[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 minute ago, Matilda_Anne said:

but i thought everyone thinks they are dating?? im so confused now..

if i may ask, y her korean fans hv trauma? what happened? 

It’s the trauma from her previous relationship I guess. But it’s her personal life. Fans are just funny. And why did she need to please Korean fans? She should learn that her international fan base is growing fast. Also she is grown up now. Why can’t people just appreciate her as an artist? 

Anyway, I don’t think it’s a good day to bring this out again. But some time when we accidentally pushed a nail somewhere, after the nail is removed, a scar is left there, forever...

But I’m happy that her fan meeting went well. I hope she’ll hold more fan meetings around Asia so I can go to the next one myself.

7 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

It’s the trauma from her previous relationship I guess. But it’s her personal life. Fans are just funny. And why did she need to please Korean fans? She should learn that her international fan base is growing fast. Also she is grown up now. Why can’t people just appreciate her as an artist? 

Anyway, I don’t think it’s a good day to bring this out again. But some time when we accidentally pushed a nail somewhere, after the nail is removed, a scar is left there, forever...

But I’m happy that her fan meeting went well. I hope she’ll hold more fan meetings around Asia so I can go to the next one myself.

wow the previous relationship must be really bad then if the korean fans still hv trauma about it...

yess hopefully we all will hv a chance to attend her fan meeting~~~ she deserves all the love :wub:

• Like 1

I just wanna know whats the secret of Korean fans? I hear a lot about Korean fans, they know the truth about dating scandal of celebrities but they hid it. Only international fans who are excited about dating news. Is it true? Korean fans to protect her idols so they keep it. 

As well as the media, is it true they had been paid for agency if their actor/actress have a scandal to do not to be released for public?

Idk if it true or not, maybe somebody in here who lives in Korea can give an opinion 

• Like 2

What is the trauma incident of the fans? <_< everyone must look forward to the Park Min Young Park Seo Joon is one of the best. The two of them are so perfect together :wub: I think everyone is able to see it even on the screen.:) first fan meeting also looks great congratulations  versatile princess :)

37 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I just wanna know whats the secret of Korean fans? I hear a lot about Korean fans, they know the truth about dating scandal of celebrities but they hid it. Only international fans who are excited about dating news. Is it true? Korean fans to protect her idols so they keep it. 

As well as the media, is it true they had been paid for agency if their actor/actress have a scandal to do not to be released for public?

Idk if it true or not, maybe somebody in here who lives in Korea can give an opinion 

yes..Although Korean fans know their actor/actress is dating someone, if the actor/actress doesn't open a relationship, fans must hide it. and after public relationship and even the marriage, fans don't want their star to be mentioned with bf/gf or husband/wife. especially actor's fans....idk why.. but this is the fans rule in Korea. Do you know SJK and JJS Korean fans never post pics with his wife SHK and Gumi on fan site and "Don't say about his wife" is their rule. I know Korean fans are silly.:(but it's the rule among Korean fans.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

17 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yes..Although Korean fans know their actor/actress is dating someone, if the actor/actress doesn't open a relationship, fans must hide it. and after public relationship and even the marriage, fans don't want their star to be mentioned with bf/gf or husband/wife. especially actor's fans....idk why.. but this is the fans rule in Korea. Do you know SJK and JJS Korean fans never post pics with his wife SHK and Gumi on fan site and "Don't say about his wife" is their rule. I know Korean fans are silly.:(but it's the rule among Korean fans.

I just noticed that some international fanbases of these actors  are also doing this

22 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

I understand it because personal / private lives should be separate from acting lives, especially when both of them are actors because it can affect how audience perceive their on-screen characters. But somehow for me I don’t find it a big problem. I watched lots of TVB dramas before and those actors that I favoured all had confirmed relationship or even married but I still liked them from their acting skills.

But Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon are not even in confirmed relationship. How does appearing together affect their acting careers? Or are Park Min Young fans over protecting her?

Anyway, I’m surprised that I didn’t see anything from Jessica Jung in MY’s FM today.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

1. Best Scene Chosen by PMY is a fight scene of Miso and Youngjoon 9 years ago in ep 2.  and Best Scene Chosen by fans is Miso's drunken scene ep 15.  

