[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

Keep on voting still 2 weeks to go. The credibility of the other guy's camp (agency or fans) were already questioned when he won popularity votes in Baeksang. When it showed he has lesser fans than other nominees and he used to be far below in votes and suddenly overtook everyone so fishy. 

Let us show Apan we are a force to reckon with win or lose, even if they may have voting bot, we won't make this easy for the other actor's camp. 

If it's not a voting bot then I think these are fans of the other ship, especially after he deleted ig photos. I heard that they really hated him for that. 

Anyway, enough of the negative. We saw PPC yesterday looking great. Remember, let's not engage in ship wars. Let's harness all our energy in voting. Fighting!  :wub:

• Like 2

Keep voting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for Park seo joon do not give up. Still 14 days to go. Send me dm if you need help voting.I can away more than 2 heart per days.

please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

41 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

Keep voting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for Park seo joon do not give up. Still 14 days to go. Send me dm if you need help voting.I can away more than 2 heart per days.

please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

guys please PM @jingjaja if you need help about your vote.

35 minutes ago, peanut1024 said:

If it's not a voting bot then I think these are fans of the other ship, especially after he deleted ig photos. I heard that they really hated him for that. 

Anyway, enough of the negative. We saw PPC yesterday looking great. Remember, let's not engage in ship wars. Let's harness all our energy in voting. Fighting!  :wub:

Yes agree with @parkparkloveu and @peanut1024 let us show what APAN, other ship, and other fans that we support our PPC till the end either winning or losing, that we are a force to reckon with win or lose.
and don't provoke fan war out there, because from yesterday I saw a lot of fan war in IG, even there was an account for bashing MY.
if there is a hater, just report it not respond because they will be happy to get what they want our attention, haters will always be haters.

Let's vote and do what we can for our PPC :wub:

Let's show that we are solid PPC supporters :D

Keep fight till the end for our PPC :), FIGHTING! :wub:

Hi guys! Happy Sunday :)

I would like to make an offer here! Anyone want to help me actively in voting our beloved PSJ ? Because my device can't support the apps. I will let you use my email. Please private message me because i don't know how..haha if only anyone of you can help me. Thank you in advance! :rolleyes:

On 7/3/2018 at 2:00 PM, addikorean16 said:

Yes!! Exactly! If they had pizza, they can probably recreate the scene where he jumped all the way to the end of the couch when President Park walked in. hahaha!:tounge_wink:

So much spark between them and its obvious to all viewers.  Knowing how professional they are, we wonder why kissing scenes will make them feel awkward,<3

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mcavalerio said:

So much spark between them and its obvious to all viewers.  Knowing how professional they are, we wonder why kissing scenes will make them feel awkward,<3

Filming kissing scenes is often difficult. The crew is very close up, holding up mics, lighting equipment, etc., cameras are coming up close, sometimes the director is calling out directions.... That's why when a couple loses all awareness of everyone around them,  it's such a giveaway that there's more going on than it's just great acting. When a couple gets lost in the kiss, then the director calls "cut," if the actors are into each other, it's awkward to suddenly and abruptly face all the surrounding people. 

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Why the timing can be perfect ^_^ PMY's first appearance in Korea after Europe trip and PSJ just came back to Korea. We're so blessed :)

I would say this is how a couple arrange their schedule. When she left to Europe, he went to LA the next day. She came back a week ago with so many things to do, he's still in LA for work. Yesterday she done her last scheduled work and he's just back to Korea...Timing is perfect because they made it perfect -_-

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Inetz said:

I would say this is how a couple arrange their schedule. When she left to Europe, he went to LA the next day. She came back a week ago with so many things to do, he's still in LA for work. Yesterday she done her last scheduled work and he's just back to Korea...Timing is perfect because they made it perfect -_-

I agree with you

1 hour ago, Inetz said:

Or I rather say "coincidence". 

• LOL 3

I don't know when this interview was aired but when he said about his ideal type in this interview is almost look like talking about Park Min Young, I just remember his recently interview about WWWSK drama when reporter just asking Park Seo Joon about Park Min Young and he's just said the same as like his ideal type. and Park Min Young just said the same thing too about Park Seo Joon. Their answer seems like point out to one person. What a coincidence.:D And i was like come on Park Seo Joon If you haven't been dating her just dating her as soon as possible, you don't have to confirm soon :D:D and If you've been dating her 3 years or just already dating her, you just need to keep your relationship until marriage confirmation :):):D:D

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

I don't know when this interview was aired but when he said about his ideal type in this interview is almost look like talking about Park Min Young, I just remember his recently interview about WWWSK drama when reporter just asking Park Seo Joon about Park Min Young and he's just said the same as like his ideal type. and Park Min Young just said the same thing too about Park Seo Joon. Their answer seems like point out to one person. What a coincidence.:D And i was like come on Park Seo Joon If you haven't been dating her just dating her as soon as possible, you don't have to confirm soon :D:D and If you've been dating her 3 years or just already dating her, you just need to keep your relationship until marriage confirmation :):):D:D

If I'm not wrong, it's PSJ for Elle interview June 2015.

Yeah, it's just a coincidence like the other coincidences. :D

• LOL 2