[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

7 hours ago, fasiou said:

Hiii all dear friends here, i  wanna say something bc i really want to know your opinions as fans of ppc so lets just share our minds, what do you think that ppc avoid each other now, we all know that in tvn festival psj could attend bc he also was among top 3 in voting and im sure he has highest votings so why he is not there in festival and if its a intentional act to not be there, what do you think the reason is? Im just asking bc im corious about your ideas. Love you all and ppc.

We're don't all know that PSJ could have made it. People just assumed, but nobody actually knew his business commitments. He was in the middle of a movie shoot AND was shooting commercials. 

We DON'T know that they're avoiding each other at all. Again, that's just people making stuff up with no actual evidence to back up these assumptions. 

These are two adults, not high school kids who pretend top avoid each other. They are professionals with busy schedules and private lives. They have both personal obligations about which we have no information, nor should we, because that would be stalking. They have many and multiple professional obligations they must fulfill. 

They don't, ...and shouldn't, live their lives like puppets dancing for the fans' curiosity. They are also not the characters they play. If we are true fans then we don't assume anything about them or their relationship. If it exist, then we support them without being nosy or acting like stalkers. And if a time comes that they go public, then we can be happy for them. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, tali58 said:

We're don't all know that PSJ could have made it. People just assumed, but nobody actually knew his business commitments. He was in the middle of a movie shoot AND was shooting commercials. 

We DON'T know that they're avoiding each other at all. Again, that's just people making stuff up with no actual evidence to back up these assumptions. 

These are two adults, not high school kids who pretend top avoid each other. They are professionals with busy schedules and private lives. They have both personal obligations about which we have no information, nor should we, because that would be stalking. They have many and multiple professional obligations they must fulfill. 

They don't, ...and shouldn't, live their lives like puppets dancing for the fans' curiosity. They are also not the characters they play. If we are true fans then we don't assume anything about them or their relationship. If it exist, then we support them without being nosy or acting like stalkers. And if a time comes that they go public, then we can be happy for them. 

I agree with this. Just because we dont see them attend any public events together means they are avoiding each other. They both have commitments to other projects and conflicts on schedule happens a lot to celebrities. But here's what I think... 

I think they don't want people to see them as a "loveteam".. that's why they choose to attend WWSK related awards/program/events individually or withe other cast or team. Afterall they are already adults. And i guess they dont wan the public to see that they should only be paired to one another. Both are such talented actors and they have a freedom to be flexible with other projects. BUUUT.. i strongly believe they are together in real life. Just a really strong instinct of mine. :D Although I dont believe they have been dating for 3 years already. Maybe, before..they hang out or spend time together when they can..in private to get to know each other. But there was no commitment as both are very busy. But I think now they are definitely together that's why they are keeping things private and just enjoy their time together. Dont expect them to announce that they are dating. I think the only time they will announce that IF they decided to get married... IF that ever happens.. Anyway, lets respect how they want to live their private life. And just appreciate what they can share. Some peope  should really stop demanding on what they should do. ✌

• Like 6

3 hours ago, tali58 said:

Thanks my friend for sharing your opinion, youre right we are not sure but its the second time they do this and if we could see them together in the future again i can think otherwise, but again im saying we are not sure, anyway we love them and wish them the bests, and all friends lets vote hard for them.

4 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I agree with this. Just because we dont see them attend any public events together means they are avoiding each other. They both have commitments to other projects and conflicts on schedule happens a lot to celebrities. But here's what I think... 

I think they don't want people to see them as a "loveteam".. that's why they choose to attend WWSK related awards/program/events individually or withe other cast or team. Afterall they are already adults. And i guess they dont wan the public to see that they should only be paired to one another. Both are such talented actors and they have a freedom to be flexible with other projects. BUUUT.. i strongly believe they are together in real life. Just a really strong instinct of mine. :D Although I dont believe they have been dating for 3 years already. Maybe, before..they hang out or spend time together when they can..in private to get to know each other. But there was no commitment as both are very busy. But I think now they are definitely together that's why they are keeping things private and just enjoy their time together. Dont expect them to announce that they are dating. I think the only time they will announce that IF they decided to get married... IF that ever happens.. Anyway, lets respect how they want to live their private life. And just appreciate what they can share. Some peope  should really stop demanding on what they should do. ✌

Thanks dear friend, wish you and ppc the bests.