2. Her mom, sister and aunts came, too.  they're elegant and beautiful(especially her mom and sister) and looked really rich. :o I was surprised to see the cars that they drove up in. Super expensive cars..wow.:thumbsup: I realized again how rich her family is.  

3.she brought APAN Popularity Award and said this award is the most precious award she has ever received.  

4. she said Miso is the character, who resembles her the most. Especially, drinking habits are the same. Although a scene was deleted, there was the scene in ep 15 that Miso ate ice cream after drinking.(she said the deleted scene will be put on DVD) she ate vanilla ice cream after drinking like Miso.:D

5. she presented fig jam made herself and a tumbler to all fans. how sweet.:bawling:

6. she already chose her next project which will air in spring or summer next year. she didn't say exactly whether it's a drama or movie. but seems like it's a drama.  

Thank you for this meaningful fan account.

If I have to guess about the super expensive cars, I would say german or britain's brands? :P It's not the first time that I'm reading that her mom and sis really gave the elegant and sophisticated vibes.

About the koreans fans in general, it's not a secret that they are over protectives of the people they support. It's been like this for years, it's not new to me. Anyway, l don't want to talk about this now, It's not the right time.

PMY with May J lee, one of my favorite dancer from 1millions!! I bet PMY had training session with her, no wonder she nailed it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

kpK4xhj.jpg1Lgs7aq.jpgqQsOjCb.jpg

FS3TFZ4.jpg

1. Best Scene Chosen by PMY is a fight scene of Miso and Youngjoon 9 years ago in ep 2.  and Best Scene Chosen by fans is Miso's drunken scene ep 15.  

2. Her mom, sister and aunts came, too.  they're elegant and beautiful(especially her mom and sister) and looked really rich. :o I was surprised to see the cars that they drove up in. Super expensive cars..wow.:thumbsup: I realized again how rich her family is.  

3.she brought APAN Popularity Award and said this award is the most precious award she has ever received.  

4. she said Miso is the character, who resembles her the most. Especially, drinking habits are the same. Although a scene was deleted, there was the scene in ep 15 that Miso ate ice cream after drinking.(she said the deleted scene will be put on DVD) she ate vanilla ice cream after drinking like Miso.:D

5. she presented fig jam made herself and a tumbler to all fans. how sweet.:bawling:

6. she already chose her next project which will air in spring or summer next year. she didn't say exactly whether it's a drama or movie. but seems like it's a drama.  

Thank you sooo much my dear friend for sharing, love youuu

9 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Anyway, I’m surprised that I didn’t see anything from Jessica Jung in MY’s FM today.

I’m not. PMY doesn’t get mention that much during Jessica’s FM unless someone directly asks them. Goes to show how private a person is. These days I get to see more photos or videos of Jessica with Leon.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

Thank you for the summary. Very concise and to the point. 

It’s good to see so many things that can make PP shippers’ hearts feel cheerful. I hope her next project is a movie. She has only done 1 movie before. I hope to see her in wide screen. 

By the way, is the one circled red in one of your photos the APAN popularity award? I know she’s trying to do damage control but to me it’s late now. She’d better let it slip by in her fan meeting. But it’s my own personal opinion.

I agree that it sounds like damage control and it's too late. Bringing it up sounds like defensive way of making it up to the fans. I guess they read the hate comments in IG  and decided to do damage control. 

It would have been better if she did not mention anything about APAN. 

My goodness, Lee Min Ho was several years ago, why would she live her life affected by what happened in the past?

• Like 1

I do not think PMY and PSJ are the type who would let their fans control them. Fans could not do anything if the celebrities themselves would not want to be controlled by fans. 

Real fans would understand and would not dictate. Until now for example many SJK fans do not post anything about SHK but they still respect the marriage and support the projects. 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I do not think PMY and PSJ are the type who would let their fans control them. Fans could not do anything if the celebrities themselves would not want to be controlled by fans. 

Real fans would understand and would not dictate. Until now for example many SJK fans do not post anything about SHK but they still respect the marriage and support the projects. 

THIS, so much!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1