[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

34 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

PMY was soooo beautiful.:bawling: she is the most beautiful person  I've ever met.omgg. :love:  she said she already chose next drama which will air in spring or summer next year.   

Yessss!!! Can't wait to see her next drama, hope it will be a good one :)

I hope we will see her through other activities tho cause it will be a long wait until spring or summer next year :dissapointed_relieved:

Can't wait to read all the fan accounts!

• Like 1

kpK4xhj.jpg1Lgs7aq.jpgqQsOjCb.jpg

FS3TFZ4.jpg

1. Best Scene Chosen by PMY is a fight scene of Miso and Youngjoon 9 years ago in ep 2.  and Best Scene Chosen by fans is Miso's drunken scene ep 15.  

2. Her mom, sister and aunts came, too.  they're elegant and beautiful(especially her mom and sister) and looked really rich. :o I was surprised to see the cars that they drove up in. Super expensive cars..wow.:thumbsup: I realized again how rich her family is.  

3.she brought APAN Popularity Award and said this award is the most precious award she has ever received.  

4. she said Miso is the character, who resembles her the most. Especially, drinking habits are the same. Although a scene was deleted, there was the scene in ep 15 that Miso ate ice cream after drinking.(she said the deleted scene will be put on DVD) she ate vanilla ice cream after drinking like Miso.:D

5. she presented fig jam made herself and a tumbler to all fans. how sweet.:bawling:

6. she already chose her next project which will air in spring or summer next year. she didn't say exactly whether it's a drama or movie. but seems like it's a drama.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 9

10 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

1. Best Scene Chosen by PMY is a fight scene of Miso and Youngjoon 9 years ago in ep 2.  and Best Scene Chosen by fans is Miso's drunken scene ep 15.  

2. Her mom, sister and aunts came, too.  they're elegant and beautiful(especially her mom and sister) and looked really rich. :o I was surprised to see the cars that they drove up in. Super expensive cars..wow.:thumbsup: I realized again how rich her family is.  

3.she brought APAN Popularity Award and said this award is the most precious award she has ever received.  

4. she said Miso is the character, who resembles her the most. Especially, drinking habits are the same. Although a scene was deleted, there was the scene in ep 15 that Miso ate ice cream after drinking.(she said the deleted scene will be put on DVD) she ate vanilla ice cream after drinking like Miso.:D

5. she presented fig jam made herself and a tumbler to all fans. how sweet.:bawling:

6. she already chose her next project which will air in spring or summer next year. she didn't say exactly whether it's a drama or movie. but seems like it's a drama.  

You are so lucky!!! :scream: I hope international fans will have a chance to meet her someday on a FM too. She looks so kind and warmhearted. Thank you for the stories! :heart:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Thank you for the summary. Very concise and to the point. 

It’s good to see so many things that can make PP shippers’ hearts feel cheerful. I hope her next project is a movie. She has only done 1 movie before. I hope to see her in wide screen. 

By the way, is the one circled red in one of your photos the APAN popularity award? I know she’s trying to do damage control but to me it’s late now. She’d better let it slip by in her fan meeting. But it’s my own personal opinion.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Thank you for the summary. Very concise and to the point. 

It’s good to see so many things that can make PP shippers’ hearts feel cheerful. I hope her next project is a movie. She has only done 1 movie before. I hope to see her in wide screen. 

By the way, is the one circled red in one of your photos the APAN popularity award? I know she’s trying to do damage control but to me it’s late now. She’d better let it slip by in her fan meeting. But it’s my own personal opinion.

It' just my thought..but maybe..The reason she didn't attend APAN is for her Korean fans. her Korean fans didn't want and was worried that she's going to attend APAN and meet PSJ there. They don't want her to be involved in PSJ anymore..yess her fans have trauma. I think she decided not to attend because of her fans.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

It' just my thought..but maybe..The reason she didn't attend APAN is for her Korean fans. her Korean fans didn't want and was worried that she's going to attend APAN and meet PSJ there. They don't want her to be involved in PSJ anymore..yess her fans have trauma. I think she decided not to attend because of her fans.

but i thought everyone thinks they are dating?? im so confused now..

if i may ask, y her korean fans hv trauma? what happened? 

• Like 1