[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

37 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i saw namoo ceo/ president also came to shanghai.. is it usual for company ceo to accompany actors to events?

No it's not unusual esp if he's there to discuss business related to PMY and she's one of their biggest star so not surprising.

@snitchdream08 LMAOO biggest plot twist ever :lol:

12 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Hope him not showed up in Red Carpet with PMY. Its better for PMY walking alone in RC 

2 minutes ago, Inetz said:

No it's not unusual esp if he's there to discuss business related to PMY and she's one of their biggest star so not surprising.

i will die if the ceo walks the red carpet with pmy lololol :lol:. hope he’s not there to babysit tho.. the girl gotta go on a date later (if you know what i mean :wub:)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i saw namoo ceo/ president also came to shanghai.. is it usual for company ceo to accompany actors to events?

Depends on the importance of the event. It's possible that the CEO has meetings scheduled at, or around, the event. Shanghai is where many Chinese agencies have their offices. So might also be that he's there at the same time but not related to this specific event. 

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i will die if the ceo walks the red carpet with pmy lololol :lol:. hope he’s not there to babysit tho.. the girl gotta go on a date later (if you know what i mean :wub:)

CEO's don't "babysit". Lol

6 hours ago, newkid09 said:

Yep! I completely agree with y'all. I've seen this play out in most of the ninja couples I've shipped. The slowly coming out...attending events that have nothing to do with their show or products they endorse. One of those said ninja couples went to a Dodgers baseball game in LA YEARS after their show ended. I heard directly from insiders that that was their way of sloooowly coming out in public because the girl was ready to marry. The guy eventually chickened out so the wedding didn't materialize but yeah this is a pattern among ninja celebs who want to test the public's response to their relationship. Fingers and toes crossed again for you, PPC!! We've got your back all the way! 

Btw, Chinese fans are saying they were sitting together on the plane/took the same flight but she left through a different exit. 

Were these Chinese fans on- the same flight and saw them?

3 hours ago, kahmoon2424 said:

Who is this guy in both PMY and PSJ airport arrival video? o.O i know they didn't arrive on the same flight but he also doesnt look like a security (I'm assuming cuz he's wearing such a casual attire)? LOL i'm like in spy mode looking for clues xD

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fLrLIb5yWVNDlKfO8jTM0TwrmdmB4ccx/view?usp=sharing

Maybe airport security or police dressed in civilian clothes to blend in?  Most airports have them,  and more are often assigned when large numbers of celebs are expected.  Just my guess,  though. 

• Like 1