they're offstage its their true selves to their fans. Now I noticed some of you wanted to be level-headed but too much to the point it's becoming cynical. Forsure the future is still unsure and I'm completely aware that any sad outcome could happen at any point during their relationship but at this point with everything that is right in front of us  right now and if you are still either unconvinced or trying to leave rooms for negative possibilities, I don't think this ship is for you.  PPC is not your typical puppy love and the situation that was lay out for them wasn't easy to admit either. The reason I said so is because let's recount the past incidents: 1) even after dating rumor came out, their interviews were totally off. We have PSJ saying there's possibility of dating in future, only time will tell when compared to previous co-stars, he straight flatted out said no. Then we also have PMY who just laughed it off a lot and never nail in the fact that she won't date him. Unlike her previous costars, she kindly rejected them. 2) the IGs lol how many more "accidents" must PMY clicks until u guys finally admit its not really accidents. 3) onstage vs offstage. They looked like 2 bricks standing on stage to me LOL like PMY was totally avoiding eyeing everywhere in PSJ's direction. Then we have offstage, totally different. Don't say its just gentleman like of PSJ to do small gestures like showing the way or turning back to see if she's ok because trust me being gentleman like without feelings can be easily carried out cause you're simply being a gentleman but being caring as a man towards his woman can only be easy if your relationship doesn't constrict any restrains and we know there were eyes, cameras everywhere watching them, so tell me how can PSJ behaves like the bf some of u probably wanted him to be in order to prove a point when every little thing they do is being monitored. This is something u just feel it. He shouldn't be all smiling and touchy towards PMY in order to show there's something. He stalled his steps, his position and her position when offstage, they left together, Idk what more do you guys need tbh lol.

I sure don't know what the future holds but right now, I believe it wholeheartedly that PPC are in fact 100% dating.

@park2park

Exactly my thoughts as well. I second everything you said.

Like some of us said here before it is in the quiet momenta and words unsaid that I feel their affection towards each other more. They need not be vocal or physical about it -- it's this unexplainable vibe that you get when, for example, you look at two people in the mall and feel right away that they are dating even without them being physically affectionate. In fact, to me, they give off the vibe of a couple who's been together for a while now. A couple who knows what the other means to say with just one glance, one nod, and one raise of an eyebrow.

And this has been more evident in the way PSJ acted last night. Those small gestures that he attempted to hide and do very stealthily gives the vibe of something familiar, like it's something instinctive and habitual for him to do towards her.

I strongly believe that it's easy to act gentlemanly and if it were just for the purpose of being polite to a sunbae / former co-actor / colleague, it could've been done without restraint. But he was holding back a bit too much on something that felt like he badly wanted to do -- and I feel like this restraint was something they have discussed and agreed upon before the event proper. To be honest I would have been more surprised if they were not awkward on stage. I kind of expected last night's behavior from them.

I'm still very pleased with everything last night -- from how they looked so stunning to their seating arrangement, private conversations, restrained gestures, and most especially their brazen act of leaving the venue with their own entourages together.

By now I guess a lot of us can agree here that their favorite princess must be Queen Elsa --

CONCEAL, DON'T FEEL. DON'T LET THEM KNOW. 

P.S. I hope they had a great night :tounge_wink:

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

@Cheryl295

i dunno about engagement but they are definitely in relationship and slowly cming out... 

which one is better in ur opinion

1) admit relationship, publicly dating and get married (like rain kimtaehee)

or 

2) deny relationship, go (not so) ninja and get married (like ssc)

In my opinion, PPC could not be like Rain and KTH who were in a public relationship for several years before getting married.

Both of them were vocal about wanting to have private relationships. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Which one is better in ur opinion

1) admit relationship, publicly dating and get married (like rain kimtaehee)

or 

2) deny relationship, go (not so) ninja and get married (like ssc)

I would prefer #2 because PPC marriage is our goal as shippers :lol:

Also i’m enjoying the ride as their shipper because there is mystery. That is why I would prefer them to be ninja and drop hints once in a while, and keep me guessing.

But whatever they decide to do, of course i will respect it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cheryl295 said:

If you look at the videos carefully, PMY was too careful not too look at PSJ's direction she was constantly facing that girl beside her while PSJ looked too stiff.

Both were not comfortable. It was an acid test so to speak, the ice breaker. Their first ever public appearance after all the rumors. 

Yup in the stage she looks awkward too, trying so hard not to looking to PSJ, but after leaving the venue she seems so comfortable waving to fans while PSJ looked stiff and cautious

• Like 1