[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I think my replay button has just died and gone to heaven. I must have played the BTS video hundreds of time and every time  my heart flutters 2018new_huaxin_org.png and finding myself smiling like a fool 2018new_huaixiao_org.png A verrrry big smile..ahhh...still can't get over the cuteness overload...LOL

This is my favorite BTS thus far. I loved that the cast was able to watch the episode together, especially our parkpark couple. Sitting together in a LOVE seat...ever sooooooo close and soooo comfortable and able to laugh and cringe at their cheesy lines and scenes.

It started out almost  like a movie date doesn't it? :wub: He looked so relaxed and immersed in the movie...lol

lTCvgKP.gif

• Like 11

1 hour ago, baby.hae said:

I'm waiting for your gif post from this bts lol

I'm the only one who noticed psj is really close to pmy when they sit together lol. The sofa is quite wide but psj is really close toward pmy and pmy already sit in the corner of sofa. And everytime he laughing he look at her awwww :wub:

But the bts is quite short only 2 mins argh. I need more asbdkkd

More is coming...it's coming....I had to make them and wasted many minutes staring at each and every frame...you know..inspect their every move...doing some detective work ya'know...2018new_jiyan_org.png

• Like 5

LOL....PSJ more comical and dramatic (than his character Lee Young Joon) while watching himself delivered the cheesy line...while MY was immerse how sweet the scene was ...2018new_haixiu_org.png And yes...can you be any closer to each other? 2018new_xiaoerbuyu_org.png

lvP0Uuj.gif

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, tan10can said:

I need someone to translate all those remarks, Pretty please.......:bawling:

I know! Wished  TVN would put English subtitles on their videos. Most of the people that tune to their channel on youtube are international fans anyways...and so many people have been requesting for it 2018new_shiwang_thumb.png Maybe one of these days...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mayapotz said:

Oh my goodness! The latest BTS got me squeeing so much. I am slightly shipping them now. 50% converted. Hahahaha. Wowowow. Love their smiles. 

Hahahahahhahaha....could you imagine them watching their intimate scenes/kissing/bedding (if any) in the future? I mean...they were only watching their first hug and they were already like that..LOL.

It's okay to ship...enjoy the cruise...don't expect too much...and have fun! Don't take it too seriously....and you'll be fine 2018new_keai_org.png

• Like 3

Beaming with happiness.....or........em-barrass-ment? 2018new_xiaoku_thumb.png Yes...cringey....that...it...is...hahahaha

880NHwj.gif

8wdJ6UH.gif

I love how MY was so comfortable with her surroundings with the cast and crew. The way she sat says it all....I say this because I rarely see her like this in front of people, she's always so proper. And that's why people most often mistaken her as arrogant and full of herself, but she's definitely not.

fKIki0y.gif

• Like 8

PMY is really chemistry queen. I'm struggling....  I love Healer couple ... But Park Park couple's chemistry is undeniable! :heart:

I found this clip for sharing. It's good editing ... Even though I don't understand anything of it (Hope someone would translate this.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, minseojoon said:

LOL....PSJ more comical and dramatic (than his character Lee Young Joon) while watching himself delivered the cheesy line...while MY was immerse how sweet the scene was ... And yes...can you be any closer to each other? 

lvP0Uuj.gif

Look at the wide space on the psj right side lol. He really want to close to pmy huh

32 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

Hmmmmm....PSJ teaching PMY how to hug in this was interesting. He hugged her so unnecessary hard that her whole body shooked...LOL

BUV1Ijo.gif

Omg I didnt notice this. Pmy was so shocked lol. Usually actor would do rehearsal with director/writer but you can see its only two of them, so I guess they already done rehearsal and they are practicing again by themselves. is that hug really necessary after they done rehearsal? Lol 

To be honest we are only in eps 6 but SO many skinships and starring contest already for both of them, and we still have 10 eps left!!! Pmy already on the top of psj body (lol) 2 times and I'm sure they've done it A LOT in behind the scene. And from the webtoon they would also do countless kiss scenes and bed scene. It would be super weird IF they dont feel anything or not fall in love except if they are robot lol, they are normal person just like us after all. .I wouldnt be surprised if they dated secretly after this drama end lmao (sorry this is just my delulu thought)

Thanks for the gifs, youre our saviour!!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, bbvvip said:

PMY is really chemistry queen. I'm struggling....  I love Healer couple ... But Park Park couple's chemistry is undeniable! :heart:

I found this clip for sharing. It's good editing ... Even though I don't understand anything of it (Hope someone would translate this.

Hahaha...don't I know it! I have a lot of love to give...so I've been shipping her left and right! First ChangMin, then WooMin, and now ParkPark. Who knows who else...2018new_jiyan_org.png

They did a great job with editing that video! Thanks for sharing....

• Like 5

1 hour ago, baby.hae said:

Look at the wide space on the psj right side lol. He really want to close to pmy huh

Omg I didnt notice this. Pmy was so shocked lol. Usually actor would do rehearsal with director/writer but you can see its only two of them, so I guess they already done rehearsal and they are practicing again by themselves. is that hug really necessary after they done rehearsal? Lol 

To be honest we are only in eps 6 but SO many skinship and starring contest already for both of them. And pmy already on the top of psj body (lol) 2 times and I'm sure theyve done it A LOT in behind the scene. And from the webtoon they would also do countless kiss scenes and bed scene. It would be super weird IF they dont feel anything or not fall in love, they are normal person after all. .

Thanks for the gifs, youre our saviour!!

And another thing about the couch sitting. They weren't sitting...but lounging, like AGAINST EACH OTHER and seems oblivious to the people around them...like the saying "there's only you and me in this room"...LOL

They did a TON of practice, and you are correct in asking....was it necessary to practice soooooooo much? I mean, when they film it..if it doesn't look good...it's NG and retake right? But...

this...

2nivLfx.gif

plus this....

jXbk0Sd.gif

AND THIS....so errrr......hmmm.....frontal??? 2018new_haixiu_org.png

aLDMopK.gif

And I'm sure soooooo many that's not on the video...LOL

• Like 8

4 hours ago, minseojoon said:

Hahahahahhahaha....could you imagine them watching their intimate scenes/kissing/bedding (if any) in the future? I mean...they were only watching their first hug and they were already like that..LOL.

It's okay to ship...enjoy the cruise...don't expect too much...and have fun! Don't take it too seriously....and you'll be fine 2018new_keai_org.png

I don't ship as seriously, but I feel like I'm betraying my WooMin heart. I am so in love with WooMin but ParkPark is just too cute in the latest BTS I am almost converting. LOL.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3