• Like 2

On 11/21/2018 at 1:39 PM, fasiou said:

Hiii all dear friends here, i  wanna say something bc i really want to know your opinions as fans of ppc so lets just share our minds, what do you think that ppc avoid each other now, we all know that in tvn festival psj could attend bc he also was among top 3 in voting and im sure he has highest votings so why he is not there in festival and if its a intentional act to not be there, what do you think the reason is? Im just asking bc im corious about your ideas. Love you all and ppc.

Hi, there! Honestly, it's hard to say that they're "avoiding" each other. This has been reiterated several times in this thread but I would agree that celebs have busy schedules and so not being able to attend a certain event doesn't necessarily mean they want to avoid each other or not be seen in public. They went to their reward trip in Phuket and we're seen by paps leaving the farewell party together for afterparties. If they really intended to hide, then they wouldn't have done any of those things at all. Besides, if their purpose was to really hide, why did they accept a huge project like WWWSK when they know that would possibly incite people like us to speculate on their relationship? LOL.

Now, does that mean actors don't hide/avoid being seen together? Absolutely not. I don't know where PPC are now in terms of their relationship but I have shipped several on- and off-screen partners before who avoided each other in public AFTER they broke up. I remember one former couple who had a reunion show together after 5 years since they broke up. They had a fan meeting day but the actress couldn't make it because her then fiancé (now husband) didn't want her to hang around with her ex/former onscreen partner beyond normal "working" hours. In fact, after she got married, she stopped attending events with that said actor especially if it was outside the country despite the opinion of fans and media (honestly, she's one of those brave celebs who did that). As for the other couple I shipped,  they were more secretive of their relationship. Before they started dating and while the show was still ongoing, they were very flirty and "obviously" attracted to each other despite dating other people. Three years after their show ended, they got together but people didn't figure it out until they were seen attending events together (which they often excused as two friends hanging out for the sake of the fans) and being active on IG at the same time. They also left hints like following the same people at the same time on IG/Twitter, hanging out in the same place (though no one caught them in pics just their mutual friends), being seen somewhere near each other's international film locations etc. When they broke up and after the events they committed to ended, they stopped interacting everywhere (social media included). Since only the limited number of dedicated fans knew they really dated and also because there was a lack of public announcement, they were able to somehow walk out of the relationship virtually unscathed.

Forgive me for rambling on with my laundry list. My point is, if PPC is a thing we will see more breadcrumbs in the future. But let's not immediately diss them just because they can't be together at events. As the saying goes, when there's smoke, there's fire. So hang in there, soldier! ;)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, newkid09 said:

Hi, there! Honestly, it's hard to say that they're "avoiding" each other. This has been reiterated several times in this thread but I would agree that celebs have busy schedules and so not being able to attend a certain event doesn't necessarily mean they want to avoid each other or not be seen in public. They went to their reward trip in Phuket and we're seen by pap leaving the farewell party together for afterparties. If they really intended to hide, then they wouldn't have done any of those things at all. Besides, if their purpose was to really hide, why did they accept a huge project like WWWSK when they knew that would possibly incite people like us to speculate on their relationship? LOL.

