[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

40 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Ahh..add my reviews.. After seeing PMY in person, I'm sure..If PSJ wasn't into her during WWWSK, he's not a man.:smirk: she was soooo beautiful like an angel and fairy, Tinker Bell. :love:  I'm sure, he must be really into her beauty while acting with her, if he's not a gay.:wub:

No wonder PSJ seem at lost for words most of the time during fiming (see for example during almost kissed pizza scene bts where he looked at her putting sauce on her lip). :wub:

Will insert the pic when I can find one to add more dramatic effect:D. Anybody care to help.

• LOL 2

46 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Ahh..add my reviews.. After seeing PMY in person, I'm sure..If PSJ wasn't into her during WWWSK, he's not a man.:smirk: she was soooo beautiful like an angel and fairy, Tinker Bell. :love:  I'm sure, he must be really into her beauty while acting with her, if he's not a gay.:wub:

It's impossible if he not really into her. Us, a girl, just see her can fall in love to her :D Im normal btw but PMY makes me so gay lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

48 minutes ago, fangurl28 said:

hey guys, let's bury that Apan controversy. 

On a lighter note what if PMY needed the help of PSJ in making the fig jam that is why they skipped Apan. lol

just enjoy shipping guys.

Yeah your right. Don't give any bad speculation about apan award.Just give positive thinking about that,they are said they are busy with their schedule that time,why are we give any speculation about that especially specualition about they are avoid the apan award because of the rumor. 

@twoparkcouple i don't think Park Min Young didn't attend the award because of korean fans. Why Park Min Young should get controlled by her fans. It's her life right? why are the past rumor will affect her anyway.

Just positive thinking, they are both didn't attend the award because they are spending time together :D.

It's my personal thought, Why are they should avoid each other, they are too late to avoid each other now. :D

Why are they attend the phuket reward if they are want stop the rumor, it's not even special event for both of them right. So, why are they should avoid the important event. It's because their agency told them not to attend that. Because they are now Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon really dating each other and the agency just want to hide that. I'm sure Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young is not that person who will do that. I think their agency take control by that. If it's not because their agency or something, why are Park Seo Joon didnt attend as well. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

There are 2-3 annoying account on IG that I'm pretty sure are reading our thread since they brought up the APAN topic in PMY's IG once again and talking about damage control during her FM...which it's something I only read it here. It's funny how they keep blaming PMY but not the other way around when both didn't attend.

So to those idiots, if you are reading this...Please leave this ship, this is not for you. In fact, I'm pretty sure, you weren't PPC shippers to begin with, because no sane fans would blame one of them, you just wanted to find an excuse to hate on PMY.  Support PSJ if you want but stop acting like you have no brain and being a cry baby.

/end of my ranting <_<

On a positive note, PMY's korean fans seem to live a dream lol They are all so cute with their tweet and IG post. :joy:

Her singing here :wub:

:dissapointed_relieved: Red eyes PMY

• Like 2

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

I am PSJ's fan so long time. He is a man 100 percent.
I'm sure he's in love now and he's serious about c
reate a stable to have a family in the future.

8 hours ago, Inetz said:

There are 2-3 annoying account on IG that I'm pretty sure are reading our thread since they brought up the APAN topic in PMY's IG once again and talking about damage control during her FM...which it's something I only read it here. It's funny how they keep blaming PMY but not the other way around when both didn't attend.

So to those idiots, if you are reading this...Please leave this ship, this is not for you. In fact, I'm pretty sure, you weren't PPC shippers to begin with, because no sane fans would blame one of them, you just wanted to find an excuse to hate on PMY.  Support PSJ if you want but stop acting like you have no brain and being a cry baby.

/end of my ranting <_<

Seriously. The two,

Spoiler

@psjforever1216 and @rachel_mybnsj, (yes, I'm mentioning their names because haters like them don't need to be protected)

even mentioned 'damage control.' They can't move on just because PMY didn't attend ONE award show, in which her agency didn't even confirm she'd attend. But of course, PMY gets all the blame and not... It's always the girl who gets the blame <_<. They're like spoiled kids who didn't get their favorite toy (fan service in this case) and are continually lashing out.

Anyway, on a happier note,  I can't get over this vid :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Inetz said:

There are 2-3 annoying account on IG

One of them is @psjforever1216 

i used to think that she is a PSJ hardcore fan, but now i feel like  she is not PSJ’s real fan but a fan from other actors, 

she locked her acc so we wouldn’t know what she posted on her Instagram.  

