[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Ok I know we're well beyond the whole Starple voting manipulation thing but I'm honestly still very bitter to know the votes are rigged but Starple aint doing richard simmons about it. 

Btw Ik I should ignore haters but after coming across a few haters igs, comments, Im really more convinced PSJ deleted his past posts to solely show his support for PMY. Those comments targeting PMY is srsly hurtful. Even if our PMY is a strong girl, it's still disheartening to see.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i went to check on wwwsk webtoon update and the new chap has been uploaded. i dont understand a thing but it seems like a final chapter.. if its true i feel kinda bummed.. no more secretary kim and v chairman to look forward to every week!! :bawling:

The original manga is actually finished like 2 years ago from what I heard. The webtoon is incomplete. Does not even have their daughter.  They have 2 kids with names having English meaning Sun and Sky. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

44 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

A group commentary pic has uploaded in daum dvd cafe. Parkpark sitting together even during the group commentary. Against our expectation, director didn't sit between psj and pmy. :lol:

omo no space again? :wub:

5 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

The original manga is actually finished like 2 years ago from what I heard. The webtoon is incomplete. Does not even have their daughter.  They have 2 kids with names having English meaning Sun and Sky. 

i tot it was a novel turned into a webtoon turned into drama? 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

A group commentary pic has uploaded in daum dvd cafe. Parkpark sitting together even during the group commentary. Against our expectation, director didn't sit between psj and pmy. :lol:

And I will not expect their dating rumor to die. They are literally feeding our delusions well. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

12 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

And I will not expect their dating rumor to die. They are literally feeding our delusions well. :joy:

I don’t think their dating rumor will ever die down unless there’s a news about PMY or PSY officially dating/marrying someone else :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

Enlighten us...is it shoulder to shoulder or more like shoulder behind shoulder? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, Chrissy Dang said:

Ok I know we're well beyond the whole Starple voting manipulation thing but I'm honestly still very bitter to know the votes are rigged but Starple aint doing richard simmons about it. 

Btw Ik I should ignore haters but after coming across a few haters igs, comments, Im really more convinced PSJ deleted his past posts to solely show his support for PMY. Those comments targeting PMY is srsly hurtful. Even if our PMY is a strong girl, it's still disheartening to see.

Where in IG are they posting these horrible comments? On his IG? Hopefully she doesn't see them. 

49 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Is there talk of filming the rest of the manga?

• Like 1

Voted! 

It's one heck of a competition in both categories. Wow!! SO many amazing actors and actresses who did incredible jobs in their roles! Almost the entire main cast of "Lawless Lawyer" is nominated, looking at all the categories, and fairly so because those are some heavy hitters. And Ji Sung is also nominated! I can't believe he's not also in the top 3. So it's pretty wonderful and amazing, and says a LOT about PSJ' and PMY's popularity and acting skills, and their chemistry, that they are both in the top 3. 

So one of the other two in the top 3 is also an idol from a very popular K-pop group, so I suspect their fan club is flooding the voting. He has a supporting part in "Along With The Gods," and some members of his group's fan club actually believe he's the reason the movie is an international blockbuster :huh: (which is totally ridiculous.)  So they're pretty hard-core. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

umm guys i went to starple app just now to vote and i saw there is a notice written ‘ service maintenance for invalidating the illegal ballots’... what does it mean? 

:blink:.. i dont know how to post photos here 

Whoa! It might mean that they detected robo-votes. It'll be interesting to see the rankings tomorrow. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

umm guys i went to starple app just now to vote and i saw there is a notice written ‘ service maintenance for invalidating the illegal ballots’... what does it mean? 

:blink:.. i dont know how to post photos here 

That means that they are checking and validating ALL of the votes. This is their corrective action. So yes, tomorrow will be interesting.

• Like 1