Now, does that mean actors don't hide/avoid being seen together? Absolutely not. I don't know where PPC are now in terms of their relationship but I have shipped several on- and off-screen partners before who avoided each other in public AFTER they broke up. I remember one former couple who had a reunion show together after 5 years since they broke up. They had a fan meeting day but the actress couldn't make it because her then fiancé (now husband) didn't want her to hang around with her ex/former onscreen partner beyond normal "working" hours. In fact, after she got married, she stopped attending events with that said actor especially if it was outside the country despite the opinion of fans and media (honestly, she's one of those brave celebs who did that). As for the other couple I shipped,  they were more secretive of their relationship. Before they started dating and while the show was still ongoing, they were very flirty and "obviously" attracted to each other despite dating other people. Three years after their show ended, they got together but people didn't figure it out until they were seen attending events together (which they often excused as two friends hanging out for the sake of the fans) and being active on IG at the same time. They also left hints like following the same people at the same time on IG/Twitter, hanging out in the same place (though no one caught them in pics just their mutual friends), being seen somewhere near each other's international film locations etc. When they broke up and after the events they committed to ended, they stopped interacting everywhere (social media included). Since only the limited number of dedicated fans knew they really dated and also because there was a lack of public announcement, they were able to somehow walk out of the relationship virtually unscathed.

Forgive me for rambling on with my laundry list. My point is, if PPC is a thing we will see more breadcrumbs in the future. But let's not immediately diss them just because they can't be together at events. As the saying goes, when there's smoke, there's fire. So hang in there, soldier! ;)

Thanks my dear friend for sharing your opinion, im not a enthusiasm and immature fan and i always believe something when there is solid proofs, i just wanna share you thus bc here is home of ppc fans and i can share my feelings, i dont know why but sometimes im in pain and my heart aches so badly, no pushing for ppc and they have their own lives but i really wanted to see them together it was just a big wish and i prayed from the bottom of my heart and i really envy other couoles that attended or attend events together eventhigh they are busy too, but it seems it will not happen for ppc, but its just a feeling of mine dont take it as a negative vibe bc they are the bests, we love them and pray for the bests for them, sorry friends for my long writings, love you all and ppc. And i should say past is past, good or bad im looking forward to the future and i hope it gonna be good and we will be happy at that time.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, zarnaix34 said:

KOREAN UPDATES AWARD 2018

GUYS LETS VOTE!!!!

1000 VOTES PER IP PER DAY!!!!!!!

PARK SEO JOON FOR BEST ACTOR 

PARK MIN YOUNG FOR BEST ACTRESS

PARK PARK COUPLE FOR COUPLE AWARD.

WWWSK FOR DRAMA OF THE YEAR

ITS YOU (WWWSK OST) OST OF THE YEAR.

https://koreanupdates.com/kuawards2018/

LETS MAKE THEM WIN❤️

US9C9Aq9MuLMyTNkeeSjteyBoUbnjoBPUcPNJYgX

We're trailing behind :(

On 11/20/2018 at 7:41 PM, Matilda_Anne said:

and there was a comment on naver that said psj and pmy are dating wayyy before wwwsk

And remember, someone mentioned @bn_sj2013 on PMY's ig post in 2016. Maybe about they're already dating for 3 years is not true but they're in relationship maybe its true

19 hours ago, fasiou said:

Hi dolls! I said this recently in a chat room where I'm with some of you but I'd to share it here too since it's about what she's saying.

I think it’s not ok that people keep comparing PPC with SSC saying that the SSC didn’t avoid to be seen together in public because even when their situation look the same it’s not. When the SSC started dating there wasn’t a precedent of someone like them strongly denying dating rumors and then coming out with wedding plans.

If PPC try to do the same as them and not avoid to be seen together all the time, people for sure will say they are really dating at least now they the benefit of the doubt

Something else, we should notice their behavior with their previous dating rumors and compare it with their actual behavior.

Previously, both of them didn’t care to be linked with their previous co-stars even when there was dating rumors. PSJ published photos with KJW in the reward trip and he invited her to his movie premiere. He doesn’t care to take photos and to talk openly about his close friendship with the Sistar integrate even when there has been rumors of them.

The first photo PMY published in her IG is with JCW and she says she keeps in contact with her previous co-star too.

So the question shouldn’t be why do they avoid to each other in public since we don't know that's true for sure but why they are acting so different from previous dating rumors they had before.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, zarnaix34 said:

GUYS LETS VOTE!!!!

LETS MAKE THEM WIN❤️

I love your gift so much,let's vote fighting

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, kdramalover0216 said:

Hi dolls! I said this recently in a chat room where I'm with some of you but I'd to share it here too since it's about what she's saying.

