[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Yes I AGREE THEY DO NOT OWE ANYONE AN EXPLANATION. 

I DO NOT WANT THEM TO EXPLAIN TOO IT IS THEIR PERSONAL LIVES. 

As I said those who do not like their style can freely leave the ship. 

But as a Fan I am not the type of person who is very delulu that one day soon we will see them together in public. I do not want to keep on hoping so I will not be hurt and disappointed if ever the theory is true that they do not want to be seen together by the public anymore.

Not being seen together does NOT mean they are not together in real life. 

To clarify because some fans misunderstood this that saying they avoid each other in public means they are not dating :

They may be dating but they just do not want to be seen together in public events. Dating and not wanting to be seen in public together are different.

From Phuket trip, it has always been so stressful to keep reading fans always expecting something whenever there are events and keep being disappointed all the time. 

WHEN WILL FANS EVER REALIZE THAT THEY DO NOT WANT TO BE SEEN TOGETHER IN THE PUBLIC? 

I myself believe they have a special relationship whatever it is. But my delulu stops from there. 

I do not think they are ready to be public soon and I do not expect they will even appear in public together

i totally can relate with you on this one.. ive shipped hollywood actors before and they were actually dating, but broke up after that. can  u believe i actually cried as if they were breaking up with me lololol ( i still lol’d hard at myself whenever i remember it).. i vowed never to ship anybody again..

but i guess i havent learn my lesson so here i am shipping another couple. again. :sweatingbullets: but this time im more mature haha. i still hv delulus mind but i keep my boundaries. i just support them in any way i can..

the main reason y i became a shipper is because i think they are dating.. if they dont want to be seen in public again, its totally fine by me. :lol:

• Like 1

PPC is really makin me crazy. I don't know why :tears: I ship another couple before like SongSong and ChangWook-Yoona but not like this time. I ship them but not too excited like this. 

I blame my friend who recommend me to watch WWWSK lol because I'm really addicted and still can't move on from PPC:D

• LOL 2

R1OkpIs.jpg

Recently, mbc section TV covered fake news. when reporters said about fake dating rumors, they said gong yoo and jung yoo mi dating rumor was fake news. but about PSJ&PMY..all reporters there said we have to see and wait. I think repoters are sure ppc're dating.

if reporters know something, I hope they will give PPC enough time to open a relationship.:angry:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

R1OkpIs.jpg

Recently, mbc section TV covered fake news. when reporters said about fake dating rumors, they said gong yoo and jung yoo mi dating rumor was fake new. but about PSJ&PMY..all reporters there said we have to see and wait. I think repoters are sure ppc're dating.

if reporters know something, I hope they will give PPC enough time to open a relationship.:angry:

I do not like having their news out this way.
It's like the press is forcing them to accept the publicity.
I know better than PSJ does not like the atmosphere or the feeling  looks like this uncomfortable.

I hope the media will give them more privacy time.

I prayed for them to endure and fight together.

18 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

R1OkpIs.jpg

Recently, mbc section TV covered fake news. when reporters said about fake dating rumors, they said gong yoo and jung yoo mi dating rumor was fake news. but about PSJ&PMY..all reporters there said we have to see and wait. I think repoters are sure ppc're dating.

Thanks for sharing my dear friend, but what did say that youre saying they are sure? Can you please explain more.

21 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Thanks for sharing my dear friend, but what did say that youre saying they are sure? Can you please explain more.

They don't say sure. They will not call it as fake news. Just "wait and see" 

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

R1OkpIs.jpg

is it possibe they said they have to wait and see because they also dont know?? 

23 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I don't understand whats the meaning of this? Why many fans relate this to PSJ?

It is PSJ’s favourite scene that he picked from his interview with Mnet, on the day that MY accidentally slipped out that she was in China mid August :joy: (sorry I just can’t help laughing when I talk about Mnet interview). That gift is from PMY’s DC fan I think.

24 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

is it possibe they said they have to wait and see because they also dont know?? 

Haha I think reporters know something. They have insider info. But I think we should all wait and see. I hope media will give them privacy.

• Like 4

Just now, polydadmiac said:

It is PSJ’s favourite scene that he picked from his interview with Mnet, on the day that MY accidentally slipped out that she was in China mid August :joy: (sorry I just can’t help laughing when I talk about Mnet interview). That gift is from PMY’s DC fan I think.

In this photo, where is "Because You Are Kim Miso" mentioned?

The media surely knows something but they are just waiting to snap a pic that can prove their point or to have solid material other than IG’s pics coincidence (because those evidence are not on professional level lol) 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Inetz said:

The media surely knows something but they are just waiting to snap a pic that can prove their point or to have solid material other than IG’s pics coincidence (because those evidence are not on professional level lol) 

* below is my pure guess. If anyone spreads this outside this forum, I will not take any responsibility *

I think some media already had photos. Everything can be dealt with if you have a will (and of course, money). Those that made news definitely did not have concrete evidence. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

* below is my pure guess. If anyone spreads this outside this forum, I will not take any responsibility *

I think some media already had photos. Everything can be dealt with if you have a will (and of course, money). Those that made news definitely did not have concrete evidence. 

Yeah..its the same like SongSongCouple. Dispatch already know them dating but they release photos of SSC after their wedding announcement

• Like 2