[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

18 minutes ago, endensia said:

I think I'm the only one who think that not only PMY, but PSJ also looks a bit cautious. I compare it with WWWSK press conference and their early interviews. In DVD commentary teaser, he looks very comfortable with the other casts, laughing hard together, but he looks awkward with PMY, but trying hard to look normal. I understand their situation. If I'm in their position, I might do the same thing. :P

They did first the group commentary before the PPC Commentary with PD Nim then PPC interview together.

So basically, the released video was the first time they appeared on camera together after the rumors. 

There were times when they forgot and leaned toward each other :joy:

Just look at their body language in many instances they were leaning toward each other then checked themselves and sat straight again. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, fasiou said:

Please consider helping me and otherd who face problem for voting in AAA, i clicked join, entered my email and then password, and then the site went to rules and the the i agree and joint but when im in this page, and i want to click joint, it doesnt work and its just freezed and say something in korean, what should i do? Whats the problem? Please for ppc give me your opinion in this like other times that you did, as i said im so bad in these kindes of staffs.

And the seoul awards has started? I singed in but it doesnt give me voted?!

You have to wait for a few seconds when all the terms and conditions and rules have come out before clicking. I encountered that earlier, I refreshed it and waited a bit and the buttons finally worked.

13 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

You have to wait for a few seconds when all the terms and conditions and rules have come out before clicking. I encountered that earlier, I refreshed it and waited a bit and the buttons finally worked.

Thanks , i will try.

And the seoul awards, voting hasnt started yet?

8 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Haters do not come from one side only. 

There were also bad comments against PSJ from shippers of PMY with another guy. Calling PSJ playboy and other names. 

I say, these shippers who cannot move on from old ships are VERY THREATENED WITH PPC. I guess they themselves sensed there is something with PMY and PSJ.

They are few though compared to us PPC shippers so what's best to do is IGNORE HATERS AND SHOW OUR PARKPARK WITH OUR OVERWHELMING LOVE AND SUPPORT.

Totally agree with you. I also agree that we should not quote here the nasty comments any haters make. Why give them more "air time". People like those are just miserable human beings.

On group commentary preview:

Nothing new :lol:

It's the normal PMY who was very careful

- during the later part of WWWSK BTS

- PMY who called PD nim to stand between them in cake cutting at wrap party

Spoiler

Compare it with Healer Commentary and you will see the difference   :P

- the mere fact she posted in instagram after they did WWWSK commentary some posts which she knew fans would relate to PSJ shows she is not affected. All she wanted is privacy for her personal life, same goes for PSJ.

On haters in instagram:

- I wonder how some fans would rather focus on a handful of hate comments while there are THOUSANDS OF COMMENTS FROM SUPPORTERS AND MAJORITY OF IT ARE PPC SHIPPERS.

- Why dwell on negativity?

PARK MIN YOUNG KNEW HER POPULARITY INCREASED WIDELY DUE TO WWWSK AND SHE HERSELF IS VERY THANKFUL FOR IT.

Spoiler

All works have their own special meaning for actors, what does this work (WWWSK) mean, especially for you? 

Personally, the genre I thought was the best for me is romantic comedy. But I haven't been able to act in a romcom before. This drama was the first romantic comedy I tried, I was happy because I was able to play a character that was amazing but had many similarities with me. I received so much love there and for that I am forever grateful.

Just take a look at her votes in recent awards shows votings and polls, she never had this much support before. I am sure her agency is monitoring these things that is why she is grateful.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

On group commentary preview:

Nothing new :lol:

It's the normal PMY who was very careful

- during the later part of WWWSK BTS

- PMY who called PD nim to stand between them in cake cutting at wrap party

Hide contents

Compare it with Healer Commentary and you will see the difference   :P

- the mere fact she posted in instagram after they did WWWSK commentary some posts which she knew fans would relate to PSJ shows she is not affected. All she wanted is privacy for her personal life, same goes for PSJ.

On haters in instagram:

- I wonder how some fans would rather focus on a handful of hate comments while there are THOUSANDS OF COMMENTS FROM SUPPORTERS AND MAJORITY OF IT ARE PPC SHIPPERS.

- Why dwell on negativity?

PARK MIN YOUNG KNEW HER POPULARITY INCREASED WIDELY DUE TO WWWSK AND SHE HERSELF IS VERY THANKFUL FOR IT.

Hide contents

All works have their own special meaning for actors, what does this work (WWWSK) mean, especially for you? 

Personally, the genre I thought was the best for me is romantic comedy. But I haven't been able to act in a romcom before. This drama was the first romantic comedy I tried, I was happy because I was able to play a character that was amazing but had many similarities with me. I received so much love there and for that I am forever grateful.

Just take a look at her votes in recent awards shows votings and polls, she never had this much support before. I am sure her agency is monitoring these things that is why she is grateful.

I agree with you.

Even in real life, Hwang Bora's laugh/reactions are over-the-top (no hate, just an observation).

Anyway, PMY yesterday with a couple of friends:

And a fan's nice recap of her encounter with PMY during the compagna event:

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

They did first the group commentary before the PPC Commentary with PD Nim then PPC interview together.

So basically, the released video was the first time they appeared on camera together after the rumors. 

There were times when they forgot and leaned toward each other :joy:

Just look at their body language in many instances they were leaning toward each other then checked themselves and sat straight again. 

Yeah that is the first time they appeared on camera together. They're seems awkward,they don't even look at each other often like when presscon and Viki Interview or their Kakao Talk interview but am i the only one who think they're just acting like that. Like you said there were times when they forgot and naturaly leaned toward each other. It seems Park Min Young who carefully but when she's forget she's just hit Park Seo Joon like what she's doing when bts kiss scene. It's cute, poor park seo joon got hit with 2 woman. :D:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

54 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Can you explain the details what's the difference?

Just search in youtube and see the difference ;)

I do not want to post it here we do not want to cause shipping wars.

anyway for those unfamiliar how group commentaries are done with others, you take a look at this DOTS Group Commentary 

Spoiler

51 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

Yeah that is the first time they appeared on camera together. They're seems awkward,they don't even look at each other often like when presscon and Viki Interview or their Kakao Talk interview but am i the only one who think they're just acting like that. Like you said there were times when they forgot and naturaly leaned toward each other. It seems Park Min Young who carefully but when she's forget she's just hit Park Seo Joon like what she's doing when bts kiss scene. It's cute, poor park seo joon got hit with 2 woman. :D:D

Look how she sat on her chair, vacant portion near Chansung side. She did not sit in the middle of the chair most of the time, its on the side near PSJ :tounge_wink:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

Hey guys! They just opened the 2nd pre order for the Blu-ray and dvd. 

btw, was it confirmed that their will be an English subtitle?

She looked so tiny between those twin towers. :joy:

I saw it too but can't find the link to do the pre order. did you find it?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

I saw it too but can't find the link to do the pre order. did you find it?

Click the 3 bars/lines at the upper right corner of your screen if you are using your phone, then scroll down and you’ll be able to see [Pre-order] Blu-ray or [Pre-order] Dvd.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

Click the 3 bars/lines at the upper right corner of your screen if you are using your phone, then scroll down and you’ll be able to see [Pre-order] Blu-ray or [Pre-order] Dvd.

oh so that one that direct you to the yes24, right? thanks

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Look how she sat on her chair, vacant portion near Chansung side. She did not sit in the middle of the chair most of the time, its on the side near PSJ :tounge_wink:

Yeah, look at Park Seo Joon few times slightly trying to look at Park Min Young and sitting toward Park Min Young. There were times when their sitting positiom get close each other. 

• Like 5