I think it’s not ok that people keep comparing PPC with SSC saying that the SSC didn’t avoid to be seen together in public because even when their situation look the same it’s not. When the SSC started dating there wasn’t a precedent of someone like them strongly denying dating rumors and then coming out with wedding plans.

If PPC try to do the same as them and not avoid to be seen together all the time, people for sure will say they are really dating at least now they the benefit of the doubt

Something else, we should notice their behavior with their previous dating rumors and compare it with their actual behavior.

Previously, both of them didn’t care to be linked with their previous co-stars even when there was dating rumors. PSJ published photos with KJW in the reward trip and he invited her to his movie premiere. He doesn’t care to take photos and to talk openly about his close friendship with the Sistar integrate even when there has been rumors of them.

The first photo PMY published in her IG is with JCW and she says she keeps in contact with her previous co-star too.

So the question shouldn’t be why do they avoid each in public since we don't know that for sure but why they are acting so different from previous dating rumors they had before.

Yeah I'm wondering too why their behaviour is different now although both of them had a dating rumour with co-star before. Even PMY attend to JCW's premiere movie in 2017.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, zarnaix34 said:

GUYS LETS VOTE!!!!

LETS MAKE THEM WIN❤️

WE CAN DO IT GUYSSS!!! 

PARK MIN YOUNG AND PARK SEO JOON SHOULD BE IN NUMBER 1!!!!! 

AND THEY SHOULD BE THE WINNER FOR THE COUPLE AWARD!!!

LETS VOTE WHATEVER RELATED IN THE WWWSK :D

We’ll never know if they win an couple award we’ll see them together? Haha hope so :)

WE CAN DO IT GUYS!!!

to be honest, if we want to be realistic, there are two possibilities on why they are acting like this

1. they are in relationship and they want to keep it to themselves..

2. they were in relationship and broke up after so they avoid each other in public now..  

tbh i think sooner or later we will know whether its no 1 or 2.. imo, most of high profile relationship in entertainment eventually went public either bfore the marriage or after the breakup.. 

for the time being, we choose which one we wanna believe -_-

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

to be honest, if we want to be realistic, there are two possibilities on why they are acting like this

1. they are in relationship and they want to keep it to themselves..

2. they were in relationship and broke up after so they avoid each other in public now..  

tbh i think sooner or later we will know whether its no 1 or 2.. imo, most of high profile relationship in entertainment eventually went public either before the marriage or after the breakup.. 

for the time being, we choose which one we wanna believe -_-

If you don’t mind me adding something to the statement, I don’t really follow much on stars dating in general, but I am under the impression that most couples if they are actually planning to get married, they will not really reveal that they are dating, it’s more of those couples who have no marriage plans for now who are more open to revealing to the general public that they are dating, of course I could be wrong on this, so someone can correct my statement if they see necessary. 

And for the first half of your comment, we have to consider how PMY was bashed quite heavily for her previous relationship with LMH. I believe >95% of the community here are females so you are more likely to understand the kind of trauma it can cause when you go through it or see someone encounter that, not to mention there was this one incident where PMY was mentioned on PSJ’s Instagram post by a shipper and it caused a mini fan war where PSJ had to delete/hide the comment to minimize the damage.

If what I read previously few pages back was correct, I don’t think PSJ would have made so much effort to get close to PMY if they were facing difficulties in the relationship or what not. 

What we know so far is PSJ really sees PMY as wife material, and PMY has expressed some sort of interest towards PSJ at certain points during the filming so like many have said before anything can happen, if even a dating specialist paparazzi like dispatch can’t even get photos of them being together for that matter. That goes to show how careful they are with their relationship. 

Hence, I am not surprised why they choose not to be seen in public since it could turn out negatively for them. I choose to support whatever decision they make because I know they are mature enough to deal with it and handle any obstacles along the way.