Only a crazy stupid rat who wants to use her/his favorite person’s name as the id and go around spreading hate on someone else’s Instagram.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I hope whatever is being said on this thread be toned down because the "damage control" word first came from here if I am not mistaken. THERE ARE SO MANY LURKERS ON THIS THREAD.

I heard that there are some Korean and Chinese PSJ fans are wishing (not openly said but in their closed groups), they wished he will cut off whatever ties he has with PMY now as he is not the guy they knew before. :(He skipped APAN despite the top excellence award, he was already private before but became ultra private now. Some of his fans said his decisions now are influenced by PMY. 

I don't agree with the opinion he is influenced by PMY. My delulu mind says he is too much in love. That's the reason why. 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I hope whatever is being said on this thread be toned down because the "damage control" word first came from here if I am not mistaken. THERE ARE SO MANY LURKERS ON THIS THREAD.

I heard that there are some Korean and Chinese PSJ fans are wishing (not openly said but in their closed groups), they wished he will cut off whatever ties he has with PMY now as he is not the guy they knew before. :(He skipped APAN despite the top excellence award, he was already private before but became ultra private now. Some of his fans said his decisions now are influenced by PMY. 

I don't agree with the opinion he is influenced by PMY. My delulu mind says he is too much in love. That's the reason why. 

You are right, those fans are really cross the line as a fans. The real fans should be support whatever the actor or actress do and decisicion. And if Park Seo Joon being super extra private this time it's his decision, i agree with @jingjaja I'm sure he's in love now and he's serious about create a stable to have a family in the future that is why he just want to protect his life , i'm sure he's really dating Park Min Young so he's being extra careful. But it's not means Park Min Young influenced Park Seo Joon, I think that is just Park Seo Joon decision to protect his private life since he's in serious mode. :D:D

The one who mention about damage control is @polydadmiac i don't think Park Min Young show Apan Award trophy on her FM is because of that. She just want show her fans that she's really happy and really aprreciated fans hard working because fans vote her. and then the theme from her FM is like her room right.So she just want to show the fans's that award really means for her.

Why she should do that "Damage Control",she doesnt care about fans comment and yet she's going to Phuket Trip while all the rumor and bad comment still around her, why she's should care about bad comment because she's not attending Apan Award. That is why she's posting her photo and make hashtag "myfansarethebest" that is means she's really thankfull and give any appreciated to her fans because our understanding. just go away fake fans.

• Like 3

I agreed with @polydadmiacabout Damage Control and I am standing by it.

What I meant was damage control trying to appease fans who voted because she cannot give what shippers wanted - appearing in public with Park Seo Joon. 

Phuket is a different story they can hide there. APAN is when they could not hide and they will be pictured together and that is what they were avoiding.

I heard PSJ was planning to attend but he changed his mind at the last minute possibly because if he will attend, he knew shippers will only blame PMY for avoidance. 

I know many of the fans who were disappointed are from SongSong ship. Because back then, SSC ignored the persistent rumors and still had time to make their fans happy by being seen together from time to time. They managed to maintain a balance about giving shippers what they like and privacy.

SSC set the bar high so some PPC shippers who use them as role models are disappointed at PPC. I like SSC but since I did not watch DOTS before their public announcement, I did not know much about their story. My best friend SSC Shipper told me these. 

PARK PARK SHIP IS NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED. I hope I am wrong but based on their actions now, I guess NO NEW PARK PARK PHOTO MAY BE SEEN FOR MONTHS OR EVEN YEARS FROM NOW. There will be no TVN Awards they both must be thankful for that as they do not want to be seen. 

If you are for edited photos and delulus "reading between the lines", you can certainly survive being in this ship. :lol: 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Only hope for us is just AAA event. :rolleyes:

I suggest people to not hold onto any hope for now. Just support them as two individials for now. Our effort and support for them will be rewarded in a nice way I believe. But do not hold on to any hope.

I’m sorry I didn’t know that my word “damage control” has been bent and used by those crazy PP shippers on Instagram. With no bad intention, I still think MY / Namooactors handling of the APAN event was not great. But this will be the last time I bring this up here. For now, I’m happy to support them as 2 individuals. I hope to see more MY’s fan meetings in other countries and I also hope to see her on wide screen soon.

P/S: @Pikachu92 I am not fan of anyone. I appreciate them Park-Park from their acting skills but if they come short in handling any social event I have my own right to point it out. 

• Like 3