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, LurkerNoMore said:

What we know so far is PSJ really sees PMY as wife material, and PMY has expressed some sort of interest towards PSJ at certain points during the filming so like many have said before anything can happen, if even a dating specialist paparazzi like dispatch can’t even get photos of them being together for that matter. That goes to show how careful they are with their relationship. 

I'm really new to K-entertainment but if Dispatch works just like any other type of paparazzi team (especially in Hollywood) then my guess is even if they already have pics, they won't reveal them especially if there's been an "agreement" not to reveal anything until "due time". If I remember correctly, I think someone mentioned that Dispatch had pictures of SSC way before they released them so that goes to show that there is a system in place just like in Hollywood.

In America, if Hollywood stars want to be "caught" on cam dating, all they have to do is go to certain places in LA (and even NYC) which are known as paparazzi spots. An example of this is West Hollywood/WeHo. So in the US, if you want to hide, you have to avoid areas like that but if you want to be seen then you deliberately perform PDA in those areas. Of course, there's an exception to the rule but that's the main principle. And there are fans who can always stalk you and release your photos online but that's another story.

Also, there was an instance when I bumped into a celeb at a private event. At that time, he was promoting this movie with another co-star and they were rumored to be dating. They neither confirmed nor denied it so it appeared like an "open secret". Surprisingly, I saw him in that said event with his REAL girlfriend who was non-celeb. We exchanged a few glances and a smile but that made me realize that not everything we hear or see is true and that they can use "stories" and "rumors" just to sell their projects. The fact that PMY and PSJ are private about their lives shows that they don't want it to be the main focus of their career nor do they want to use it as a subterfuge. That speaks volumes of how they value their personal lives and I salute them for that.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, zarnaix34 said:

WE CAN DO IT GUYSSS!!! 

PARK MIN YOUNG AND PARK SEO JOON SHOULD BE IN NUMBER 1!!!!! 

AND THEY SHOULD BE THE WINNER FOR THE COUPLE AWARD!!!

LETS VOTE WHATEVER RELATED IN THE WWWSK :D

We’ll never know if they win an couple award we’ll see them together? Haha hope so :)

WE CAN DO IT GUYS!!!

Yessss, in best couple we are about 8k behind first one but we can vote 1000 times in a day, so if 10 fans give all their votes to ppc for best couple today we can go at first place, and then we vote for other categorues of ppc, lets do this guys its so easy to vote, lets put them at first couple 

2 hours ago, newkid09 said:

I'm really new to K-entertainment but if Dispatch works just like any other type of paparazzi team (especially in Hollywood) then my guess is even if they already have pics, they won't reveal them especially if there's been an "agreement" not to reveal anything until "due time". If I remember correctly, I think someone mentioned that Dispatch had pictures of SSC way before they released them so that goes to show that there is a system in place just like in Hollywood.

In America, if Hollywood stars want to be "caught" on cam dating, all they have to do is go to certain places in LA (and even NYC) which are known as paparazzi spots. An example of this is West Hollywood/WeHo. So in the US, if you want to hide, you have to avoid areas like that but if you want to be seen then you deliberately perform PDA in those areas. Of course, there's an exception to the rule but that's the main principle. And there are fans who can always stalk you and release your photos online but that's another story.

Also, there was an instance when I bumped into a celeb at a private event. At that time, he was promoting this movie with another co-star and they were rumored to be dating. They neither confirmed nor denied it so it appeared like an "open secret". Surprisingly, I saw him in that said event with his REAL girlfriend who was non-celeb. We exchanged a few glances and a smile but that made me realize that not everything we hear or see is true and that they can use "stories" and "rumors" just to sell their projects. The fact that PMY and PSJ are private about their lives shows that they don't want it to be the main focus of their career nor do they want to use it as a subterfuge. That speaks volumes of how they value their personal lives and I salute them for that.

Totally agree... Aside from inspiring our ship...they are private individuals too. How they manage their relationship (which we dearly hope there is) is up to them. They can be showy....or they can be discreet. But what's most important at the end of the day is their own happiness. Not ours. It's their future and if their future is what we shippers pray for....then...it's a very happy ending for all of us.

• Like 6